Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,785 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters (5487 Views)

Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by Mogidi: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
One thread of lamentation per day

That's 365 of such threads a year. Multiply that by 4 years

Then you would know to remember them in your prayers

Hmmm how come you didn't choke on your amala for the past 16yrs of PDP rule?
Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by vedd: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lonely man dey form spokesperson.

11 Likes

Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mynd44:
The period from when the election was won to when they are sworn in is for the supporters to celebrate a victory they have invested in for months. Heck, I have a friend who has been working at the victory for 16 years as he could not stand the PDP.

Mock coffins? Please you guys need to learn to take a joke.

When at Fayose's swearing in he said they should have a one minute silence for the APC in the South West, how come you hypocritical lot did not say anything?

When Agbaje said Igbos should use their PVCs to push APC in Lagos into the Atlantic ocean, why were you silent?

Please save your hypocrisy for those who care.

The APC is not the governing party yet. Allow the elected officers plan with their transition committee while the supporters mock and joke as long as they do not resort to violence.

You should note that when Buhari was declared to have won, Fayose declared a curfew to stop the Hausa community from celebrating and no one in the PDP condemned him.

What we should be bothered with is what the government is doing about real issues on ground which includes the insecurity in the NE and saving the poor Chibok girls not bashing a government that has not even been sworn in yet.

Or did you forget that GEJ is still president and the PDP is still the ruling party?
One thing you people fail to realise is that we have the right to continue to remind the elected of their promises before they takeover power. Why are you guys shaking whenever reminder is made known?

3 Likes

Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by modath(f): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
danot1030:
If people can only notice the desperation of this guy call barcanista for attention then many will agree with me that is best to ignore him and invest the attention more things worthwhile.

Your days on earth will not only be long, they will also be fruitful and fulfilling!!!

Even as a "progressive", it was always "see me, look at me, I'm here"...

5 Likes

Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
ChangeisHere:
So the OP is using the thread to advertise his blog

I wish you the best of luck. I will strongly urge you to make improvements on your written English. It is pathetic!
Thank you...
Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by chamboy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:

One would have thought people like you would be suing for peace considering the mammoth task ahead. Anyway can't wait for you people to accelerate the end of this botched up entity called Nigeria.
u dont even care about Nigeria ... Abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by Mogidi: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
barcanista:
One thing you people fail to realise is that we have the right to continue to remind the elected of their promises before they takeover power. [size=15pt]Why are you guys shaking whenever reminder is made known?[/size]

APC won using lies and propaganda, but any one who mistakenly think the Grand Khadi of Katsina won't be scrutinized have another think coming.
Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

This your jobless opposition go sweet

so tay you even open blog grin buaahaha grin

loser
grin

Dat guy don begin dey grow agbanikoko ontop him head ni grin

undecided ...

Okay, see d guy below me sef grin
Make I shiit put ontop him gorimakpa head now dem go say I be bad boi grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:

APC won using lies and propaganda, but any one who mistakenly think the Grand Khadi of Katsina won't be scrutinized have another think coming.

As Tomakint said, they are far from being democratic but we won't relent... cheesy
Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Hmmm how come you didn't choke on your amala for the past 16yrs of PDP rule?

How many threads did I open in the last 16yrs about PDP.

The number of lamentation threads OP has opened in the last 16 days is more than any single APC member opened in the last 16yrs

11 Likes

Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by Mynd44: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
barcanista:
One thing you people fail to realise is that we have the right to continue to remind the elected of their promises before they takeover power. Why are you guys shaking whenever reminder is made known?
But you are the one whining about the celebrations of the fans na.

If you want to assess the electoral promises, please do we all should. This morning, I was busy with one of the APC guys in Lagos with someone who will likely be the commissioner for works and I reminded him of the promises of government presence they made to Alimosho local government and he said he remembered and I told him I will hound him until throughout Ambode's term and he said "okay" but saying fans should not celebrate is out of order

People have a right to mock and diss. As long as it does not turn violent. Doyin Okupe rants on twitter almost everyday and no one opens threads about him na.

7 Likes

Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hiaan!

All diz PDP opposition ppl again? angry

Warrisit naw?

Opposition-kolobia grin

6 Likes

Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by Mogidi: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
vedd:
Lonely man dey form spokesperson.

SEE PAINMENT?

Abeg no quote me o, I'd rather debate with a squirrel.
Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by chamboy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
barcanista:
barcanista u failed to address collective issues analysed by mynd44
Nice piece tho.
I would visit ur blog too

3 Likes

Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mynd44:

But you are the one whining about the celebrations of the fans na.

If you want to assess the electoral promises, please do we all should. This morning, I was busy with one of the APC guys in Lagos with someone who will likely be the commissioner for works and I reminded him of the promises of government presence they made to Alimosho local government and he said he remembered and I told him I will hound him until throughout Ambode's term and he said "okay" but saying fans should not celebrate is out of order

People have a right to mock and diss. As long as it does not turn violent. Doyin Okupe rants on twitter almost everyday and no one opens threads about him na.

