Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! (20443 Views)

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan / The biggest loser in the elections - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by MyMouth(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
tomakint:

You are still not wise, read up codedguy1 post, he had a clearer understanding of what I am talking about. In case you don't know Wike will probe Amaechi's govt and believe me this is not what APC wanted, they needed to win Rivers at all cost.
Probe wetin? Mark my words, Wike would do nothing! The guy go even wen form some kind of alliance with Amechi to free himself from the clutches of mama peace! No permanent friend or enemy in politics, only permanent interest!

3 Likes

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by buoye1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
I read through the post and it sounds very unreasonable to me

Campaign manager of the incoming president,he ll be more relevant than goodluck in the next 4 yrs!

4 Likes

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Tonycart: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ameachi is becoming the most celebrated politician of our time. Every where ameachi ameachi and i laugh when some people say wike will probe Ameachi and i ask in the history of Nigeria which governor has probed any ex governor. Take it from me Wike can never and will never probe Ameachi. Him dey MAD?

3 Likes

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by jazzydee: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tonycart:
Ameachi is becoming the most celebrated politician of our time. Every where ameachi ameachi and i laugh when some people say wike will probe Ameachi and i ask in the history of Nigeria which governor has probed any ex governor. Take it from me Wike can never and will never probe Ameachi. Him dey MAD?
Amaechi may be celebrated in the SW and the north because he betrayed his brother for them something the SW and the North will not do! but for the people of the Niger Delta, Amaechi is a traitor, and no amount of federal appointment or money given to him will change that, He Knows it.

As per the probe, all Wike need to do is expose the dirty deals that Amaechi committed as governor like post receipts/pictures of the million dollar bed that fayemi bought for ekiti government house, commissioning of general hospital without bed or equipment etc which fayose exposed.

Then we will leave the corruption evidence for Buhari administration to prosecute, since they are the anti corruption crusaders. trust me those corruption evidence against Amaechi abounds and will be exposed,
Am looking for what APC will do with it? will they bury the evidence or prosecute the crime?
time will tell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by stanza(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by appini: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
JingoOAU:
If I were Amaechi, I would be the most grateful man on earth...WHY

Had it been that GEJ won the election, Amaechi by now would have become history as he wouldn't even wait before May 29 before running away from Nigeria as a result of political victimisation and vendetta which could come his way

But with dint of hardwork and luck, Amaechi now have rest of mind. Nobody is going to victimise nor do anything to witchhunt him. Infact, as from May 29, even if Amaechi is not given any appointment, he still has every political clout and police loyalty in Rivers state over Wike....tell me what's more than this

He will be the one to dictate what comes in or goes out of Rivers and Infact, he will be the Alpha and Omega of Rivers state over Celestine Omehia, Peter Odili, PEG, Wike,etc....

So you lots should go and sit your ass somewhere and leave d man alone.

Some people will just be talking as if they didn't attend primary school. It's a pity
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by reborn1: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
jazzydee:

Amaechi may be celebrated in the SW and the north because he betrayed his brother for them something the SW and the North will not do! but for the people of the Niger Delta, Amaechi is a traitor, and no amount of federal appointment or money given to him will change that, He Knows it.

As per the probe, all Wike need to do is expose the dirty deals that Amaechi committed as governor like post receipts/pictures of the million dollar bed that fayemi bought for ekiti government house, commissioning of general hospital without bed or equipment etc which fayose exposed.

Then we will leave the corruption evidence for Buhari administration to prosecute, since they are the anti corruption crusaders. trust me those corruption evidence against Amaechi abounds and will be exposed,
Am looking for what APC will do with it? will they bury the evidence or prosecute the crime?
time will tell.

How is he a betrayal? Must everyone line up behind GEJ and his wife? Why do you guys reason this way for God sake. Obasanjo starved Lagos of there funds and he was at loggerhead with Tinubu all through his tenure and no one call Tinubu a traitor for going against Obasanjo PDP. Ameachi has the right to join any party of his choice, he is a governor and a free man. Wike will show Mama Piss pepper soon, you all think Wike is dull and foolish. Politicians are smart and after there pocket, Just watch on.

