Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,986 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:57 AM

Who Is The Better Coach? Mourinho Or Gardiola - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Better Coach? Mourinho Or Gardiola (885 Views)

Mourinho Or The Team: Who Will You Blame For Man Utd's Current Form? / Only Mourinho Or Guardiola Can Do Better Than I Do In Coaching Eagles - Oliseh / Benitez A Better Coach For Real Madrid Than Mourinho – Perez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Better Coach? Mourinho Or Gardiola by nationwide1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mourinho is a great tactician. But watching Bayern Munich's demolition of FC Porto last night makes Gardiola looks like a magician.

Mourinho does well but Gardiola's combination of flare, artistry and victories accords him a legendary status.

In choosing between the two great tactician, who will you go for?
Re: Who Is The Better Coach? Mourinho Or Gardiola by abdulhadi101(m): 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Guadiola joor...Mourinho too dey make mouth......Mourinho always finding exuss 4 failure....frm match official to his players sometyms etc

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Better Coach? Mourinho Or Gardiola by starlingbawa(m): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
abdulhadi101:
Guadiola joor...Mourinho too dey make mouth......Mourinho always finding exuss 4 failure....frm match official to his players sometyms etc

Then it's a case of you focusing on the 'INDIVIDUAL' instead of the 'ISSUE' due to the fact that you might not like JOSE Mourinho's personality.

I think they should be judged on performances and tactical management and not on personalities.

That said, Guardiola likes to play with a lot of flair and football artistry but then Mourinho sure knows when to become tactical and he DOES know how to adapt to the tactics of different teams.

Summarily, I'd say Jose Mourinho is the better tactician.... My opinion though!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Better Coach? Mourinho Or Gardiola by Ariani: 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
jose d special 1
Re: Who Is The Better Coach? Mourinho Or Gardiola by edi287: 12:43am On Apr 26, 2015
Mou is a bit more flexible, But I personally prefer pep. Mou does whatever's necessary to win, while pep always wants to win based on his style of play. Both are great tacticians though.
Re: Who Is The Better Coach? Mourinho Or Gardiola by tolu4you: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2015
none....... you will only fiind good manager at small with little financial power..
Re: Who Is The Better Coach? Mourinho Or Gardiola by Harmthe(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
hnmmm! i tink is pep. a manager who ha7 a phillosophy and still developing that phillosophy without declining. u can see d greatness of pep in spain winning d world cup in 2010 wit majority of his player from barca nd 2014 world cup winning german team. Pep is non prostitute manager who believe in a green pasture team like mourihno, alcantara, messi, toure, iniesta can testify to these cuz youth are given chance. Mourihno its good but pep is the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Better Coach? Mourinho Or Gardiola by hardez(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
starlingbawa:

Then it's a case of you focusing on the 'INDIVIDUAL' instead of the 'ISSUE' due to the fact that you might not like JOSE Mourinho's personality.

I think they should be judged on performances and tactical management and not on personalities.

That said, Guardiola likes to play with a lot of flair and football artistry but then Mourinho sure knows when to become tactical and he DOES know how to adapt to the tactics of different teams.

Summarily, I'd say Jose Mourinho is the better tactician.... My opinion though!!!

Well said man!!thumbs up

4 me! Am nt a fan of mourinho tactics but truth has 2 be said.
Both managers believe in different philosphy and also try 2 get d best from each player they coach.
Both 4 PEP,he sticks 2 one routine nd I think E doesn't hav a plan B nor a plan C....
But jose has a tactics 4 d oda 19 teams in d league!!!
Re: Who Is The Better Coach? Mourinho Or Gardiola by starlingbawa(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
hardez:

Well said man!!thumbs up

4 me! Am nt a fan of mourinho tactics but truth has 2 be said.
Both managers believe in different philosphy and also try 2 get d best from each player they coach.
Both 4 PEP,he sticks 2 one routine nd I think E doesn't hav a plan B nor a plan C....
But jose has a tactics 4 d oda 19 teams in d league!!!

Absolutely my friend!

If you see what just happened in the EPL this afternoon, how Everton tore Manchester United to shreds, bearing in mind that this same United team had 80% of the possession last week at Stamford Bridge, you realise that Jose Mourinho really does know how to adopt different tactics when dealing with teams with differing philosophies...
Re: Who Is The Better Coach? Mourinho Or Gardiola by biola44: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
I'd have said MOU but he's the only manager
to have lost seven UCL semi-finals due to
said 'tactical genius', to think Pep's philosophy
is still standing is no small feat. Pep's got this!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

UCL Draw:: Juventus Vs Real Madrid FC Barcelona Vs Bayern Munchen / See This Big Lie On Goal.com, See Pic / Magic Lionel Messi Makes Fools Of Us All... Last Season The Spark Had Gone But..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.