Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

To Inform Us That The Perfect Will Of Our Father And God, Is That We Live By His - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Inform Us That The Perfect Will Of Our Father And God, Is That We Live By His (485 Views)

The Good, The Acceptable And The Perfect Will Of God. / The Just Shall Live By Faith. / Is The Genesis Statement Of Adam Ruling Over Eve God's Perfect Will? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Inform Us That The Perfect Will Of Our Father And God, Is That We Live By His by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sermon of Sunday 19/4/2015.

Topic; being in Gods perfect will

Aim; To inform us that the perfect will of our father and God, is that we live by His word.

Memory verse; Matt 4:4

Just months ago, as I was at Oshodi heading towards Arena market. I saw an article in an endtime journal that caught my attention. I can’t really pin point the part in the journal that caught my attention.
If it is the article is centered around a Saigon. Who is warning christian clergies to stop preaching against them (fetish priest). Or he shall release the names of over 1000 of them. That have come to acquire/receive power from him.
Or because the Saigon in question is a person I know truly well as a gentle man.
I mean to say, I come to know this Saigon while in Ghana. And the truth remains . the entire Ghana especially the great Accra region revere this young man.
When I was in Ghana, I live in a place called Saipeiman. And this Saigon have his shrine and home at Opah a suburb of Saipeiman.
He is no other person than Nana Kwaku Bonsam.
After buying the journal and reading same. I was even more troubled. I was trying to give myself reason why men of God in quote should go to sell professed man of koffi(devil) for powers.
What will be the use of such power. To use it to witness God and His kingdom or to witness satan and his kingdom under the umbrella of man of God.
Some how I start doubting the journal. Hence I decided to discuss it with some brethren. Shockingly a sister made me to understand. Such phenomena, going to shrines, rivers etc to acquire power is the in time now. That she knew a place in Neenweh in Enugu State of Nigeria. Where people go to acquire power from a river goddess. And she have hear a pastor confess of going to calabar to acquire some power. Guess who took the pastor to the place in Calabar. A fellow man of pastor.
Another gentle man there, who happens also to be assistance pastor to a church. Says something an I quote. Think of what is the motivating factor. And you will have all the answers you are looking for.
He took his time to explain to me, that this phenomena is as a result of love of money and lust.

Which is also the reason behind the over 20 different offerings we have in churches today namely;
Prophets offering, thanksgiving offering, project offering, gate fee, welfare offering, alter offering, first fruit offering(all January salary), seed of faith, covenant seed, welfare offering, Sunday collection, priest welfare offering, widows offering etc.
I was very disappointed in the so call men of God. But looking at our old testament reading today (Ezekiel 34:1-10). You will agree with me. This greed, lust and love of money is not something that start today. Neither is it peculiar with christian pastors, evangelists, teachers, apostles and prophets.
But my consolation is this. God our father have never condoled these acts. Here in this very old testament reading. He vehemently condemn it.
According to our gospel for today (john 10:7-16). Our master Jesus Christ did not only condemn it. But do come to bring an end to this very acts.
Further more our epistle for today (Hebrews 13:1-12). Put some clarity to it while giving their voice to this will of God.
He said and I quote, we are to live in love and by grace, not by meat (vs cool.
Even our psalm for today (psalm 23) does even a better job of it. By making us to understand. Living by God word, his perfect will for us, shall give us freedom from fear. Beside freedom from fear, it shall give us peace of mind.
So I will conclude by giving us my treasure. Establish today a master and servant relationship between the word of God and your very self.
Reason.
Our lord Jesus Christ before he came into this world. And took the position of the lamb of God. He is, he was, and will ever remain the word of God (witness John 1).
Benefits.
1. If you try this out. Automatically all your struggle to conform to the image of our father God shall be over.
2. The regeneration, new birth and born again you seek, shall come true.
3. Happiness, peace of mind and whatsoever you are after shall fall into pleasant places.
My prayer is that the mighty hand of our father God. Imprint obedience to the word of God upon your heart today in Jesus Christ our master mighty name. amen.
Composed from the sermon of Rev. Ahubelem and believers voice of Rev Akindeinde. Both of our saviors Anglican church Unilag estate, Magodo.
culled from http://onlineanglicanchurch..com/2015/04/sermon-of-sunday-1942015.html

(1) (Reply)

Famous People Who Were Accepted By The World But Rejected By God / Here Are Some Tips On Healthy Fasting During The Month Of Ramadan. / Tonight's Prophecy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.