8 Likes

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by jazzydee: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
reborn1:

How is he a betrayal? Must everyone line up behind GEJ and his wife? Why do you guys reason this way for God sake. Obasanjo starved Lagos of there funds and he was at loggerhead with Tinubu all through his tenure and no one call Tinubu a traitor for going against Obasanjo PDP. Ameachi has the right to join any party of his choice, he is a governor and a free man. Wike will show Mama Piss pepper soon, you all think Wike is dull and foolish. Politicians are smart and after there pocket, Just watch on.

The people decide who a traitor to their cause is, in all the opposition that tinubu gave to Obj it was on principle and ideals of the AD and NADECO, which was at loggerheads with the PDP ideology of that time.
The yoruba people and lagos stood with tinubu throughout that period and still stand with him, because he was fighting for their cause or perceived to be fighting for their cause!

In the Niger delta Amaechi was fighting for his personal greed and bruised ego, and against the interest of his people and state, thats why 1.4million rivers state people voted against him. and that is the confirmation that Amaechi betrayed his people, brother and region.

Amaechi will be celebrated in the North and SW because he is their man friday, he will ever remain a traitor and saboteur in the niger delta.
and no amount of PR will change that, he can go to ABUJA and collect his 30 pieces of silver and celebrate with his new found masters until they have no more need for his services.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by appini: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
codedguy1:
Ameachi is actually a lucky man, but the drama has just started. Buhari has continually said he won't appoint anyone who has a whiff of corruption attached his cabinet or appointees.

It is a well known fact it might be hard to find such people in Naija especially politicians who have had the opportunity of being govs.

If Wike probes Ameachi's govt and exposes some corrupt practices within his(Ameachi) tenure, how well will that bud with Buhari's administration if Ameachi is occupying a sensitive position in Buhari's govt. It will only make Buhari a liar if he allows Ameachi to continue with his appointment or make him a betrayer to Ameachi if asked to resign or left out of appointments.

Other politicians would be watching, especially if the allegations from Wike are weighty and obvious.

Does wike have the clout to withstand federal intimidation like Tinubu did during OBJ's govt?
Interesting times ahead!

Nice one! don't also forget that Rivers State is totally different from Lagos state in terms of revenue generation and volatility.

Like it or not Rivers state is a small country within Nigeria and any federal administration that tries to make it ungovernable will not find it funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by onatisi(m): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tomakint , sheath your sword ,the battle is over and apc has won . There is nothing we can do about no matter how bitter we are ,we just have to live with it . The bitter truth is the next battle is not even for 2019 but 2023. Gej has caused an extensive damage to pdp that cannot be explained too much here and 4years can't and won't be enough to regroup and recover . Let sleeping dogs lie .

3 Likes

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by jazzydee: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
onatisi:
Tomakint , sheath your sword ,the battle is over and apc has won . There is nothing we can do about no matter how bitter we are ,we just have to live with it . The bitter truth is the next battle is not even for 2019 but 2023. Gej has caused an extensive damage to pdp that cannot be explained too much here and 4years can't and won't be enough to regroup and recover . Let sleeping dogs lie .
PDP was alive before GEJ came on board, PDP will be alive After him, You can count on that. those who think that PDP will fizzle away are dreaming!
Its the same PDP members that decamped to APC and made it what it is today, because they couldnt get what they wanted from PDP.
Wait till they are dissatified with APC and start decamping then we will see what will become of APC.
Change is a constant that can never change!
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by onatisi(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
jazzydee:

PDP was alive before GEJ came on board, PDP will be alive After him, You can count on that. those who think that PDP will fizzle away are dreaming!
Its the same PDP members that decamped to APC and made it what it is today, because they couldnt get what they wanted from PDP.
Wait till they are dissatified with APC and start decamping then we will see what will become of APC.
Change is a constant that can never change!
bros , gej caused a lot of damage ,but the good news is it was gej that the people rejected not pdp. Already meetings are going on and ways are been looked into to make the party firm
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by codedguy1(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
reborn1:

Obj was not backed by his people when he won election like how we see how the ss/se backed GEJ. In the Niger Delta what Ameachi did was tantamount to beterayal. People are emotional about it which might necessarily not be right but.....

