Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones (6134 Views)

Osinbajo Appoints Ismaeel Ahmed As SSA To Buhari / Governor Of Niger State Just Appointed An SSA To Help Him Keep To Time?! / Our Biggest Mistake Was To Appoint Fani- Kayode As Jonathan’s Campaign Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Amazo: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
cramjones:
It gladens me to receive a call today by two colleagues informing me that General Buhari may have well decided to make me one of his Senior Special Advisers. I will reveal more after swearing in. I will still remain on Nairaland regardless.

I am happy that I will be part of the CHANGE that Nigeria seeks. Long live the General.

We would work for a better, stronger, more peaceful and progressive Nigeria.

-CramJones

I think you're getting Doyin Okupe's job grin
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by LordCenturion(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
cramjones:
I will reveal the position and who CramJones is on the General's list after those that will work with are sworn in. It pays to believe in truth and fight for it. I am happy to be part of the CHANGE Nigerians yearn for.

-CramJones

I don't know u yet but just following u on nairaland,in case u get there, always knows that it's GOD that put u there and never tarnish ur image with bribe and embezzlement, cuz u may found ursef aspiring for one post in future,where is babangida today, remember FFK can't govern in this country again, cuz he has killed his future ambition, pls always remember that we youths on nairaland are jobless,ask baba to always visit nairaland to read the voice of the the masses,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
LordCenturion:

I don't know u yet but just following u on nairaland,in case u get there, always knows that it's GOD that put u there and never tarnish ur image with bribe and embezzlement, cuz u may find ursef aspiring for one post in future,where is babangida today, remember FFK can't govern in this country again, cuz he has killed his future ambition, pls always remember that we youths on nairaland are jobless,ask baba to always visit nairaland to read the voice of the the masses,
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Amazo: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
@Cramjones

Nigerians are tired of serving the government, it's time for the government to serve Nigerians. All in all, this is the true idea of "change" Nigerians deserve, the idea that made Nigerians support Buhari, the idea that has now given APC federal power, and this is the idea that can make the Buhari presidency a success. Any deviation from this idea and APC will go the same path as the PDP. Patriotic nigerians like myself made it an obligation to vote for Buhari and in essence vote PDP out of power. Now our expectations of the Buhari presidency aren't unreasonable but they are high. Sentiments aside, if the Buhari presidency for whatever reasons doesn't deliver on its responsibilities, then history will repeat itself in 2019, and we Patriotic Nigerians will vote him out. And if we can't in 2019, we'll try again in 2023. However, right now, we're throwing our weights behind the Buhari presidency and offer support as is appropriate. The Buhari presidency to us really looks promising and we hope he will continue to prove us right.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 24, 2015
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magnitude 5.8 Earthquake Hits Off West Coast of Africa: USGS / PUNCH Is Newspaper Of The Year Again / Hundreds Of Bokoharam Members Killed (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.