Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Engineers In The House - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Engineers In The House (1640 Views)

How Much S The Startin Salary For Telecommunication Engineers In Nigeria Telecom / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In Nigeria / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineers In The House by Corinthians(f): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Searched and could not find a post on Engineers and so i decided to create one.

If you studied or are currently studying engineering: Electrical, Computer, Mechanical, Agric, Structural, Building, Chemical, Petroleum etc, please come around lets rub minds.

You never can tell what you might make out of it.

Regards
Re: Engineers In The House by hadura29(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Studied physics electronics, did some engineering courses and I know a bit about electrical house wiring.. Am qualified? grin

Sips palm wine.
Re: Engineers In The House by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Present(automobile engineering/technology)
Re: Engineers In The House by Odaveboy(m): 8:40am On May 20, 2015
Presently on EEE
Re: Engineers In The House by ifeanyi317(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2015
studied electronic electronic engineering currently studying to be an automation engineer
Re: Engineers In The House by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Engineers In The House by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Corinthians:

If you studied or are currently studying engineering: Electrical, Computer, Mechanical, Agric, Structural, Building, Chemical, Petroleum etc, please come around lets rub minds.

Regards

Still can't say exactly what happened yesterday! Just found out you disappeared from my contact while chatting with you. Don't know if it was from your end or mine. kindly re-invite me, i don't have your pin. Meanwhile, I'm so sorry for the embarrassment.
Re: Engineers In The House by akaahs(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
I'm a graduate in Civil Engineering looking for place to acquire AutoCad skill or construction site or if i can get help with some of autocad materials dat'll enable me practice on my own. I base in Abuja. thnxs 07063828396
Re: Engineers In The House by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
I am an HND holder, with Distinction in Electrical Electronics Engineering. I worked with a private company immediately after my Youth Service, as a Production Head/ Industrial Technician. Presently out of Job and thinking of Going back to school for my PGD. If I should get a good Job now, I will likely forget schooling though. #smile

1 Like

Re: Engineers In The House by Ifeyz: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
.engineer turned farmeR grin
Re: Engineers In The House by baba11(m): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2015
Anything 4 me grin
Re: Engineers In The House by skylolyng(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2015
HND building and have been working with civil engineering company for so many years. Out of job now and looking for new job preferable in civil engineering coy that deal with road construction, drainage, road marking and traffic sign installation.[i]HND building and have been working with civil engineering company for so many years. Out of job now and looking for new job preferable in civil engineering coy that deal with road construction, drainage, road marking and traffic sign installation.[/i]HND building and have been working with civil engineering company for so many years. Out of job now and looking for new job preferable in civil engineering coy that deal with road construction, drainage, road marking and traffic sign installation.
Re: Engineers In The House by EngrBouss(m): 6:21am On Jul 06, 2015
akaahs:
I'm a graduate in Civil Engineering looking for place to acquire AutoCad skill or construction site or if i can get help with some of autocad materials dat'll enable me practice on my own. I base in Abuja. thnxs 07063828396

You can contact me at 07087210933 or WhatsApp me @08093852664 for any Civil engineering software and comes with a comprehensive tutorial training videos be it Staadpro or AutoCAD 2016 series, robot structural analysis 2015. Cheers

Check out the list of software

1 Share

Re: Engineers In The House by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Corinthians:

Regards

This is my pin 26B3F65C
Re: Engineers In The House by Souljaboi1: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Corinthians:

Regards

Mechanical Engineering. Skills in Product design and modelling. Also involved in some Military work, you know service to Motherland. wink

1 Like

Re: Engineers In The House by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Souljaboi1:

Mechanical Engineering. Skills in Product design and modelling. Also involved in some Military work, you know service to Motherland. wink

Just passing cheesy
Re: Engineers In The House by Corinthians(f): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2015
Where you dey go?

taiwolusol:

Just passing cheesy
Re: Engineers In The House by Corinthians(f): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2015
I know a lot of people have not heard about Juniper Networks.

Juniper Networks is the biggest competitor to Cisco in Network solutions and are beginning to give Cisco a good run for their solutions.

Juniper products and services are been widely used in major organisations all over the world.

Now companies in Africa and Nigeria are now beginning to know about the great advantage Juniper has over Cisco and we are now beginning to see scenarios where companies are beginning to replace their Cisco products with Juniper products.

A few example of organisations that currently have Juniper products deployed on a large scale on their networks here in Nigeria are Zenith Bank, Ecobank, Airtel, Smile, Etisalat, MTN, GLO, etc.

However, we do not have as much Juniper certified engineers as we do with Cisco. The good thing is that if you have Cisco certification, it is very easy to be certified in Juniper.

We are beginning to see a huge wave of ccie's getting certified in Juniper certification here in Nigeria and all over the world.

This is a huge opportunity of both young and experienced engineers to tap into the Juniper advantage as cisco is already saturated but the demand for Juniper engineers is constantly on the rise.

If you want to know more, come onboard lets discuss it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2452986/juniper-certified-engineers
Re: Engineers In The House by thaoriginator: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
Corinthians:

Regards
hello, saw ur mail but couldn't access it. Reach me here 08127474761 whatsapp
Re: Engineers In The House by Souljaboi1: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
taiwolusol:

Just passing cheesy

If you like no pass quick, your GM dey come. Abi you wan join me for Military checkpoint ? undecided
Re: Engineers In The House by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 16, 2015
Please who know a professional course n engineer can acquire apart frm HSE;Niposh.... A relevant one thanks
Re: Engineers In The House by ewosk: 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Studied Computer Engineering
Re: Engineers In The House by Ebonygift(f): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Studied Industrial /Production Engineering. Just passed out from service this month
Re: Engineers In The House by amakufrancis(m): 6:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Studying Chemical Engineering in the 1st petroleum university in Africa (FUPRE).
Re: Engineers In The House by baba11(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
Anything for us? grin

By the way,I'm :
Ond,elect/elect engr
Bsc,elect/comp engr

(1) (Reply)

Surveying And Geoinformaticz In Nigeria / Learn And Get Certified As A Lean Six Sigma Profesisonal / Pmp, Capm And Prince2 Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.