But to be honest with honest, he had no choice because GEJ pushed him to it by not controlling that his glutonous wife who had no regard for elected office. Its akin to your boss's wife coming to your matrimonial home to give your orders about how to run your house because you are married to her sister.

Its hard defending GEJ with the characters he sorrounded himself with and looked like he could not reign them in whenever they erred.

So, yes Amaechi had no choice but to betray his brother and the truth is he has the almighty federal might behind him now.

My only advice to him is to make sure he remains relevant in the APC or he may not be able to come home and have peace.

As per Mama peace and wike, I hope Wike finally breaks the remaining wings she has, she is like what tinubu said about buhari some yrs ago that "he is a destabilizing factor" she is just too crude and meddlesome.

Have u guys noticed that most of the names being bandied about Buhari's ministerial list, even for the juicy ministeries are mostly from the south. Fayemi, Fashola, Ameachi, David west, akeredolu, Ngige, Soludo, utomi, Adesina, as if na only southerners go enjoy. We re gonna be surprised indeed.

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by jazzydee: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
onatisi:
bros , gej caused a lot of damage ,but the good news is it was gej that the people rejected not pdp. Already meetings are going on and ways are been looked into to make the party firm
Soldier come,Soldier go barracks remain. PDP and other political platforms are = barracks.

OBJ,ATIKU,and all the other PDP stalwarts, AD,ACN, ANPP,CPC etc that decamped/merged to form APC will soon be dissatisfied with APC once they see that buhari and tinubu will not give them the oil wells and perks they are looking/angling for or that the perks are not enough to go round or not in quantities they expected.
They will decamp, return to barracks and strategize on how to destroy APC,Its their nature and Its just a matter of time!
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
jazzydee:

The people decide who a traitor to their cause is, in all the opposition that tinubu gave to Obj it was on principle and ideals of the AD and NADECO, which was at loggerheads with the PDP ideology of that time.
The yoruba people and lagos stood with tinubu throughout that period and still stand with him, because he was fighting for their cause or perceived to be fighting for their cause!

In the Niger delta Amaechi was fighting for his personal greed and bruised ego, and against the interest of his people and state, thats why 1.4million rivers state people voted against him. and that is the confirmation that Amaechi betrayed his people, brother and region.

Amaechi will be celebrated in the North and SW because he is their man friday, he will ever remain a traitor and saboteur in the niger delta.
and no amount of PR will change that, he can go to ABUJA and collect his 30 pieces of silver and celebrate with his new found masters.

You've said it all; let him enjoy his Northern and SWestern fame while it lasts.
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by atlwireles: 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
onatisi:

Quite to the contrary, PDP will become a more purposeful and ideological party, this will be great for the states where PDP holds power. We might not have the votes in 2019, but we will have all the money we need and leaders with an agenda to leave our enemies behind. Let me see APC perform their miracle, like I have always said, is now my turn to have fun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by onatisi(m): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
atlwireles:

Quite to the contrary, PDP will become a more purposeful and ideological party, this will be great for the states where PDP holds power. We might not have the votes in 2019, but we will have all the money we need and leaders with an agenda to leave our enemies behind. Let me see APC perform their miracle, like I have always said, is now my turn to have fun
I really wish I could tell u somethings here ,but it is all good . We shall rise again. We retreat today to fight again tomorrow .
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by atlwireles: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
jazzydee:

Soldier come,Soldier go barracks remain. PDP and other political platforms are = barracks.

OBJ,ATIKU,and all the other PDP stalwarts, AD,ACN, ANPP,CPC etc that decamped/merged to form APC will soon be dissatisfied with APC once they see that buhari and tinubu will not give them the oil wells and perks they are looking/angling for.
They will decamp, return to barracks and strategize on how to destroy APC, Its just a matter of time.

