Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos (41705 Views)

Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) / Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by benuejosh: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2015
The accident happened today at the high level market. Involving a Tipper, peoguot 406 and also a town service bus.

The cause of the accident was said to be as a result of break failure from the tipper. How ever no life was lost .

A chat with the driver of the 406 car said he was in the car with his mum and the grandma when the guy who was coming from IBB square smashed him from back . And then he hit the town service bus from the back. His mum was sitting at the back while the grandma was at the front. Immediately they highlighted from the car the accident happened. Was in a rush. Would have snapped the guy he was sweating profusely. Like na me escape death? The mum was a bit unstable due to shock. A car she came down from not up to a minute and then this happened

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by Emyogalanya: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2015
I just hope Nobody will rest in peace after this o thank God i did not read or see anyone resting in peace pls God dont let anyone rest in peace once i leave this thread * walls out quietly on thread thanking God silently that its not his family member's thats involved * back to topic Get well soon @ injured
soon after i leave some certificateless govt-in-waiting will arrive the scene of this accident and without reading the post or asking how it happen once they see ACCI wont bother to read the DENT part of thread will click comment and start typing rip to d dead quote me in this arena and u be the one resting in peace
Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by 9icetoo(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
And FRSC in their wisdom will blame this on overspeeding. Glad no life was lost.
Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bless the lord oh! My soul.. The mum came down from the car minutes before the mishap... She is Hashtag #Blessed.

12 Likes

Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by lonelydora: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
This is serious.
Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by clemz85(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Actually God answers prayer,
that is how I pray every day that no child
of God be involve in any accident,

Chineke di involved!

9 Likes

Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by Anugod(f): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Wow! That was so close! Ah, mummy please go and roll on the ground in church and give God praise o. Thank God for the testimony of no life lost. Car damage cannot be compared to life...

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by yuzjet(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
OMG! shocked
Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by TEJUCOKER(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by CR77(f): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
OMG cry cry
Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thank God nobody died ooo

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by funkydoc11: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
embarassed embarassed

"NO HURRY IN LIFE". How Ironic

13 Likes

Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
That feeling, when you see a car you love, shattered, or driven by an arsé angry

All these lorry drivers are like fat bullies in high school movies, sissies hiding behind sick rickety beasts.
Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by mzrammy(f): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nawa 0o
Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by killjoy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
odikwa very risky oooo

RIP to d death. if no one died den.

RIP to d cars

btw thank God no one died
Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by clara472: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thank God no life was lost.

But why is it that Peugeot this days are no longer as strong as before

Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by CR77(f): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
tongue
paosca2015:
Nawa ooo
Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by okooloyun1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
nawa
Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by lastpage: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
benuejosh:
The accident happened today at the high level market. Involving a Tipper, peoguot 406 and also a town service bus.

The cause of the accident was said to be as a result of break failure from the tipper. How ever no life was lost .

A chat with the driver of the 406 car said he was in the car with his mum and the grandma when the guy who was coming from IBB square smashed him from back . And then he hit the town service bus from the back. His mum was sitting at the back while the grandma was at the front. Immediately they highlighted from the car the accident happened. Was in a rush. Would have snapped the guy he was sweating profusely. Like na me escape death? The mum was a bit unstable due to shock. A car she came down from not up to a minute and then this happened

Why cant all these TRUCK drivers TAKE TIME TO put their vehicle in order?

Am i the Only One who noticed the INSCRIPTION on the TRUCK: "No HURRY IN LIFE"! shocked shocked shocked

Hmmmm....... l no fit shout o! wink

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by austinoeze(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
No hurry in life

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by Pebcak: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
paosca2015:
Nawa ooo

Bros, SA visa suppose dun cheap nah, I no mind oh.

I get British accent, them no go kill me.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by odimbannamdi(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Emyogalanya:
I just hope Nobody will rest in peace after this o thank God i did not read or see anyone resting in peace pls God dont let anyone rest in peace once i leave this thread * walls out quietly on thread thanking God silently that its not his family member's thats involved * back to topic Get well soon @ injured
soon after i leave some certificateless govt-in-waiting will arrive the scene of this accident and without reading the post or asking how it happen once they see ACCI wont bother to read the DENT part of thread will click comment and start typing rip to d dead quote me in this arena and u be the one resting in peace

how hard can it be? simply thank God for saving the lives of the occupants of the car and u busy ranting.

the road worthiness of these tippers should be closely assessed. most of them are just an accident waiting to happen.

God will continue to save us
Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by jamex93(m): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
angry

na wa o

thank God person no die,

see as dat bros just dey wonder grin

this is serious
Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
#GodAtWork!

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by Eniqurl(f): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
OK.
Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by condralbede(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
''NO HURRY IN LIFE''and you won't bring out time to check d necessary faults in your lorry... Thank God no life was lost!!
Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by Patangela: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nd c d inscriptn on d lorry "no hurry in life"
Re: Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos by Nickymezor(f): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Wow, thank God !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m / Sierra Leone Government Patronises Innoson Vehicles In Anambra State (Pictures) / Car Price List In Nigeria In 1975 (As Low As N500)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.