Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,985 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment (50151 Views)

Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape / Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. / Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Truth234(m): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
babyosisi:

He is being clever by half
He said all those words
Some articles picked the very infuriating words and out then together like they were said in one post but the screen shots of his FB appear real to all
They are no fabrications
If he is denying them what he is apologizing for on his same denial
His inability to condemn akiolu already makes it clear he said everything we are reading he said
He is capable of saying them and more
Let him face the music he started

I hope people keep calling the hospital he has privileges and bombarding the boards so they carry out an investigation.
After this he will be careful when next he opens his mouth to call for death or support those who do

Things like this will worsen this situation, Igbos have said worst on social media and nobody call for their heads. Yorubas are only reacting out of frustration. I am sure by the time they open investigation people that threatened him will also have some questions to answer.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Jobneeded12: 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Don't apologise he said he said there's mothing the Igbos can do than say yorubas are cowards.
pls tell your folks, Biafra or SS & SE Republic; whichever they deem fit, for avoidance of cowardice, they should pls declare their republic on or before May 29th, or forever remain rantlers and imaginators of a mirage in a fools day dream

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by eCollynzo: 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
ChangeisHere:
The guy's computer was hacked, he has set the records straight

Everybody move on
Where did he say his computer was hacked?

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Doc, you lie small but as someone also in the medical field I throway salute for you for being part of "The Brigg" and Hopkins.

Those are some hallowed halls to walk.
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Menace2Society(m): 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ralphlauren:

she is nairaland NUMBER ONE female bigot

she will go anything to see the hausas and yorubas exterminated.

her hate for the northerners is well documented on nairaland yet she has the audacity to start a campaign against the doctor.

i have always known the nursing assistant is shameless, so this doesnt surprise me to be honest.
Honestly u sum up everything about her!Dr Ariyo and Babyosisi match made in heaven

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by shizzleStar: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
superstar1:

[s]What part of it is not sensible to you?

Have you not heard of hacked account, cloned cards and hijacked personality profiles?

I never believed the story for once. Whoever believed that story can also believe I own Muritala M'hmed Airport or National Stadium.

No professional with career to.protect will dare use his real profile for such condemnable and damning act.

The miserable soul that hijacked his account, capitalised on his open support for the Oba, and played on Igbos emotions as usual, to.sow more seeds of discord[/s].
Just shut up!

Anything to defend your erring brothers even when you defence makes you appear more silly and foolish.

Aren't you thesame person that said the oba of lagoon was joking when he made his infamous 'lagoon' comment?

why are you so shameless?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by iiiyyyk(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nigeria leaders, they go to abuja and media and say one nigeria, they go to their region among their people and say Igbos are domineering.

Igbos want to go, because of oil and fear of igbo development, they say no.
Ok give us true federalism, so that I can develop my region the way I want, build sea ports and airport and use them without waiting for aproval from abuja they say no.
They want to render us useless..... But

funately, Igbos are not fools or cowards. We are aware of the hatred and are prepaid for them.
Any how they want it, we ll give them. we all are in this mess call nigeria.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by francizy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Abeg this guy story don dey bore me..

My advise to my Igbo brothers, whenever you hear a call for the Igbos' head from a Yoruba person of high status, ignore them because the Yoruba men don't obey or follow orders to that point of carrying arms against a tribe that did nothing to them. But if it comes from some other tribe, then be weary of that call and leave that land...

God bless Nigeria, God bless Ndigbo, God bless Ndiyoruba, God bless Me... smiley cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by slq(m): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
dwayni:

So this assshole is telling us he investigated himself and find himself not guilty. More like America's police department.

He indeed forgot to mention that he once raped an igbo woman in the past?

He is just a typical Yoruba tribalist like millions of others, why is his case different from the loud mouth dumb oba? Oh many because his stupid arss is a medical doctor who's major priority should be saving life instead of planning for crime against humanity.

He think this is Nigeria, his license is in it now and this bs he wrote from 3 hours of sleep in 4500 hours is not going to save him from board then you can go back to Lagos and work for your oba , the petition is still ongoing. Hey Abraham Ariyo, one word for you if you're reading this (FUCCK YOU)

I don't really wish this man loose his career because he could not control his hatred...the fact is most of us are tribalist,racist,xenophobics and religious bigots but we all have to be more tolerant.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Texcoco(m): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
slq:

Not necessary.thats really cold
"Revenge is a dish well served cold" Nicolo Machiavelli..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by reborn1: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Well, for your info, I got do many stuffs from the man's Facebook page. I'll be reading them piece meal as needed. Relax, we are in for a long ride.

Yeah, you can continue bro. I like that...
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by reborn1: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
nosike3:
Lol!!! See threat!! Please add mine to the list!! Silly ofe mmanu bigot! grin

I dont respond to nonentities. I can help you all derail this rubbish thread if you want to start the insult game. Useless apku eating chest beaters.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by kingjoo: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hello my fellow Igbos. we are hard working people that are driven by the desire to climb to the pinnacle of whatever we do. But we are not driven by hate. on the strength of this, i will request that we please forgive the doctor and his hate speeches (it's simply obvious that he said all that.), and move on with what we v got to do whether it's in Lagos, or the north, in S.A or whatever we find ourselves.
Good luck to you all

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by kellyJames5(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by francizy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mitsurugi:

Your bro in the US is in troube for nonsense and you are still here towing the same path...

You don't need to reply that android. The reason why Seun, Ishilove, Lalasticlala, Ngakwe and other mods hasn't sighted that hate filled bigotic being is what baffles me because all that guy does on this forum is spamming Nairaland with hate filled and spiteful comments directed at the Igbos. He has never posted anything meaningful since he acquired that account.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by kellyJames5(m): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
superstar1:

by some people that were never able to evolve into a developed state, before the advent of the British.

You see your life.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Guyman02: 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
I want to call the hospital where he works to make a report of the kind of staff they are employing who could harm a patient because of his/her ethnic background.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Sibrah: 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
Anything HTML can be edited and made to look like an original post from Tweeter and facebook. Only a further tweet or facebook sharing can authenticate what has is posted on a persons' page.
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by emerem: 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
superstar1:

What part of it is not sensible to you?

Have you not heard of hacked account, cloned cards and hijacked personality profiles?

I never believed the story for once. Whoever believed that story can also believe I own Muritala M'hmed Airport or National Stadium.

No professional with career to.protect will dare use his real profile for such condemnable and damning act.

The miserable soul that hijacked his account, capitalised on his open support for the Oba, and played on Igbos emotions as usual, to.sow more seeds of discord.
Have a perusal.

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by biafransoul: 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
How come nairaland put the rebuttal on front page when the same mods deleted all threads concerning the allegations leveled against this man. The hypocrisy stinks. Shame on the mod behind this trash

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by kendrick9(m): 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
ChangeisHere:

Seun Lalasticlala Oam4j Ishilove can you delete this post and ban the poster
mumu.... the guy raped an igbo girl and went scot free,now he is inciting hatred against the igbos yet u are still defending him.... i feel like giving u a hot slap.... anoufia!!

8 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by slq(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Texcoco:
"Revenge is a dish well served cold" Nicolo Machiavelli..
Igbos are not known to hate.
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by ChangeisHere: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
mumu.... the guy raped an igbo girl and went scot free,now he is inciting hatred against the igbos yet u are still defending him.... i feel like giving u a hot slap.... anoufia!!

Do u have any evidence?

Where is your source?

Stop threatening me, no need for the violence. This is Nigeria not Biafra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver / President Buhari Launches Eko Atlantic, Lagos (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.