I hope not, I pray they all stay in the APC till death do us part. The last supreme court ruling has made decampment for elected officers impossible. Let them stay where they are.

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by tomakint: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
onatisi:
Tomakint , sheath your sword ,the battle is over and apc has won . There is nothing we can do about no matter how bitter we are ,we just have to live with it . The bitter truth is the next battle is not even for 2019 but 2023. Gej has caused an extensive damage to pdp thatcannot be explained too much here and 4years can't and won't be enough to
On a contrary view my bro, Jonathan had given PDP a new face just wait till you see decamping from APC to PDP

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by atlwireles: 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
onatisi:
I really wish I could tell u somethings here ,but it is all good . We shall rise again. We retreat today to fight again tomorrow .

Don't worry yourself, Nigerian democracy is growing, at the day's end is all about people having a better life. The PDP states will lead Nigeria by a wide margin in those indices as time progresses. Nobody will tell Nigerians before they know, government cannot feed your children or give you free money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by jazzydee: 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
atlwireles:

I hope not, I pray they all stay in the APC till death do us part. The last supreme court ruling has made decampment for elected officers impossible. Let them stay where they are.

predicting that those political jobbers will decamp once dissatisfied is as concrete as predicting that tomorrow will be thursday. Its their nature
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by atlwireles: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
jazzydee:

predicting that those political jobbers will decamp once dissatisfied is as concrete as predicting that tomorrow will be thursday. Its their nature

Nothing is impossible, it's just going to be very difficult.

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Gbawe: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
A congregation of sad, bitter losers who I am sure cannot be achievers in life given how they wallow in their loss instead of moving on, learning lessons and keeping their cards close to their chest. They lost the Presidency, lost many legislative seats, lost the majority, and thus the leadership, in both legislative houses and lost many States to APC. They failed to "capture" Lagos that they coveted above everything else on earth. Yet they want to console themselves they can take heart from Amaechi's candidate not winning Rivers State election. Are these guys sad or what. PDP was annihilated !!!! Period !!!!! There is no way to spin that reality. Furthermore Amaechi completed 2 full terms as governor and will now move on to a federal job. Bunch of losers .

Amaechi will be more than okay because he will be politically active as a member of the ruling Government and will still wield considerable influence in Rivers. Amaechi will become an SS hero, able to make or break Wike in 4 years time, if the APC further develop the SS/ND region in ways GEJ and his 'sons of the soil' thieving gang (Allison-Madueke, Orubebe et al) never did !!!!

The other thing you simplistic fools should know, while consoling yourselves pathetically, is that there are no permanent enemies in politics. Only permanent interest. OBJ was one of those who tried to frustrate Amaechi becoming Governor yet by 2012 OBJ was behind the Lamido-Amaechi ticket for the PDP Presidential and VP combo to replace GEJ and Sambo. With Mama jaguda Piss emasculated and with GEJ impotent and disinterested, what makes you losers think Wike can't make up with Amaechi to then defect to the APC? It is sad you supporters hate each others far more passionately and much more long term than your leaders do. It will get interesting soon because Wike will be without the influence of the Presidency behind him shortly.

You losers think every Nigerian politician is Jagaban the master of opposition politics and the author of the book "last man standing"? Just remember Gbawe told you bunch of losers this : 90% of current PDP political leaders, given their innate character and especially with APC leading Nigeria well, will be unable to play opposition politics for more than 2 years. You losers talking here better go and join the PDP to sustain and grow it instead of coming here to talk impotently because the current group of PDP political leaders will leave one by one to condemn the PDP to sure, slow and painful death. Better be up and doing, if you want the PDP to survive, instead of posting nonsense here because the PDP leaders on the ground will be too bust fighting for their own survival to give a toss about the PDP.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by jazzydee: 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Gbawe:
A congregation of sad, bitter losers who I am sure cannot be achievers in life given how they wallow in their loss instead of moving on, learning lessons and keeping their cards close to their chest. They lost the Presidency, lost many legislative seats, lost the majority, and thus the leadership, in both legislative houses and lost many States to APC. They failed to "capture" Lagos that they coveted above everything else on earth. Yet they want to console themselves they can take heart from Amaechi's candidate not winning Rivers State election. Are these guys sad or what. PDP was annihilated !!!! Period !!!!! There is no way to spin that reality. Furthermore Amaechi completed 2 full terms as governor and will now move on to a federal job. Bunch of losers .

