Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,796 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Is This The Best Kind Of Revenge Ever? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This The Best Kind Of Revenge Ever? (1213 Views)

Interesting! Here Is The Finest Type Of Revenge To A Cheating Spouse. / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge / Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Husband By Sleeping With His Mistress’ Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Best Kind Of Revenge Ever? by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
A Japanese woman got sweet revenge on her cheating boyfriend by giving his Apple collection a good wash.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3050168/Revenge-dish-best-served-WET-Scorned-woman-dumps-lying-lover-s-entire-Apple-collection-bath-sent-pictures-prove-it.html

Re: Is This The Best Kind Of Revenge Ever? by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
If na you nko?

cc lalasticlala
Re: Is This The Best Kind Of Revenge Ever? by elantraceey(f): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
He'll just get another one and move on.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Kind Of Revenge Ever? by Habayomie(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
some girls are wicked sha...
Re: Is This The Best Kind Of Revenge Ever? by StPete: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
choi…those appliances combined cost a whooping N1 million and more

I would be exceeeeeeeeeedingly pissed if anyone tries this with me angry angry
Re: Is This The Best Kind Of Revenge Ever? by damiso(f): 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
shocked shocked

This is real ota aje like my mum would say.

Na wa o. Its a bit funny sha cheesy
Re: Is This The Best Kind Of Revenge Ever? by steppin: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
If na me , that lady should find herself a nice police station to spend the night, if not for a complete week!
Na only God knows what I'll do to her if I meet her.
Like a friend of mine would say in those days, break and damage everything, but don't mess with my TV.....strictly for premier & champions league. grin
Re: Is This The Best Kind Of Revenge Ever? by adeyiga3(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
elantraceey:
easier said dan done cos everything there is over 1.5million
Re: Is This The Best Kind Of Revenge Ever? by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Does it stop the 'lizard' from dancing? No!
Re: Is This The Best Kind Of Revenge Ever? by SAMBARRY: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Haaaaa

WHY IS HIS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT,THE ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPY DOCUMENTS FOR HIS HOUSE AND ALL OF HIS SCHOOL CERTIFICATES NOT THERE TOO.WHAT AN INCOMPLETE JOB

Re: Is This The Best Kind Of Revenge Ever? by nairalandbuzz(m): 6:27am On Apr 23, 2015
elantraceey:

Na so e easy?
Re: Is This The Best Kind Of Revenge Ever? by Dheartless: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
she go answer if there's any law that restricts a boyfriend from cheating.........
I will teach her the perfect way to commit a crime...
Re: Is This The Best Kind Of Revenge Ever? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
She is only going to end up paying for everything, ode. He will simply Sue her, he might even get punitive damages.
Re: Is This The Best Kind Of Revenge Ever? by KanwuliaJara: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Signs of A SICK MIND! wink
The man had better run for his life!
I pity their relationship! cry

Marriage is a NO-GO area! kiss

(1) (Reply)

See Viral 5 Generation Photo Of A Nigerian Family / Is It Necessary To Have Children Or Make A Good Marriage Instead? / Husband Snatcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.