Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him (36728 Views)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Saraki Arrives CCT -live On Tvc / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Alimtoheeb(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:

Did you join us in building Nigeria when PDP were in power?
look at this short sitedness man, is dat a question sha, we wish to join in building it but the more we try to say whats on our mind that will bring progress to our community, d more ur yeye admin shut us up
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by onlyievera(f): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Billyonaire:
When I tek ova fowa, I shall pite kwuorroshun......because hip we dont kill kwuorropshun, kwuorropshun wil kill Naijeria . .. . . . .Buhari

(Tinubu is kwuorropt...reminding you my dear incoming President)

Wow, i used to think you were smart, one of your post quoted the 48 laws of power so i assumed you read alot and would at least be intelligent. But this Just wow.

6 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by mike404(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
MzMessiTohBadt:
Datz my Presido speaking,
Haters can go H*ll,I dnt give a f*ck
WHO WAN PHUCK YOUR FAT PONMO BEFORE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by PARDONWI123: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
#BABA we are waiting oooooooooooooo undecided kiss
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by agabaI23(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
jaybee3:

Bro, the construction from a design template is the only challenging bit due to the availability of raw materials or what not.
The maintenance can never be a challenge for competent engineers.

This is from an engineer's point of view bro
That's correct, someone said that some of the chinese who built some our power plants made sure that the mannual was written in Chinese or not available at all.

You will have to find out if the template is still there. Nigerians are smart that is why they repair 2014 cars but we all know what happens after.

And again, competency is relative. Many of our locally trained engineers have never entered real workshops. They might be booksmart but not practical smart. They will need time for that transformation. I don't where they were assembled from though.

Sir, they need time to study the template if it is available,
They need time to evaluate the extent of disrepair,
They need time to order for parts or fabricate parts here
They need time to get ready
It is simple logistics and project management. Idea may have been conceived and decision reached a year ago but projects conception, implementation and delivery take time. Don't they?

They time from January 2012 to October 2014 is roughly 2 years.
Factor in everything and objectively as a project manager for government project what would be your delivery time. Remember the time used for contacting the first and second companies.

Give me what you think should be the lead time of the project
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
onlyievera:

Wow, i used to think you were smart, one of your post quoted the 48 laws of power so i assumed you read alot and would at least be intelligent. But this Just wow.
I am disappointed in you. Did I tell you I need some fans from Nairaland of all places ?

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by MacluvPH(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
BUHARI my man, Wike my MENTOR
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by richybanky(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
adamskutty:
fine babe, pls stay far away from thosetaniods, they are dangerous, they are fraudulent. grin

Stay with me and recieve protection and guidance. grin grin
Hehehehe, just d way barcanista is enjoying his protection, na joke I dey do oooo before d Tanoids gives me serious bashing grin grin cheesy
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by richybanky(m): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
mike404:
WHO WAN PHUCK YOUR FAT PONMO BEFORE
Haters gonna hate angry
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
sarahatuba:

Calm down!!! You're just ONE person wink
And u re 2? See as ur worwor?Apc paid agent
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by agabaI23(m): 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Oladele652:

personally, and probably because I am the type that pay attention to details, I know there will be continuity in a lot of sectors because GEJ actually started the so call change in eg sectors like Agric. power and electricity......but he allowed corruption to stain him. I must also say OBJ had no right to blame him cus he is worse.
Yea, it is not only in Agric and power....Manfacturing, works and transport too. He has worked very well. We only had a change of government. If they are smart, they should build on what is on ground instead of doing the Yar Adua
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And u re 2? See as ur worwor?Apc paid agent
no need to get emotional boy....now go play with your toys smiley

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by agabaI23(m): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
modath:

Let's come together and support Baba like we all did your guy till he decided to go left.
You never supported GEJ mody. You never wanted him to win in 2011. When did you support him? You did not even vote for him. You lamented that GEj won and blamed the SE for rigging. So come on.

I am all for a better Nigeria, If he can pull it off better why not. But I will remember all his mother to a a baby like promises. I will buy you aeroplane when I am coming back from market...

How far with your work out? Or are you...... tongue
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Let's build Nigeria together.
THANKS!

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by adamskutty(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
richybanky:

Hehehehe, just d way barcanista is enjoying his protection, na joke I dey do oooo before d Tanoids gives me serious bashing grin grin cheesy
forget, they can't do nothing. grin grin grin
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by richybanky(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
adamskutty:
forget, they can't do nothing. grin grin grin
Okay Sir grin grin grin
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by onlyievera(f): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Billyonaire:
I am disappointed in you. Did I tell you I need some fans from Nairaland of all places ?

I wasn't your fan, i just formed an opinion of you based on your comments.
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Did you join us in building Nigeria when PDP were in power?
We tried but PDP thought it wise to allow us make input only after 60 years of looting Nigeria.
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by adamskutty(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
sarahatuba:

Hehehehe grin grin
anyway, let me follow u so u can be FULLY protected from taniods. grin
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by PassingShot(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
THANKS!

Cheers!
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
sarahatuba:

no need to get emotional boy....now go play with your toys smiley
Not everybody stil play with toys like you do,now run along

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by philips70(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Billyonaire:
I will equate the value of $1 to N1......Buhari.

Deliberately being a fool is not a virtue my friend.

4 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
The fulani cattle rearer from daura is still blabbling, what does he even know about education?. An illiterate as he is, has no clue about our educational sector.
Btw,i'm still waiting for him to stabilize world oil price....

Don't be silly....the academic records set by this man can never be attained by you and your next four generation.

3 Likes

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by tunde1200(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
yes ooo

PassingShot:

We will not regret having this man as our president.
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by jamillion: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hmm! Finally, the long awaited driver's here, now the train of success of my beloved country can move forward.....the Gods can now speaks
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Not everybody stil play with toys like you do,now run along
Says the pot to the kettle......just one condom....just one sad

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
he's accent is so bad i can't even pick up what he is saying.....
Is this the best Nigeria can present?

If you can't comprehend queens English..how can you hear what GMB is saying..
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
onlyievera:

I wasn't your fan, i just formed an opinion of you based on your comments.
But I do not know you, and do not know your name. Please exercise your rationality here.
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
By God's Grace. Amen
PassingShot:

We will not regret having this man as our president.

1 Like

Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Billyonaire:
''I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the sharia ... God-willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria,”......Buhari

This shows how you were brought up by your parents...at least if you have one
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by JuanDeDios: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
Azo:
Railways is more important than the airlines because everybody can make use of railways whether rich or poor but airlines are for the rich, so i will give priorityy to railways.. Buhari

I particularly love this statement..
Same here.
Re: President Elect Gen. Buhari On TVC Live!! Lets Discuss The Info From Him by jieta: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Azo:

this was how they started the 1dollar to 1naira ish.. lies will never last.. why are u saying what he didnt say..
are u trying to denial that ur walking corpse president did not promise to feed our school children

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin / Derin Phillips "DJ Caise" And Xerona Duke Are Engaged (Photos) / Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.