Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) (4633 Views)

Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) / When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke / What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by johnstar(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Wat do u thnk guys

Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by Cutehector(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
She will love you d more grin
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by agarawu23(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
what if I have more than these ?

5 Likes

Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by ahmedox(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Am on my way there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by Tallesty1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
gringringringrin
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
I'll run away! cheesy cheesy
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by dharay99: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
u one gamble abi...
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Over to the shocked ojukokoro ladies grin grin
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by jendy36(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
unless you fit win then for lotto
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by hatux: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
I swear your babe no go follow you back home grin
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by tintingz(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Want happens to Davido song that says...

"She no want designer, she no want Ferrari, she say na my love"

I will date davido said girl in his song.
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by Infomizer(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Of course I'm bringing her in my chopper....Afterall, birds of a feather, flock together.
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by queenbetty1(f): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
I will run like never beforer grin
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
undecided
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by naijaboiy: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hehehe...i won't even think about it. grin
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by khassy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
ekaitee no come here oooo

I still like yua big bumbumm
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by elobyobi: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lol. My girlfriend hates muslims, more than she loves money. I'm safe. smiley

I think undecided

I hope sad

I pray cry
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by marieolae(f): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
naijaboiy:
Hehehe...i won't even think about it. grin
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by horlarkoonlay(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Make u take am re-new ur ritual abi.........ntorr!
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Don't tempt human mind joh. Stay away if you can because some offers can be hard to say no to.
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by Haywhymido(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
elobyobi:
Lol. My girlfriend hates muslims, more than she loves money. I'm safe. smiley

I think undecided

I hope sad

I pray cry
n dat's a thing to celebrate ryt? I mean hating ur fellow human being #say no to being a beast #say no to bigotry
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by elobyobi: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Haywhymido:
n dat's a thing to celebrate ryt? I mean hating ur fellow human being #say no to being a beast #say no to bigotry

Sorry, my account was hacked by "computer fabricators". grin

Gosh, this is too easy.
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by Avenue2Entrepre: 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Why You Should get in on this!

A2W Ruzu Bitters Testimonies:
1. Someone who had challenges going to toilet. 24hours after taking Ruzu, the bowels were let loose.. I realized that what I take for granted is someone's prayer point. Thatnk God for this

2. A couple with serious body aches as a result of work and stress, after a few days could not believe they were living without pains and aches.

3. A fellow distributor received a call and all she was told "you saved my marriage". WOW! We got to realize that for 5years, no action had happened in his home due to weak erection. It is unbelievable. Many homes are going through unbelievable stress and pains, women are frustrated visiting prophets & prayer houses and we do not know what is going on. I am amazed at the testimony of A2W Ruzu Herbal bitters.

4. A lady who has spent millions treating herself having been taken round Nigeria and to all sorts of villages, used Ruzu for almost 3months and now she is totally healed!

Ladies & Gentlemen, A2W Ruzu bitters keeps changing lives, saving people money, bring joy to homes. Those suffering from indigestion, aches, migraine, diabetes, high BP, vaginal discharges, weak erection, sexually transmitted diseases, kidney issues, indigetion, etc.

Why does it solve these wide range of issues? Simply because it does 3 basic things, and these 3 things help to correct anomalies in the body system.
*it Detoxifies the body
*it cures bacteria related diseases
*it lowers blood sugar

A2W Ruzu Herbal Bitters is totally natural and has no side effect. It is not just a supplement, it is CURATIVE.

BBM:2BE24B67
Email: salautaofeeq@gmail.com
Click our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/RUZU-Bitters-Natures-Miracle-Herbs/1083735401640139
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by alexis007(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
she no gree follow me enter the compound.

"Alex, what have i done?", she would cry. "Is that not Shekau and Boko haram warlord Buhari over there? cry

On a more serious note, i prefer 9jabet to this kinda gamble. seeing the rich mallam and the Lamborghinis, she might start calling you brother brother. No need telling you that you've gained admission into that zone instantly.
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Oil money,arab money,heavy guap,heavy guacamoley,this is what I call Fetti this is the proper place to test her,if you've been a phuck boy all these while,this is a place to decide whether to dump your a$$ or not,but even if she was aristo,does that mean these gentlemen would be attracted to her and snatch her from you?
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Infomizer:
Of course I'm bringing her in my chopper....Afterall, birds of a feather, flock together.
The only sensible comment of all,what would a poor fella be doing in such spot? If a guy is as rich as these dudes,why not? Birds of the same feather flocks together indeed

1 Like

Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by 7footre(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
She would be forever grateful to you for introducing her to d life!
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by Chuksemi(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Wonderful, I don't understand
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by Diznie(f): 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
#arab money
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
I will gladly do it..

No big deal,once we are inside I will even leave her alone to do whatever she likes...

I will use the process to ascertain how mature she is...
Re: If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) by Braaad: 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
johnstar:
Wat do u thnk guys
What's it about the pics or i'm I seeing a different picture??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? / Look At This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photoshoot / 6 Alternative Words To "Boyfriend" That Sound Much Better And Kinda Responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.