Amaechi will be more than okay because he will be politically active as a member of the ruling Government and will still wield considerable influence in Rivers. Amaechi will become an SS hero, able to make or break Wike in 4 years time, if the APC further develop the SS/ND region in ways GEJ and his 'sons of the soil' thieving gang (Allison-Madueke, Orubebe et al) never did !!!!

The other thing you simplistic fools should know, while consoling yourselves pathetically, is that there are no permanent enemies in politics. Only permanent interest. OBJ was one of those who tried to frustrate Amaechi becoming Governor yet by 2012 OBJ was behind the Lamido-Amaechi ticket for the PDP Presidential and VP combo to replace GEJ and Sambo. With Mama jaguda Piss emasculated and with GEJ impotent and disinterested, what makes you losers think Wike can't make up with Amaechi to then defect to the APC? It is sad you supporters hate each others far more passionately and much more long term than your leaders do. It will get interesting soon because Wike will be without the influence of the Presidency behind him shortly.

You losers think every Nigerian politician is Jagaban the master of opposition politics and the author of the book "last man standing"? Just remember Gbawe told you bunch of losers this : 90% of current PDP political leaders, given their innate character and especially with APC leading Nigeria well, will be unable to play opposition politics for more than 2 years. You losers talking here better go and join the PDP to sustain and grow it instead of coming here to talk impotently because the current group of PDP political leaders will leave one by one to condemn the PDP to sure, slow and painful death. Better be up and doing, if you want the PDP to survive, instead of posting nonsense here because the PDP leaders on the ground will be too bust fighting for their own survival to give a toss about the PDP.

We shall see time reveals character, Time will reveal the character of APC. FYI PDP is not bitter, Bitter people do not lose their offices gallantly, and with honour, congratulate the purported winners and step aside peacefully.
Nigerians voting public have taken note, they know who the bitter party are, the party that has refused to concede defeat and are busy fighting even when INEC has announced results. APC is colluding to steal the mandate of Rivers, Akwa Ibom etc

The people of the southsouth will survive without the support of the centre, we have our state governments and they will use our resources judiciously to develop our region.
We only hope that Buhari will address all the problems of the north and SW we hope he gives them all their heart desires, all the political positions in the country, and gives them a part of the FG allocations so they can pay salaries eg Osun state etc. and make all their unviable and parasitic states/region viable so they will no longer be lured into insurgency and extremism.

I hope that Boko haram will end and shekau and chibok girls recovered now that APC is in power.
I hope that Nigeria will start generating 100,000MW of power and 24 hrs electricity from may 29 2015.
I hope that buhari will stabilize the international oil price as promised.
I hope that N1= $1 and that all unemployed youths will get the promised N5000 monthly unemployment allowance from April 2015.
I hope that corruption will end in Nigeria now that the anti-corruption czar has taken power, corrupt people like Tinubu,Atiku, Amaechi will be prosecuted and sent to jail to send a signal to nigerians that corruption will not be tolerated Under the new admin.
I hope that APC will stop making moves to steal the mandate that the people gave PDP in their states.
I hope that buhari will be the change that he promised Nigerians and more.
I hope and hope, but wishes are not horses! grin grin grin grin grin grin

For me am not optimistic about buhari/APC change for you cant give what you dont have. I never bought their change Scam for i minute, i never voted for it and will not be surprised or disappointed when it fails to arrive.
My Niger Delta region will move forward and thrive with our God given resources both human, natural and capital. No weapon fashioned against us shall prosper IJN.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by disumusa: 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
amech will ocupy any ministaria popsition he want

