Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,373 members, 7,781,046 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:01 AM

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline (785264 Views)

SOWP Applications Via International Students Route Lets Connect Here Please... / Post Your UK Visa Timeline Here! / Joining Me In Canada; Spouse And Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Samchi2014: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Rijo02, What's the latest development bro ?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by rmagicus(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2018
Hi everyone, thanks for the insights on open work permit.
I’m applying for Canadian student visa and i’m confused if I should apply for my family at once.
For my spouse, I hit a pause when I saw fields asking for employer’s address on the work visa form.
I need advise as regards this because I’m thinking if I should apply student visa alone and fill for my family(wife and daughter) afterwards if i’m successful.
Waiting patiently for advise.

Thanks
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by nwugon(f): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Please my people who filled this form IMM 5713 use of family member representative. My husband filling online visitor's visa application for my children and open work permit for himself and under documents, he is required to upload form IMM5713, we can't find that form to fill online, is there a newer version of this form.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by dannyfrank(m): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
Principessa0:
I have received Passport Request on Monday. I have also submitted.
LMIA-Exempt Work Permit Application submitted online in April 2016, Medical call in October. Passport Request in November. I hope this can help everyone figure out how long to wait.
I think the CIC are really flooded with applications. They are working really hard. Patience is the way to go. Just be patient. Thank you all and I wish you goodluck.
please boss can I have ur email or u reply my DM I need info about 2years Canada vwork visa.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by croyance: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
its 7days now after medical updated as passed, still waiting patiently on her Passport request mail to pop up.. Oh God almighty do your wonders and miracle oo amen,, and to all expectant too.. may God do it soon by his grace.. can i hear a loud AMEN......

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ryan28: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2018
Amen and Amen.......
croyance:
its 7days now after medical updated as passed, still waiting patiently on her Passport request mail to pop up.. Oh God almighty do your wonders and miracle oo amen,, and to all expectant too.. may God do it soon by his grace.. can i hear a loud AMEN......
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by NVGKP1: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
Shola1064:

Thank you!
Check my profile, you will see sample of the letter of explanation I used for my application.

Hi Shola1064,

Could you please help with a sample LOE for SOWP? Checked your profile but didn't see any.

Thanks
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by illiasnwm: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
Just had the medicals for my wife and Daughter updated as well.. fingers crossed.

Amen for you... Amen for me too... grin grin grin grin grin grin

croyance:
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by croyance: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
Please let me know as soon as you receive any update as regards the passport request mail.. May the Good Lord help us all amen. thanks
illiasnwm:
Just had the medicals for my wife and Daughter updated as well.. fingers crossed.

Amen for you... Amen for me too... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by illiasnwm: 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNnn

croyance:
Please let me know as soon as you receive any update as regards the passport request mail.. May the Good Lord help us all amen. thanks

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by NVGKP1: 12:29am On Mar 10, 2018
VEIL1234:
Sent.

Hi VEIL1234,

Please I need a sample LOE for SOWP. Send to writetopeace@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Samchi2014: 1:04am On Mar 10, 2018
[When did you submitted your application ? Online or Paper Route pls ??
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by KlausMike(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
Good day Everyone!

I recently got my study permit approved for August 2018 resumption. I plan to apply for my wife and 2 year old son to enable them accompany me in July. I understand my wife would require a spousal work permit but not sure about the type of visa my son would require.

Can anyone be so kind to give details on the visa my son would require and also the list of documents i would need to proceed with the application for both SOWP and visa for my son.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2018
KlausMike:
Good day Everyone!

I recently got my study permit approved for August 2018 resumption. I plan to apply for my wife and 2 year old son to enable them accompany me in July. I understand my wife would require a spousal work permit but not sure about the type of visa my son would require.

Can anyone be so kind to give details on the visa my son would require and also the list of documents i would need to proceed with the application for both SOWP and visa for my son.

Your son needs TRV like you.
You can check CIC for the docs needed for your wife's SOWP.

But docs like:
Marriage cert.
Birth cert of your son.
SOA of your wife (to show her personal asset & financial status).
Your SOA if you're going to take care of her financially in Canada.
Her education cert and employment letter to show current employment situation.
Your wife and son will do medicals too.
Etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by KlausMike(m): 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
Slik07:

Your son needs TRV like you.
You can check CIC for the docs needed for your wife's SOWP.

But docs like:
Marriage cert.
Birth cert of your son.
SOA of your wife (to show her personal asset & financial status).
Your SOA if you're going to take care of her financially in Canada.
Her education cert and employment letter to show current employment situation.
Your wife and son will do medicals too.
Etc.

Thank you very much for this. I actually checked the cic website severally before asking here but did not get anything concerning documents needed.
I will check again .
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by croyance: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
its now 11 days now after medical passed updated, waiting patiently on God for passport Request mail from CIC.. ...
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by NVGKP1: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
Good day All,

Please I need a sample LOE for SOWP.

Thanks for your prompt response/s
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Markab: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Check for Shola1064 post. You will find one there.
NVGKP1:
Good day All,

Please I need a sample LOE for SOWP.

Thanks for your prompt response/s
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Samchi2014: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
@Marktab how canada bro ?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Markab: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thanks bro. It's good
Samchi2014:
@Marktab how canada bro ?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by mideyola: 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
How can I link SOWP application online please!!!
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Samchi2014: 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
When did you submitted ?
mideyola:
How can I link SOWP application online please!!!
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by NVGKP1: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
Markab:
Check for Shola1064 post. You will find one there.

@ Markab I have checked but there is nothing there. It will be appreciated if you can send me one. My email add is writetopeace@yahoo.com
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by mideyola: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Samchi2014:
When did you submitted ?

On Monday.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by illiasnwm: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
croyance:

Any update?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by croyance: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
No update yet ooo.. Medical passed for over 15days now and no passport request yet, oh Lord have mercy ooo.. What about yours?
illiasnwm:

Any update?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by illiasnwm: 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
croyance:
No update yet ooo.. Medical passed for over 15days now and no passport request yet, oh Lord have mercy ooo.. What about yours?

Nothing yet oo... I don check tire.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by croyance: 8:53am On Mar 16, 2018
Boss I check twice daily, Make God help oooooooo
illiasnwm:

Nothing yet oo... I don check tire.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Samchi2014: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2018
Gd morning house, any update on sowp please??
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by croyance: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2018
morning. no update yet oo.. medical passed for my wife for almost 4weeks now no passport request mail o.
Samchi2014:
Gd morning house, any update on sowp please??
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by ChrisBanksO: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Processing time is now 14 weeks
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Samchi2014: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Chrisbanko have you linked your application now? What did your background says

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (382) (Reply)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

Viewing this topic: Ogbigog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.