Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. (1195 Views)

Mr President, Don't Sell Our Presidential Aircrafts / Man Climbs Tree, Says He Will Not Come Down Until A New Government Is Sworn In / APC NWC Meets In Abuja Over Power Sharing & Formation Of New Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. by olivegirl(f): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
It is obvious that there is change, but this government that is coming is it for us or against us. Every country heats up during politics but afterward, they come together and move on. But am much overwhelmed the way losers accepts their faith and move on.
Before the postponement of the election, john kerry came to this country and drop a silly comment and no one challenged him. He actually talked about denying visa to offenders. Who really offended. Was there physical combat? Was there any face to face talk?. Why must nigerians always be little in the eyes of the americans?. Americans are the one who started this xenop..., they hated us so much yet they want our oil. They have predicted our downfall yet we are moving on. Their latest prediction is incoming government will not defend citizens. Please if they talking from agreement, it is silly thing. I wonder why they can't sit at home and face their problem. Millons of people in new york are hungry yet they prefer to jam talk over us. Nigerians should come together and reason why usa don't want us to move forward or change for good. Is it wrong to manufacture car by yourself? Must one be depending on america? Why must we play naïve? I hate this intimidations on a man. If you look deeply in sa, they must play the piper. Barely few hours they talked about new govt not defending us. Pls this new change let it not be on selling nigeria citizens. As for people they treatened with visa bound, plls there are more than 150 other countries to visit. John kerry own nigeria apology.
We nigeria must learn how to be smart enough, please don't accept polite insult whites are given us. Zimbabwe president has made lots of silly comment but they didn't do anything because there is no bilateral trade. They only fight where they want to gain. We need them but we don't need their insult and open discredit to our beloved country. What we do here is as a result of enviroment, wheather, parental training. We don't need their advice. Germans act like german, nigeria is very hot we talk and shout. The more americans settle here the danger this country. I prefer any other friend than them.
Re: This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. by lwise(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
I keep wondering why America is taking Panadol for other countrys headache.
Let them go and handle Russian that has been bullying them all this while.

Let Buhari know this fact,all Countries around the world are familiar with US antics and they were being rejected everywhere they go.
All that matters to them is their personal interest and means to check the interest of other super powers i.e China and Russia.
Their sudden romans with Nigeria is devilish and questionable.

2 Likes

Re: This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. by lwise(m): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
We are watching them in 5D HD

1 Like

Re: This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. by Orunto: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
The US trained our President-elect in querrilla warfare and are waiting to see him exercise that his American experience on Nigerians. May29th is getting too long to wait.
Re: This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. by hahn(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Just for the record, we will always remain slaves to whites. Why?

You didn't invesnt the phone you are using to make that post.
The education you had wasn't created by our fore fathers.
That church you go to was brought here by them.
Before whites came to Africa our forefathers were either naked or strolling around in palm leaves.
We didn't discover electricity.
We import toothpicks.
Despite all the jungles and forests we couldn't invent the wheel or buld a carriage.
Every single thing on this continent is a a result of the hard work of whites.
Democracy was first practiced by whites
The aeroplanes at our airports were invented by them
Op, the "pizza" or "sharwarma your boyfriend buys for your was created by them
Our crude oil is refined by them
The language you used in your write up is originally theirs.
I could go on and on but the point is

They have us by the balls and at the rate at which things are going, Africa is really a small token compared to what they've already achieved
Re: This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. by olivegirl(f): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
hahn:
Just for the record, we will always remain slaves to whites. Why?

You didn't invesnt the phone you are using to make that post.
The education you had wasn't created by our fore fathers.
That church you go to was brought here by them.
Before whites came to Africa our forefathers were either naked or strolling around in palm leaves.
We didn't discover electricity.
We import toothpicks.
Despite all the jungles and forests we couldn't invent the wheel or buld a carriage.
Every single thing on this continent is a a result of the hard work of whites.
Democracy was first practiced by whites
The aeroplanes at our airports were invented by them
Op, the "pizza" or "sharwarma your boyfriend buys for your was created by them
Our crude oil is refined by them
The language you used in your write up is originally theirs.
I could go on and on but the point is

They have us by the balls and at the rate at which things are going, Africa is really a small token compared to what they've already achieved
. From your analysis you are right but if jesus permit. We have to know too much of culture emulation makes african man not to discover his purpose. We all are created just that creator used black and silver sand. But mans colour is blood. We don't have to be passing through hell as black sand
Re: This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. by hahn(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
olivegirl:
. From your analysis you are right but if jesus permit. We have to know too much of culture emulation makes african man not to discover his purpose. We all are created just that creator used black and silver sand. But mans colour is blood. We don't have to be passing through hell as black sand

"If Jesus permit" and you're still talking about culture emulation. This is strong example of culture imitation
Re: This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. by olivegirl(f): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
hahn:

