Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment (50177 Views)

Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape / Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. / Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 23, 2015
Igbo..... canon
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by OneNaira6: 2:19am On Apr 23, 2015
nwando:

Ishilove come and tell me and tell the house

Where is the false information?
You couldn't find anything to ban me on since this topic seems painful to you as you appear after my posts to lurk around
and you had to make up a reason to ban my handle?
That is very low

[size=18pt]Well the information is out there
Bloggers you can use it and generate traffic[/size] for tomorrow
The link is attached wink wink wink
Don't thank me
Thank Dr Ariyo

Dont mind them. They only ban igbo especially if they fear you are gaining upper hand to their yoruba ppl. The last ban I recieved I remember they accused me of threatening yoruba and mind you, in that thread Yorubas were going around calling igbo names, threaten igbo ppl, I made one comment relevant to the topic, not even a mention of their ppl, and boom I got banned with some stup1d ridiculous lie why their ppl doing what they accused me off went scot free.

Yoruba mods are tribalistic as the rest of their ppl. Abeg don't mind thr. Continue your work jor

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by OreMI22: 2:42am On Apr 23, 2015
The bloody murderer is now scared and denying his tirade and campaign for individuals to be killed. While he thinks he is untouchable in USA.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by dwayni: 2:44am On Apr 23, 2015
We are pushing it. This punk gotta lose his license and then move back to South Africa or Lagos to join his person oba

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Lucasbalo(m): 3:06am On Apr 23, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Gosh!! A man that been in the medical profession for over 25years and he has gotten just one CAUTION in his entire career and that's what you are holding on to?

What will give you joy, happiness and peace? Is it the revocation of his medical license? It's not going to happen and it's a pity you are not smart enough to know this.

This woman. Get a life! Are you not tired?

Don't you have a "horseband" and kids living under your roof?

How can a "married" woman in her 40s with her oldest child over 18 be full of such evil, hate, bile and jealousy? An ibo nursing assistant that's hell bent on pulling down a yoruba cardiologist. Yet, you will go down on your knees seeking God's face and asking him to bless you and your kids. If Jesus was in your shoes, will He act this way? Ask yourself!

You've been on this man's case for over 72hours. Are you not tired?

You are nairaland's number one female bigot and we all know the things you've said about the Yorubas especially the Hausas.

You are seun main and constant headache. The mods are forever deleting and cleaning your threads.

Seun
Oam4j
Maclatunji
Ishilove

How long are you guys continue to feed this woman's addiction by allowing her roam free on this site with her "pull down" campaign

She's long overdue for a long and lengthy ban as that will cool her down and help her with her obsession on this man's case and also save the mods the headache of constantly cleaning and deleting her posts/threads.
Gbam. Baby Hoesisi is a worthless rabble rouser. She's the resident bigot on nairaland . She's a never do well that hides her identity to spew tribal garbage on nairaland . A lot of this guys spewing garbage because of the unacceptable statements made by Dr Ariyo are just jealous of his achievement. How many of them can hold Dr Ariyo's jockstrap ?. He lives in Dallas and Texas is a concealed and carry state. He needs to do the needful to protect his family. 2nd amendment. I will kill to protect my family and I am not hiding my face like most of this worthless tribal jingoists who won't stop until they harm the man and his family. Enough is enough. Critizise the man and move.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by chiedu7: 4:03am On Apr 23, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

The message has been passed to Igbos either disclaimed or claimed by group of Yorubas or an individual.

It's normal for one to come to the public to disclaim what has been said due to their career, political or traditional positions.

You were warned in the North before Pogrom but due to your stupidity, you refused to go until you were maimed and killed like chickens. The truth is obvious, people naturally hate you guys around the world due to one thing but which you guys have refused to work on. And that thing is your repulsive attitude to your hosts wherever you find yourselves.

And I believe that South Africans must have been passing the message across to you guys but as usual, you thought it was a mere threat and Zulus' ranting. However here we are today with Xenophobic attack going on.

Million of these petitions won't stop shit about the hatred of people towards Igbos. It even spreads the hatred among your hosts' communities.

