Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,940 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:57 AM

President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him (36699 Views)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
Small time APC go talk say hm no talk am

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
I will feed all primary school kids, one square meal of balanced diet a day.....Buhari.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by PassingShot(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
cocoduck:
PASSINGSHOT

You did not you people started abusing him right from 2010
that mofo on tv just dey run him mouth like jet engine don't worry we will give you a taste of your own medicine
after he will deny he did not make any of those statements anuofia

Whatever you say or do does not determine if he succeeds or not. So, kontunu!
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Azo(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Billyonaire:
I will equate the value of $1 to N1......Buhari.

Moronica he never said that;; bring proof una no fit bring!! oga gan o

14 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Azo:
Corruption will be given a bloody nose during the first 100 days.. Buhari
Best quote from the interview, i was lucky enough to stumble on interview

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Azo:
Railways is more important than the airlines because everybody can make use of railways whether rich or poor but airlines are for the rich, so i will give priorityy to railways.. Buhari

I particularly love this statement..
That doesn't mean the govt should neglect the aviation sector.

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by doctokwus: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Did you join us in building Nigeria when PDP were in power?
PDP particularly with Jonathan at the helm was incapable of building Nigeria.Its the naked truth and a lot of his atrocities and sheer incompetence would be revealed after May 29.
There are a few good men in PDP just are bad eggs in APC, but Nigeria has a once in a generation opportunity with GMB to reset this nations trajectory.
l doubt if GMB can right all the wrongs in 4yrs but what should not be in doubt is him being sent to set a benchmark of what is required of a leader and how a nation should be governed to achieving its rightful path towards development and in the comity of nations.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Azo(m): 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Small time APC go talk say hm no talk am

the lagoon is there if the thing dey pain u o wink wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
I will give automatic employment for 1 yr to all post NYSC members immediately after their service year.......Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by alsina: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
Texcoco:
The illiterate cowherder on Thieffnubu's TV station...

You must be an area boy.

9 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by bionixs: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Let's build Nigeria together.
he was busy running another's govt down and having fun when GEJ was being bushed to a corner. Nigeria must survive with or without anybody. Now we should build together, he must reap what he sowed as Nigeria get better still

3 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Azo:

the lagoon is there if the thing dey pain u o wink wink
Guy respect yourself and face front

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Azo(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
CFCfan:

did he say he will ignore?? do u know what they call scale of preference? or are u conversant with what is called priority?? more so scale the two sectors as regards functioning and which needs urgent attention??

11 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
As soon as I am re-elected, there will be welfare package of N5,000 to 25 million Nigerians . ......Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

bodsibobo:
STEALING IS CORRUPTION and it will be given a bloodied nose in the first 100 days!...Buhari

grin grin grin grin grin
Na why Patience Jonathan port commot. She dey london dey watch am now

PEJ: Thank God say I quick commot o

Children: Why

PEJ: Una no see say this Buhari go dey share prison sentence like loiloi

Children: How dat one conern u now?

PEJ: YOu nor sabi anything. I go dey here for a while

9 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by bash4us(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
elbinmanny:
Hope it is being subtitiled . Cos watching that man on tv is like watching a chinese movie without subtitle. I no dey understand him grammar angry

....just the way i cannot comprehend your spellings

7 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by jaybee3(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
Billyonaire:
I will feed all primary school kids, one square meal of balanced diet a day.....Buhari.

When are you going to grow some sense lil boy?

12 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by kendrick9(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
The fulani cattle rearer from daura is still blabbling, what does he even know about education?. An illiterate as he is, has no clue about our educational sector.
Btw,i'm still waiting for him to stabilize world oil price....

2 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Azo(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Billyonaire:
I will give automatic employment for 1 yr to all post NYSC members immediately after their service year.......Buhari.

this was how they started the 1dollar to 1naira ish.. lies will never last.. why are u saying what he didnt say..

9 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by jaybee3(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
CFCfan:

How does giving priority equate to neglecting other sectors?