"If Jesus permit" and you're still talking about culture emulation. This is strong example of culture imitation
. My dear that name jesus is not about westners. It is accepted method olisakeluwa wished us to follow. God has been existing in africa before this method came. We have to embrace it not deny the truth. But what I don't belief is making this black skin inferior. We are all gods. Thank you
Re: This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
olivegirl:
It is obvious that there is change, but this government that is coming is it for us or against us. Every country heats up during politics but afterward, they come together and move on. But am much overwhelmed the way losers accepts their faith and move on.
Before the postponement of the election, john kerry came to this country and drop a silly comment and no one challenged him. He actually talked about denying visa to offenders. Who really offended. Was there physical combat? Was there any face to face talk?. Why must nigerians always be little in the eyes of the americans?. Americans are the one who started this xenop..., they hated us so much yet they want our oil. They have predicted our downfall yet we are moving on. Their latest prediction is incoming government will not defend citizens. Please if they talking from agreement, it is silly thing. I wonder why they can't sit at home and face their problem. Millons of people in new york are hungry yet they prefer to jam talk over us. Nigerians should come together and reason why usa don't want us to move forward or change for good. Is it wrong to manufacture car by yourself? Must one be depending on america? Why must we play naïve? I hate this intimidations on a man. If you look deeply in sa, they must play the piper. Barely few hours they talked about new govt not defending us. Pls this new change let it not be on selling nigeria citizens. As for people they treatened with visa bound, plls there are more than 150 other countries to visit. John kerry own nigeria apology.
We nigeria must learn how to be smart enough, please don't accept polite insult whites are given us. Zimbabwe president has made lots of silly comment but they didn't do anything because there is no bilateral trade. They only fight where they want to gain. We need them but we don't need their insult and open discredit to our beloved country. What we do here is as a result of enviroment, wheather, parental training. We don't need their advice. Germans act like german, nigeria is very hot we talk and shout. The more americans settle here the danger this country. I prefer any other friend than them.
America is the cause of all the world's misery

A message to the CIA Nigeria desk in Lagos

If the mouthpiece pretender and bastard spokes man for citi bank who claims to be President sets foot on Nigerian soil come May 29 to give his puppet Buhari legitimacy I swear we will kill him.

After I put a bullet in his muslim skull you can come find me and ask why Ms Annie Kate or should I say Agent Nubia
Re: This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. by tpiadotcom: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Siddon there op.
Re: This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. by cjrane: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
olivegirl:

You understand that it is too late already to cry? The oyibos already have us.
Re: This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. by olivegirl(f): 7:27am On Apr 23, 2015
cjrane:

You understand that it is too late already to cry? The oyibos already have us.
. Imagine oby ezekwesiri saying obama should help bbog, so she doesn't have hope on buhari? All this people THERE IS GOD Ooooooo.
Re: This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. by hahn(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2015
olivegirl:
. My dear that name jesus is not about westners. It is accepted method olisakeluwa wished us to follow. God has been existing in africa before this method came. We have to embrace it not deny the truth. But what I don't belief is making this black skin inferior. We are all gods. Thank you

Jesus IS about westerners dear. Christianity is an imported belief that was transported to Africa by the Europeans from Israel. It was the same Christians who brough religion that also brought slavery and subjected the black race to years of stagnancy as they had successfully stolen our history by exporting a large majority of our fore fathers to work as slaves in building their own country. If God had been existing in Africa, I wonder why we are still so poor. Didn't he give us the ability to be creative? Despite all the resources we have, we have never discovered any of them. Crude oil was discovered by whites while gold, diamonds etc were only given value after the white man arrived on this continent. Despite all the trees in our forests, the black man was never able to build a ship. Despite all the coal and iron ore we weren't able to build trains and power them until the whites came.

Jesus didn't die for anyone but himself and believing in such fables is what has led us to where we are. I hope I've been able to provoke your thought because its apparent from your write ups that you haven't taken time to think deeply about this issues.
Re: This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2015
hahn:

...You knew all these and you are still selling Caucasian hair to your Black sisters?

1 Like

Re: This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. by hahn(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2015
JonBee1:

...You knew all these and you are still selling Caucasian hair to your Black sisters?

Yes I "knew"

Just as you are wearing clothes
Re: This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. by jahbiz: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2015
They have sold us long b4 now. What you should have said is "this govt should recover us from them"
Re: This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. by cjrane: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
lwise:
I keep wondering why America is taking Panadol for other countrys headache.
Let them go and handle Russian that has been bullying them all this while.

Let Buhari know this fact,all Countries around the world are familiar with US antics and they were being rejected everywhere they go.
All that matters to them is their personal interest and means to check the interest of other super powers i.e China and Russia.
Their sudden romans with Nigeria is devilish and questionable.

Your advise is too advanced for Buhari's brain
Re: This New Government Please Don't Sell Us To The Whites. by olivegirl(f): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
JonBee1:

. Hey I don't do extention or relaxing my hair. I have my natural hair. Just the way creator made it

(1) (Reply)

Photo: NDLEA Officials At Buruji Kashamu's Lekki Home / AIT Absolves Self Of Blame Over Documentary On Tinubu / Photos 4rm Yesterday's Inauguration Of Imo House Of Assembly Members By Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.