All the noise and ranting should be channelled towards rebuilding yourselves as a tribe. Can't you guys see the handwriting on the wall that people around d world just hate you guys but due to your repulsive and backward chest beating like Apes and of course your myopic thinking, you have all failed to see that.

Igbos will continue to be attacked and killed as long as you keep showing your disrespectful, whining, victims - mentality, chest-beating over nothing to show for it than to run away from their supposed Dubai in the East.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 23, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Gbam. Baby Hoesisi is a worthless rabble rouser. She's the resident bigot on nairaland . She's a never do well that hides her identity to spew tribal garbage on nairaland . A lot of this guys spewing garbage because of the unacceptable statements made by Dr Ariyo are just jealous of his achievement. How many of them can hold Dr Ariyo's jockstrap ?. He lives in Dallas and Texas is a concealed and carry state. He needs to do the needful to protect his family. 2nd amendment. I will kill to protect my family and I am not hiding my face like most of this worthless tribal jingoists who won't stop until they harm the man and his family. Enough is enough. Critizise the man and move.

who is jealous of rusty bloody poor scavenger , witch craft cardiologist ?

you babalawo clans eeee , magic broom craft , witch craft sky walkers , vampires .

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Lucasbalo(m): 4:40am On Apr 23, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

who is jealous of rusty bloody poor scavenger , witch craft cardiologist ?

you babalawo clans eeee , magic broom craft , witch craft sky walkers , vampires .
What do you do for a living ?. Village masquerade castigating a cardiologist. All your venomous rants are just in vain. You and your ilks thrive on bigotry. I am not anonymous and I live in Chicago land ( Oak Park ) and I dare you or your bigoted friends to threaten me or my family and I will proof to you I am well protected by Mr Glock

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by naijaking1: 4:49am On Apr 23, 2015
babyosisi:

Didn't oba akiolu deny his words till a youtube clip surfaced?
Na today
I hope he knows Facebook can recover deleted posts when asked through the proper quarters
Courts can subpoena that if it gets to that

I am shocked someone deleted the first thready by babyosis 2 days ago, what a shame, because it showed that the moderator or Seun is not only sympathetic and supportive of Dr. Ariyo, but ready to cover-up the issue, except that other websites are pushing the issue to the commercial disadvantage of N/L.

I am very deeply disappointed, because after more than 10 years as a contributing member of N/L, I never knew someone would succumb to the primitive urge to censor a news item, no matter how unfavorable it might appear to him personally.

Today, we have Dr. Ariyo's lame rebutal, but where is the initial allegation posted by babyosis and which became like wild fire within a few hours?

If the original thread is not restored, how can we even follow this thread without getting the bigger picture?

Seun, please restore the original thread on Dr. Ariyo, to which he is currently responding, it's only fair and balanced.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Laruze: 6:33am On Apr 23, 2015
lights:
I'm a pretty objective guy so I'm gonna admit that there are certain people who kinda get punished for saying things privately about other races e.g Police Officers, and that's because they hold guns and tend to be trigger happy when it comes to dealing with such people. So i kinda get what the fuss is about here, BUT the fact is this guy has been a doctor for like 25 years and if he didn't kill or harm any Igbos all those years so I'm pretty sure he's no danger to any of you.
But what really pisses me off is that this whole thing about calling his workplace and complaining about him is driven by sheer hatred and nothing else, admittedly by some of you its all about destroying him, then i ask myself why these people wanna destroy someone at a far away place from them for saying something which most of them have said similar about other tribes here.

And btw if what he said was a threat or call to harm anybody can you explain to me why your fellow Igbos are twisting his words and spreading it as this:

S-H-A-M-E-D!!!
RE: Igbos Must be Eliminated in Nigeria. - Dr Abraham Ariyo.
Call USA Govt, Texas Medical Board To Report Dr Ariyo's Genocide Messages NOW.

Is that what he said or is that what you people are claiming he said just to get attention to your obvious hate agenda?

