Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,438 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

I’ve Not Tasted Alcohol For 20 Years—shan George - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Not Tasted Alcohol For 20 Years—shan George (477 Views)

Shan George Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (photos) / Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor / Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Not Tasted Alcohol For 20 Years—shan George by aproko247: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
Prolific Nigerian actress, Shan George, has disclosed one of her most kept secrets. The thespian added another year on Monday, April 20, 2015 and she used the opportunity to inform her numerous fans what might surprise most of them.

Shan George is one of the movie stars who used to make headlines some years ago, but has kept a low profile life in recent times.

Few years ago, she announced that she was leaving Lagos to her hometown in Calabar, Cross River State.

Speaking on her birthday on Monday, the Shan George said she has last tasted anything with alcohol content 20 years ago.

“I have not tasted alcohol for 20 years,” she wrote on her Facebook timeline.

According to her, “I remember (this) vividly because it was on my birthday 20 years ago. I went out partying with my friends at Lords Night Club in Maryland, Lagos.”

“I drank so much that I drove myself home, changed, put on my nitie and went to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, I had no clue how I got home the previous night. I actually drove home unconscious, it was so scary.

“I vowed never to drink alcohol ever again,” she narrated.

Source: http://www.aproko247.com/2015/04/22/ive-not-tasted-alcohol-for-20-years-shan-george/
Re: I’ve Not Tasted Alcohol For 20 Years—shan George by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Amazing. Which means any bad habit can be tamed. M happy for her
Re: I’ve Not Tasted Alcohol For 20 Years—shan George by ginawest(f): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
wow!!20 years without alcohol? pls Mrs shan,gimme ur secret
Re: I’ve Not Tasted Alcohol For 20 Years—shan George by bombella: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!

(1) (Reply)

COSON Boss, Chief Tony Okoroji Set To Launch Book / People/fan Come After Naijaloaded Over Seminar Advert / ''it Takes Two To Tango''; IG Of Police Warns Nigerians Against Offering Bribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.