Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! (20410 Views)

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan / The biggest loser in the elections - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by tomakint: 11:31am On Jun 25, 2015
1after:

Coming from a smelling nairaland disgraced goat. Do i need to be bragging online before you know you are just a local old fool. See this hungry agbaya...I am not some guys that boast online like you dumb fool, Thank God for his blessing. Poverty have turn you to something else. Buhahahahaha. lwkmd oooo. I know you well and you are just a nobody, you know the truth but pride wont make you confess. Dirty snake.
I am happy you got my MESSAGE. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by papoose999(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2015
wia re all doz wey dey shout ameachi d slayer of PDP wia una dey amaechi is nd was always b a traitor its even in his wikipedia page.... The relationship between amaechi and Odili translated into a harmonious
relationship between the Executive and Legislative arms of government in
Rivers State, until when Rotimi Amaechi lunched a campaign against the
State government, and verbally attacked the image of the State Governor, in
an effort to succeed Peter Odili as Governor in 2007.
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by 1after: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2015
tomakint:

I am happy you got my MESSAGE. cheesy cheesy

Go take care of your dying self. You need help seriously. Buhahahahaha. That your tribal mark na customized one.

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by tomakint: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
1after:

Go take care of your dying self. You need help seriously. Buhahahahaha. That your tribal mark na customized one.
cheesy cheesy people like you don't go far in life.....I don't know where you knew me from let alone talking about one imaginary tribal mark undecided perhaps the bipolar disorder raving your lineage had started with you already. I repeat, stop wasting your 'precious' life on NL and be useful for once to your FAMILY.....thank me later Son of Belial cheesy
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by biafranqueen: 6:02am On Jun 28, 2015
tomakint:
The truth is coming out gradually.........by the time Governor Wike is through with Amaechi on his probe, even Demdem will confess that Amaechi is the biggest loser in the APC Game-Plan.
Cc: barcanista, truckpusher, SeverusSnape, MizmyColi, biafranqueen, babyosisi, onatisi, dunkem123, Demdem grin, datolee, Bayswater etc,
Don't mind these e-goats aka APC they are giving Nigerians change they never expected. A one man show Government the first for 9ja I laugh in Ebonics.
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by tomakint: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2015
biafranqueen:
Don't mind these e-goats aka APC they are giving Nigerians change they never expected. A one man show Government the first for 9ja I laugh in Ebonics.
You can say that again cheesy cheesy it's been a while babe, have fun!

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by tomakint: 1:22am On Aug 30, 2015
Amaechi finally end up being the biggest loser in the APC Game Plan.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by ifyalways(f): 1:39am On Aug 30, 2015
Beware of people who sell out their own brother/ sibling to friends. ---- street code.

Buhari is only being wise.

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Trut(m): 2:18am On Aug 30, 2015
Amaechi is indeed the biggest loser, I know he will be regretting his stvpid actions through out his life.
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 30, 2015
"Buhari is a terrorist" - El Rufai
"Buhari is a serial coupist" - Kwankwaso
"Tinubu is intelligent but has no wisdom" - FFK
"Amaechi is a big mumu and didn't collect his change from buhari after paying so much" - market women.
"Ogbonnaya Onu's suffering continues" - Pius Anyim

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Adminisher: 3:48am On Aug 30, 2015
Trut:
Amaechi is indeed the biggest loser, I know he will be regretting his stvpid actions through out his life.

You know very well he won't regret anything. He has a national profile with string links to every geographical zone in Nigeria. He is actually the next ND Nigerian President in waiting. I don't know why closed minded young people from the SE and SS do not understand this man. It is very simple. He never liked the full Jonathan and his uneducated over bearing wife. He was honest about it. There were many people dining with Jonathan who also hated him. Amechi has lost nothing unless you are a low IQ PDP supporter in from the SE SS.
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Adminisher: 3:59am On Aug 30, 2015
tomakint:

It's laughable when many clowns here are nt seeing the clearer picture that Amaechi is a goner and the biggest loser here. This is South-south where traotors are not easily forgiven...Amaechi will soon realise.

He is the foremost Niger Delta politician now. Please mention any other name that is at the core of national politics. You people are too dumb that is why the dumbest unexposed Jonathan and his half illiterate wife are your heroes. You are young . Broaden your mind and get an education. Amechi is now at the fore front of national progressive politics. In the last two years he also honed his international profile. Compare that to what he would have been..under a local market woman like Patience Jonathan and his footsie wife Goodluck. Accept the truth and stop deceiving your selves. This is 2015, these people are not more intelligent than you.

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by tomakint: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Adminisher:

He is the foremost Niger Delta politician now. Please mention any other name that is at the core of national politics. You people are too dumb that is why the dumbest unexposed Jonathan and his half illiterate wife are your heroes. You are young . Broaden your mind and get an education. Amechi is now at the fore front of national progressive politics. In the last two years he also honed his international profile. Compare that to what he would have been..under a local market woman like Patience Jonathan and his footsie wife Goodluck. Accept the truth and stop deceiving your selves. This is 2015, these people are not more intelligent than you.
There is no thinking about it that you are not feeling too fine at the bolded, please wake up already and start smelling the coffee, Amaechi is toast already...................
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by ddippset(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
janus05:
"Buhari is a terrorist" - El Rufai
"Buhari is a serial coupist" - Kwankwaso
"Tinubu is intelligent but has no wisdom" - FFK
"Amaechi is a big mumu and didn't collect his change from buhari after paying so much" - market women.
"Ogbonnaya Onu's suffering continues" - Pius Anyim
tomakint:

You can say that again cheesy cheesy it's been a while babe, have fun!
Just imagine the criminals you are quoting! Na me de even shame for you.
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by tomakint: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2015
ifyalways:
Beware of people who sell out their own brother/ sibling to friends. ---- street code.

Buhari is only being wise.
Amaechi is now running from pillar to post just to be a Minister in Buhari's cabinet grin this is pay back time for a traitor.
Is anyone still doubting the bolded? Demdem how you dey now? Let's discuss............

2 Likes

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by ifyalways(f): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
tomakint:

Amaechi is now running from pillar to pole just to be a Minister in Buhari's cabinet grin this is pay back time for a traitor.
LMAO .

Politics is a very interesting game.

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by tomakint: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
Trut:
FACT OF LIFE!
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by jamace(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Tonycart: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Where all them Ameachi haters. Ameachi has just been confirmed a minister. Oya make una come disqualify ameachi

2 Likes

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by SUBWAY101(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
tomakint:

Amaechi is now running from pillar to post just to be a Minister in Buhari's cabinet grin this is pay back time for a traitor.
Is anyone still doubting the bolded? Demdem how you dey now? Let's discuss............

Lmaooo. No one knows tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
CHAI!, when FOOLS speak undecided undecided undecided SMH...
Re: How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! by igahdavid(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Typical example of NOT waiting for someone to die before burying him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria / Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid / Monguno: Buhari Plans To Overhaul Security Architecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.