Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Love Is All We Need - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Is All We Need (366 Views)

If God's Love Is Unconditional / Love Is Better Than Money / Is It True That The Word "LOVE" Is Not In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Is All We Need by JAYMA(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
I Cor 13:1-13. This is one of the most powerful passage in the Bible, it is expository to the extent that any one who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ must cross check him/herself based on it. It should not surprise any that a Bishop, General Overseer, Supreme Leader, Prophet, Evang. could miss it all because of of L O V E. Jesus Christ is the real definition of the word LOVE He demonstrated what we should do as Christian who want to show the light of the Lord in this dark age.

Now to our Country Nigeria, it so unfortunate that despite the fact that we claim to be christian we all lack basic thing "LOVE". Yes we can pray, fast etc but what is the end result? abuse, hatred speech, wickedness, stealing, killing, etc.

Is there any way out of this? yes I know John 14:6 " Jesus sait unto him. I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" This is the only way out. Christians please let us christian well it is better you hold tight to HIM than to use one hand to hold on to him and the other hand to the love of the world that will perish soon.

If you are not in Christ please this is a great opportunity for you, accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour and your life will never remain thesame again.

Let me pray for as many that will accept Jesus through this mean.

Lord Jesus, you made a call some thousands years ago, please this one has answered the call now, please Father forgive them all their sins, wash them in your blood, accept them, and give them the Joy of salvation and write their names into the book of life, finally father keep them and me till we see and reign with you in your glory that the Father has prepared for those who love you. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Curse The Fig Tree? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (25/4/15)- Secrets Of Answered Prayers / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/05/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.