You're not the victims here , your just as bigoted as this guy is and i hope someday you slip up and get in the same kind of trouble (although i doubt other tribes have this much hate to pick out a single MAN and target him for revenge or whatever the hell you hope to achieve)

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by meccuno: 6:53am On Apr 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
Your point was that if a man allows you marry his daughter that is evidence he does not hate you . I just gave you an example and you are talking God. Your logic has been debunked and dismantled so find something else to say
you are not making any sense.....so if I feel you are a threat to my daughter where hausa igbo or yoruba you think I will give her to you? Dude......there are always reasons for action.....and don't believe every body would reason like u
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by meccuno: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2015
LordExecutioner:

There are KKK members married to black women. So your point is?
its obvious you don't know who the KKK are.....
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by meccuno: 6:57am On Apr 23, 2015
iiiyyyk:

David Never hated solomon, he has d oppurtunity to kill solomon but he didnt. Aftee solomon's death, he asked if the was any in his famly still leaving and he took solomons only son still living and gave him all he wanted, kept him in his palace for the rest of his life.
Go and read your bible
and to think that he was even raising his shoulders for the comment he made is disheartening.....wonder what he would teach to his kids
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by oluks05: 6:57am On Apr 23, 2015
Pls has it gotten to 5k? Cos I signed the petition and I am looking forward to the outcome. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by raumdeuter: 7:01am On Apr 23, 2015
Its already over 5k and nothing has happened to the man

The petition just dey catch una mugu

It has set another target of 7,500 for you, Its a moving target. Soon it would ask for 30million

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by deadie(m): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Ralphlauren(m): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

It has set another target of 7,500 for you, Its a moving target. Soon it would ask for 30million

grin grin grin

They obviously don't understand how change.org works.

They obviously don't.

If every single petition raised on that website was actioned by every government, individual or professional body then horses would have grown wings! Lol

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by raumdeuter: 7:29am On Apr 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by seunmsg(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2015
So all you haters from the east are still on this man's case. From needing just 1000 signature to 5000, still nothing as happened to the man. I guess your new target is now 10,000 signature. It is only stupidity that will make a person who stays in Nigeria think he can sign one useless online petition and that will lead to the withradrawal of the practice licence of a cardiologist of 25 years standing far away in Texas. If jealousy and bigotry doesn't kill some of you, nothing else will. You haters better go get a meaningful job and leave the doctor alone.

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Ralphlauren(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2015
You lot think you've chosen your "victim" well.

When the hausas were beheading and butchering ibo men, women and children in northern Nigeria, you people said nothing oh. There were no petition. No online or offline movement or vengeance directed against the hausas.

There's no single riot in the north that has not claimed the lives of Ibo people, yet you people did nothing (at least as far back as 2006 when nairaland was created).

The amusing thing is this man lives in the United States where the legal system doesn't joke. There's no way he's going to lose his license over this. Even if he does, he will bleed the licensing board dry in monetary terms (and he will end up a multi millionaire, settled for life!) as he will bring a lawsuit against them considering the fact that he has issued a rebuttal. There will be well known people (not online nobodies, nursing assistants like most of you lot) that will vouch for the man's professionalism.

Make una continue. Ko ni pe su yin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2015
naijaking1:

I am shocked someone deleted the first thready by babyosis 2 days ago, what a shame, because it showed that the moderator or Seun is not only sympathetic and supportive of Dr. Ariyo, but ready to cover-up the issue, except that other websites are pushing the issue to the commercial disadvantage of N/L.

I am very deeply disappointed, because after more than 10 years as a contributing member of N/L, I never knew someone would succumb to the primitive urge to censor a news item, no matter how unfavorable it might appear to him personally.

Today, we have Dr. Ariyo's lame rebutal, but where is the initial allegation posted by babyosis and which became like wild fire within a few hours?

If the original thread is not restored, how can we even follow this thread without getting the bigger picture?

Seun, please restore the original thread on Dr. Ariyo, to which he is currently responding, it's only fair and balanced.

