Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Da Green VS Olamide, Who Rocks? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Da Green VS Olamide, Who Rocks? (3326 Views)

Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide, Who Rocked The Native (agbada) Better? / Wizkid Vs Olamide Vs Patoranking, Who Rocked The Blue Suit Better? [photos] / Photos: Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide's House And Interior Decorations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Da Green VS Olamide, Who Rocks? by ChappyChase: 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Today we remember our own Brother Da green who passed away into the cold arms of Death on the 22nd of April 2010.. Oh, God bless his soul(a minute Silent observed)...
I need not educate any one about Da Green cause we all know or thinks he is the best Rapper to ever emerge from the west(yoruba).. But, some has argued that he is been over hyped!(Did I hear some one say "stone that goat out of here!"wink Abeg make una never castrate me first... Come to think of it, will he still be at the lime light if he had not died in the prime of his carrier? And is music was now over hyped due to condolence and what's not(when you die even your enemy go say you be him best pardi)....
Now let's talk about the Man of the moment, the one and only Olamide Badoooo!!!( The tittle too much, make I no just start) some say he is now the biggest(yoruba Rapper) in Naija music many even say he is better than Da Green! (Oh yes! I said it and you heard it) But some say he is an opportunist!! That if not for the death of Da Green,he(Olamide) whould have been a Nobody!!!
So, to my question, Niaralanders do you think Olmide is an opportunist, who used the death of Da Green to climb to stardom? And do you think Da Green wasn't that good, but got fame after he died because we miss him? Please I will like to get your honest and matured opinion...

Re: Da Green VS Olamide, Who Rocks? by Habayomie(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Stop comparing the dead with the living.
Re: Da Green VS Olamide, Who Rocks? by Mprex(f): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
there is a slight semblance

stop comparing the dead with the living
Re: Da Green VS Olamide, Who Rocks? by leshluap(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
olamide has derailed, sanity has departed from his songs.....da'grin songs remain evergreen.... to me, the dead da'grin still commands more respect than Olamide......#period
Re: Da Green VS Olamide, Who Rocks? by ChappyChase: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
Please am not comparing anyone am just been realistic not superstitious...
Re: Da Green VS Olamide, Who Rocks? by ChappyChase: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
leshluap:
olamide has derailed, sanity has departed from his songs.....da'grin songs remain evergreen.... to me, the dead da'grin still commands more respect than Olamide......#period
Hahahhaha, do you think sanity would not have departed from Da Grin if he was still alive?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Photos Of The Most Beautiful Face In Anambra / Which Of These Men Kissed Genevieve Nnaji The Most (PIC). / Reason Why Some Nigerian G1rls Will Never Get Marr1ed!!! (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.