Do you expect him to go and start building worthless airports that will struggle to generate enough traffic to self fund?

Do you expect him to revive Nigeria airways when it's obvious such investment will struggle to deliver noteworthy returns in the short term

9 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Mogidi: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
doctokwus:

PDP particularly with Jonathan at the helm was incapable of building Nigeria.Its the naked truth and a lot of his atrocities and sheer incompetence would be revealed after May 29.
There are a few good men in PDP just are bad eggs in APC, but Nigeria has a once in a generation opportunity with GMB to reset this nations trajectory.
l doubt if GMB can right all the wrongs in 4yrs but what should not be in doubt is him being sent to set a benchmark of what is required of a leader and how a nation should be governed to achieving its rightful path towards development and in the comity of nations.

We all want a nation to be proud of, if Buhari was to deliver I'd sing his praise till eternity, I have a lot of reservations nonetheless.

4 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by 9free(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Azo:
ASUU was n strike when GEJ voted 7bill Naira for National conference. PDP Gvovt has capacity for wrong priorities... Buhari
Chai....... See Uppercut! grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by kinibigdeal(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
100% of PDP policy will still be implemented by Buhari, having too many priorities with talk will make you end up not achieving nothing. Nigerians need actions and not promises!! The same promises APC, PDP governors have failed to fulfill

3 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
When I tek ova fowa, I shall pite kwuorroshun......because hip we dont kill kwuorropshun, kwuorropshun wil kill Naijeria . .. . . . .Buhari

(Tinubu is kwuorropt...reminding you my dear incoming President)

5 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by ceejay80s(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Any. Statement on power electricity? Na that one I dey interested in
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Azo(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
Billyonaire:
As soon as I am re-elected, there will be welfare package of N5,000 to 25 million Nigerians . ......Buhari.

grin grin grin grin I can now read how u were brought up.. [size=5pt]Reserve my comments in pidgin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by hazvat(f): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
finally this man will take us to the promised land we all laboured for. thank you GMB may Allah SWT grants you the will to actualise your promises for us.

2 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by kendrick9(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
he's accent is so bad i can't even pick up what he is saying.....
Is this the best Nigeria can present?

2 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by ElFenomeno1: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
agabaI23:

For your information on the highlighted

The present government started the use of Nigerian Engineers to do turn around maintenance since.

They called the company that built the refinery, they refused to come and rather recommended another company. The second company was ready to work but could not guarantee 100% turn around and productivity of the refinery for any specific time. So, the ministry decided to assemble home trained engineers to study the plant and start the TAM.

Buhari is simply saying he will continue from where GEJ stopped. Funny they knew all along.

If the company who built the refinery agreed to send people down for turnkey or turnaround maintenance, that nonsense trend will continue.

The rejection we got jolted us into action and finding a solution locally.

There is nothing special GEJ did because if we didn't get rejected, the crap will continue.

I can't wait to see the back of GEJ and his cohorts and i pray the Almighty give Buhari the strength to steer this nation in the right direction, with the support of its citizens.

GEJ is a monumental failure!

2 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
...The merger that we were able to consolidate...between All Progressive CONFIDENCE........... Buhari

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Azo(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
The fulani cattle rearer from daura is still blabbling, what does he even know about education?. An illiterate as he is, has no clue about our educational sector.
Btw,i'm still waiting for him to stabilize world oil prize....

Now whos the illiterate?? go back to basic three...

World oil prize is there any competition or contest going on here I SMH for u...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by TIANDTI: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Azo:
Inefficiency and crruption of PDP government brought the armed forces into the certificate saga.. Buhari

There is a file that shows record of a commisioned officer from day one till death so how can a certificate not be found?? Buhari

Azo:
Inefficiency and crruption of PDP government brought the armed forces into the certificate saga.. Buhari

You still live in an unrealistic past... you moving backward while Nigeria is ready to move forward.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Major Reasons Atiku Case Was Thrown Out Of Tribunal / Reactions As JJ Omojuwa Posts Peter Obi's Campaign Poster / Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.