Didn't you see ishilove closely following the thread at that time
It is all her handiwork
The typical nigerian mago mago
Too late the news is already out there

Folks should keep signing and keep bombarding the texas boards to promote an investigation on him like his other unrelated complaints

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2015
Okey Ndibe PROVIDENCE, RI 2 days ago Liked 2
Human history is colored bloody with the horrors inspired by the kind of xenophobic hate spewed by this doctor against the Igbo. I implore all people of human decency, regardless of their religion, ethnicity or nationality, to rise and voice their disgust at Dr. Ariyo's outrageous prescription of the holocaust of the Igbo. The world should have no place for this species of callous, anti-human advocacy.

https://www.change.org/p/texas-medical-board-investigate-a-dallas-based-cardiologist-dr-adeniran-abraham-ariyo-who-called-for-xenophobic-attack-against-igbos-the-way-foreigners-were-violently-attacked-in-south-africa?recruiter=15539952&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_page&utm_term=mob-xs-no_src-no_msg

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by lilykach02(f): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2015
All this one na story. When person yarn nonsense, they will say their account was hacked, abeg he shld go and face the consequences of his statement.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by zekki: 9:23am On Apr 23, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Sharrraaaaap.
Are you insinuating that Oba Rilwan Akiolu is not a Yoruba?
You are sick
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 23, 2015
Femolacaster:
CHESTBEATING CONTINUES!

Yes an Igbo man will not deny his words rather he will be careful what he says...a food for thought or rather common sense, this is no chest beating.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Scatterboss(m): 9:28am On Apr 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lmaooo. Buhahahahaaaaa cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by rallymento(m): 9:34am On Apr 23, 2015
I am thinking...............................Should I sign this petition or not?!!

My elder sis is a Doctor, She just passed her part1 Primaries Board Exam for Paediatrics at UCH Ibadan last week after several trials.
I know how painful it is to study hard and come out as a meaningful doctor, talk more of achieving a tremendous growth just like Dr. Ariyo of which I will like my sister to attain.

Every single one of us in this platform are born biased including me.
He miss managed his.

For those calling for his apology, Believe me, he won't apologize.
Apologies are good but from a legal point of view, he has convicted himself once he does that.

It takes a lot to build a career/ reputation but it takes a little thing to destroy that career....... eg.Tiger Woods

Umunnem Biko nu !!! ka anyi rapu Ihe nile talu anyi alu na abali ka o buru anwu-nta!!!

God Bless Ndi Igbo!! God Bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Gosh!! A man that been in the medical profession for over 25years and he has gotten just one CAUTION in his entire career and that's what you are holding on to?

What will give you joy, happiness and peace? Is it the revocation of his medical license? It's not going to happen and it's a pity you are not smart enough to know this.

This woman. Get a life! Are you not tired?

Don't you have a "horseband" and kids living under your roof?

How can a "married" woman in her 40s with her oldest child over 18 be full of such evil, hate, bile and jealousy? An ibo nursing assistant that's hell bent on pulling down a yoruba cardiologist. Yet, you will go down on your knees seeking God's face and asking him to bless you and your kids. If Jesus was in your shoes, will He act this way? Ask yourself!

You've been on this man's case for over 72hours. Are you not tired?

You are nairaland's number one female bigot and we all know the things you've said about the Yorubas especially the Hausas.

You are seun main and constant headache. The mods are forever deleting and cleaning your threads.

Seun
Oam4j
Maclatunji
Ishilove

How long are you guys continue to feed this woman's addiction by allowing her roam free on this site with her "pull down" campaign

She's long overdue for a long and lengthy ban as that will cool her down and help her with her obsession on this man's case and also save the mods the headache of constantly cleaning and deleting her posts/threads.

This must be Dr Ariyo, or a family member.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Ralphlauren(m): 9:54am On Apr 23, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

This must be Dr Ariyo, or a family member.

This must be babyhoesisi's "horseband" or her son.

Are you proud of her actions on this website? A "married" woman in her 40s. She sleeps, breathes, eats nairaland not forgetting all the hate, bile and jealously in her.

Oh. What about her antecedents during the period she used to roam around on the website - Nigeria Village Square wink

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

If you or any of your immediate family member(s) died in Lagos anytime during the last election in Nigeria AND you are from East of the Niger, send your story with pictures to my pm.

Dr. Aroyo will be held accountable for full compensation to victims.

\
boy I died during the election and I've sent you a pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) / Amosun: How Tinubu Escaped Through The Back Door At Ogun APC Rally / Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.