Where did I say nobody should celebrate? Pls read again...
Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by Mogidi: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

The number of lamentation threads OP has opened in the last 16 days is more than any single APC member opened in the last 16yrs

Why can't barcanista open as many threads as possible? As for you not opening threads in the past, you were too busy in the tribalism section to open any meaningful discuss.
Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by Mynd44: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Do you want me to remind you of the promises that President Jonathan made in 2011? Why do you think he was voted out?

If after 4 years the Buhari administration has not performed up to the standard we expected it to, be sure he will be voted out. And if you think I intend to wait 4 years you are kidding.

Criticizing government is allowed but saying people should not celebrate is just you sulking and crying cos your "Hero" did a horrible job of being president and your campaign team were pathetic

10 Likes

Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

his lamentation continues till APC is tired of ruling Nigeria. grin

Let the madness continue.

13 Likes

Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by ChangeisHere: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you...

U can thank me again bro

What is the name of the blog?

1 Like

Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:

SEE PAINMENT?

Eeeeeyah!
Opposition spokesman!

3 Likes

Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by Mynd44: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
chamboy:
Nice piece tho.
Selective blindness na. No be today

3 Likes

Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by chamboy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi just dey cry dey go
Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by Mogidi: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
chamboy:
Mogidi just dey cry dey go
bros leave my mention na, wetin?
Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by chamboy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Eeeeeyah!
Opposition spokesman!
is this mogidi crying.. i fink he needs hanky nw

2 Likes

Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by giantstrides(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
It was a total waste of my time opening this attention seeking thread.

1 Like

Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by vedd: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:

SEE PAINMENT?
Quite understandable.
You lack what it takes to debate with rational humans because you spend every hour of the day wasting around on Nairaland.

Mogidiot!

9 Likes

Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by Mogidi: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
We're on page 2 and am yet to see any APC supporter call for peace and calm, the Angry Peoples Congress tag is real after all.
Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
chamboy:
Nice piece tho.
Mynd44 was being "political" by bringing in Fayose stuff. I never said it was wrong to celebrate, I only said they shouldn't be aggressive and violent to critic like us. It will be a sweet 4 years, will be putting more in the blog...

Btw: Thanks for visiting, your opinion will be appreciated
Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
ChangeisHere:

U can thank me again bro

What is the name of the blog?
it's on ma siggy. I don't want to break nl rule
Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by ChangeisHere: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
barcanista:
it's on ma siggy. I don't want to break nl rule

Ok nice one. I will visit it
Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by Mynd44: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
barcanista:
Mynd44 was being "political" by bringing in Fayose stuff. I never said it was wrong to celebrate, I only said they shouldn't be aggressive and violent to critic like us. It will be a sweet 4 years, will be putting more in the blog...

Btw: Thanks for visiting, your opinion will be appreciated
I was being political?

Why tag me political when I only brought to your attention that the PDP started the politics of death (In addition to their madness of ethno-political politics)?

Some people will be aggressive and violent and it is the job of the law enforcement agencies to pick them up and prosecute them. Yes if anyone is violent, jail the person.

I don't support violence and wont condole it unlike your party who paid the OPC which is a known militant group. Not to mention the militants of the Creeks.

You guys don't have an idea how to be in the opposition and it will be fun to see how you guys will run it.

2 Likes

Re: A Call To Order For APC And Their Supporters by hazyfm: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
barcanista:

"Electing a candidate is one thing, the performance of the elected is another. Gaining electoral victory is one thing, maintaining the confidence of the electorate by living up to electoral promise is another..."
Since winning the March 28 Presidential Election, the victorious All Progressive Congress(APC) and their supporters have been all over the mainstream and social media bragging about their victory or "conquest" (as they perceive it). Mock coffins of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) were carried across the street of some states by their chieftains and supporters. To them, the PDP which they termed "sinking ship" has finally been sunk. While we acknowledge their right to electoral celebration, we have to remind them that delivering promises is the second lap of the "contest".

Supporters of the party are quick to insult and bully everyone that seek to analyse how they intend to actualize their electoral promises with respect to reality. To them, such people are "pessimists" and "haters" of the incoming administration. They are yet to take over reins of power but they have started the process of shutting down any form of opposition, inquisition and criticism . Unfortunately for them, we are in a democratic era, and we have right as citizens of this country. Our right to hold elected officials accountable to their electoral promises, our right to expression without intimidation and our right to keep them to their toes are inalienable as enshrined in the 1999 Constitution . Rather than the futile effort of bullying and intimidating critics, supporters of the incoming administration and their chieftains should rather fashion policies and strategies to deliver on their electoral promises if they haven't done so. We are not 1984 where nobody dare question the Military administration of General Buhari, rather we are in a democratic dispensation. We expect supporters of the incoming administration to note the difference and accept the present reality.

Finally, President-elect Buhari, the APC and their supporters need to be reminded that the President-elect in his February 26, 2015 Chatham House Speech said he is now a "reformed democrat". We hope they keep to that for the next four years.

God Bless Nigeria

http://solomontonye..com/2015/04/a-call-to-order-for-apc-and-their.html

YOU ARE NO LONGER POLITICALLY RELEVANT

GO SWING ON PHCN POLE

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Poem From Detention / Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.