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by atlwireles: 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
jazzydee:

We shall see time reveals character, Time will reveal the character of APC. FYI PDP do know how to lose we lost all our offices gallantly, and with honour, congratulated the purported winners and stepped aside peacefully.
Nigerians voting public have taken note, they know that party that has refused to concede defeat and are busy fighting even when INEC has announced results. APC is colluding to steal the mandate of Rivers, Akwa Ibom etc

The people of the southsouth will survive without the support of the centre, we have our state governments and they will use our resources judiciously to develop our region.
We only hope that Buhari will address all the problems of the north and SW we hope he gives them all the political positions in the country, and gives them a part of the FG allocations so they can pay salaries eg Osun state etc. and make all their unviable and parasitic states/region viable so they will no longer be lured into insurgency and extremism.

I hope that Boko haram will end and shekau and chibok girls recovered now that APC is in power.
I hope that Nigeria will start generating 100,000MW of power and 24 hrs electricity from may 29 2015
I hope that N1= $1 and that all unemployed youths will get the promised N5000 monthly unemployment allowance from April 2015.
I hope that corruption will end in Nigeria now that the anti-corruption czar has taken power, corrupt people like Tinubu,Atiku, Amaechi will be prosecuted and sent to jail to send a signal to nigerians that corruption will not be tolerated Under the new admin.
I hope that APC will stop making moves to steal the mandate that the people gave PDP in their states.
I hope that buhari will be the change that he promised Nigerians and more.
I hope and hope, but wishes are not horses! grin grin grin grin grin grin

For me am not optimistic about buhari/APC change for you cant give what you dont have. I never bought their change Scam for i minute, i never voted for it and will not be surprised or disappointed when it fails to arrive.
My Niger Delta region will move forward and thrive with our God given resources both human, natural and capital

Your last line is the message from the home region, we will excel than ever before. PDP or APC Nigerdeltans will always be winners.

5 Likes

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by JingoOAU(m): 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
atlwireles:
[/b]

Your last line is the message from the home region, we will excel than ever before. PDP or APC Nigerdeltans will always be winners.

And you forgot to tell us that Bayelsa is the least developed state in southern Nigeria....mentiona ny tangible development in the whole of Bayelsa despite its huge allocation....mumu dey worry una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by atlwireles: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
JingoOAU:

And you forgot to tell us that Bayelsa is the least developed state in southern Nigeria....mentiona ny tangible development in the whole of Bayelsa despite its huge allocation....mumu dey worry una

Least developed as compared to where in the South? Since when is bayelsa your problem? Carry your highsense and waka pass. I don't have time for poverty sicken rodents on this forum

2 Likes

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by abduljabbar4(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
jazzydee:

time will tell.
Forget that thing. It will be buried just like Ekiti state CLEAR rigging evidence
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by JingoOAU(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
atlwireles:

Least developed as compared to where in the South? Since when is bayelsa your problem? Carry your highsense and waka pass. I don't have time for poverty sicken rodents on this forum

See this nonentity blabbing with his anus...since your Nigerdelta is so blessed, we expected that it should have been the Dubai of Africa.....ur forefathers mortgaged your future and your children's children future by embezzling everything.....
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by atlwireles: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
[s]
JingoOAU:

See this nonentity blabbing with his anus...since your Nigerdelta is so blessed, we expected that it should have been the Dubai of Africa.....ur forefathers mortgaged your future and your children's children future by embezzling everything.....
[/s]
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by JingoOAU(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
atlwireles:

remain deaf and dumb till eternity....poverty stricken rodent infesting everywhere with imbecilic attitudes...your Nigerdelta region minus PH is just a conglomerate of glorified villages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths / Suicide Bombers Planning Christmas Attacks To Embarrass Buhari - DSS / Seyi Makinde: Oyo Won’t Provide Land For Ranching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.