Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner (42553 Views)

Chika Ike Stuns In Yellow At AIT For Press Briefing Of Her Reality Show(pics) / Omotola Stunning In A Red Dress At A Press Confrence For Her Reality Show / Emeka Ike's Divorce Takes A Dramatic Turn As New Revelations Are Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Airforce1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chika Ike pictured being carried by her palace guards as she made a special, dramatic entrance at her reality show.

Photos below

https://instagram.com/p/1xvJWpBnLR/

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ever blazing Chika. She looks good smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by mirexxx(f): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
wow! see entrance gringrin na ceremony??

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by iyatrustee(f): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Looks like a scene from a flick to me oh.

This her cloth dey shine pass some people future sha!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Airforce1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Beautiful Woman

I'm in love
kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
She's making this show all about her and not the contestants...

7 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nollywood movies don brainwashed ha wala. Why the commotion? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by ginawest(f): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
fyn lady
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Airforce1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:

Rokiatu,

that big yansh you carry no dey heavy you?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Airforce1:

Rokiatu,

that big yansh you carry no dey heavy you?
it ain't rock you know Nor is it big or heavy.

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by killercute16(m): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ehmmm....she try
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by asadike(f): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lol. Ada Eze Ogbunka!
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by imbless: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
this ur ukwu dey cause traffic jam

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
imbless:
this ur ukwu dey cause traffic jam

that ukwu is just foam. na padded ukwu be that.

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
shachris03:

that ukwu is just foam. na padded ukwu be that.
really? Tell me more.
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
really? Tell me more.

if you doubt me, rock a bikini let's confirm that ukwu.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!

That name rings a bell. Help a sister. Sdk blog is the answer.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
shachris03:

buh a haha hahahahahaha hahhahahahaahhahahahahahhahaahahahahahhaah!

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Camellia(f): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
pls wat z dis show abt
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Airforce1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
She's pretty smiley
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by kendrick9(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
shachris03:

bad guy
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
Airforce1:
She's pretty smiley
you must really be obsessed with her. tongue
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by LesbianBoy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
shachris03:

Yes i support this! Rokiatu oya wear only pant and bra lets confirm you are not wearing nyansh! angry like this post if you also support this!

52 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Yes i support this! Rokiatu oya wear only pant and bra lets confirm you are not wearing nyansh!
keep waiting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Airforce1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
you must really be obsessed with her. tongue

Yep grin
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by OXCUBA: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
HOW COMES .... CHIKA IKE ... MAKE FRONT PAGE? .... IS TONTO DIKEH OUT Of THE COUNTRY?

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by Adyrin(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Everybody D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do reality show...!
I love her sha!
If only she can get to hear
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by CountDracula(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmm. She try sha
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by AmakaDNB(f): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pretty
Re: Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner by amokeme(f): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
iyatrustee:
Looks like a scene from a flick to me oh.

This her cloth dey shine pass some people future sha!
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look / 10 Nollywood Stars Who Died In 2021 / Mercy Eke Fires Back At Those Mocking Her Accent, I Lived & Schooled In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.