Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

My Car Did Not Start After Using AC. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Did Not Start After Using AC. (1254 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Why Your Car May Not Start / After Using Total 20w50 For 6 Years, Is There Any Effect If I Want To Change To / Which Car Did You Learn How To Drive With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Did Not Start After Using AC. by poca4real(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kindly help,I gave my car to someone close to use,later he called me to come and pick the car,but the car did not kick.when mechanic check ,he said kick starter,and later he said is electrical fault,and the rewire check and he said is the in built security{Honda Babyboy}that malfunctions.when you change the battery,it works again.

Later,we discovered that,whenever the AC did not use,the car works normally.but if you use the AC and park,the car will not kick again.Please,what do can be the causes?

thanks for your solution
Re: My Car Did Not Start After Using AC. by princemmab(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
poca4real:
Kindly help,I gave my car to someone close to use,later he called me to come and pick the car,but the it did kick.when mechanic check ,he said kick starter,and later he said is electrical fault,and the rewire check and he said is the in built security{Honda Babyboy}

Later,we discovered that,whenever the AC did not use,the car works normally.but if you use the AC and park,the car will not kick again.Please,what do can be the causes?

thanks for your solution

Check spark plugs
Re: My Car Did Not Start After Using AC. by poca4real(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
The sparks plugs are ok and fine.
Re: My Car Did Not Start After Using AC. by topsy1971: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Remove your battery. Look for another battery to start the car. If it start with another battery, put back your battery and let the engine run well.
Re: My Car Did Not Start After Using AC. by Swegzfreak: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Alaba made vehicle, na fufu full inside d engine
Re: My Car Did Not Start After Using AC. by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
There's really no comment that will be a direct solution. Please look for a qualified vehicle technician to look into your car problems.
Re: My Car Did Not Start After Using AC. by lonelydora: 5:48am On Apr 23, 2015
Whatever that happened to scan. Scan and post code.
Re: My Car Did Not Start After Using AC. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2015
lonelydora:
Whatever that happened to scan. Scan and post code.
Its a 2001 accord, you don't scan body codes on that car. But if he wants to scan for fun why not.

This is a classic kazeem damage.

1 Like

Re: My Car Did Not Start After Using AC. by ozee1kinobi: 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Buy a new battery and have your alternator examined. Had a similar problem some years ago. I bought a new battery and that was it.
Re: My Car Did Not Start After Using AC. by sonyside: 7:25am On Apr 24, 2015
poca4real:
Kindly help,I gave my car to someone close to use,later he called me to come and pick the car,but the car did not kick.when mechanic check ,he said kick starter,and later he said is electrical fault,and the rewire check and he said is the in built security{Honda Babyboy}that malfunctions.when you change the battery,it works again.

thanks for your solution

Have your Alternator and Battery checked out. It happened to me recently. I had to change the Alternator. Everything now works perfectly. You may need to buy a new battery as well but make sure you check out the alternator first. Cheers
Re: My Car Did Not Start After Using AC. by poca4real(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thanks all.it the alternator condenser that got damage,thereby the alternator is not working fine.all ok now.

Thanks for various comments.

(1) (Reply)

Cars Without Faulty Light / Car Body Vibrates After Replacing Engine Seats Rubbers With Bushings / Need A Driver From Abuja To Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.