Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Bus Fare Within Nigeria - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Fare Within Nigeria (280919 Views)

Hello Nairalanders Please How Much Is Bus Fare From Benin To Enugu / Transport (bus) Fare From Lagos NIGERIA To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by fynex(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
tonnelo:
MULTI LINE TRANSPORT COMPANY
Warri -Owerri #2150
warri-aba#2250
warri-umuahia#2250
our head office is 90, effurun/sapele rd eeffurun
What time do you guys close for the day
And please can I get a customer service line to call
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Krosslife(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
Please, I'm a copper. I'll be travelling to Port-Harcourt this Friday/Saturday. Please, what is the safest transport company and cheapest fare i can get to manage my meagre money? Thanks!
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by od4life(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Krosslife:
Please, I'm a copper. I'll be travelling to Port-Harcourt this Friday/Saturday. Please, what is the safest transport company and cheapest fare i can get to manage my meagre money? Thanks!
You did not indicate your location.
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by factorial1(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2018
Please, I would like to know the transport fare from Ibadan to Makurdi, Benue state and where is their transit center. Thanks

cc
amsoslim
od4life
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by staniyere(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2018
Good morning all, am currently broke, I don't have enough on me, and I need go home. How much can I get a cheap bus from uniport gate to warri pls. Agofura charges 2k. I need a cheaper one pls ASAP. thanks
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by adolphus08(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hello nairalanders,
Can anyone tell me the current fare from Benin to warri?
Thanks
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Anfieldboss: 5:01am On Jul 16, 2018
adolphus08:
Hello nairalanders,
Can anyone tell me the current fare from Benin to warri?
Thanks

N500
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by kashtanyi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Am travelling from Benin to Adamawa, which bus can I board from Benin.... I heard it will take me 2-3days to get there by road
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hello nairalanders!

Please how do I get to UNIBEN from port Harcourt and how much does it cost?

Thank you
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by zazigift: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Good afternoon. Please for someone travelling to isuikwuato in Abia state from Ajah Lagos state. How do I connect and which transport company go there?
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by tunnelvision: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
zazigift:
Good afternoon. Please for someone travelling to isuikwuato in Abia state from Ajah Lagos state. How do I connect and which transport company go there?
From ajah take a bus to Yaba ( jibowu) to be precise.... board a bus going to ABA ( Abia state) and when you get to ABIA, take a bus or bike to Isuikwato.
Bus Company from Lagos: there are lots of them at jibowu... from ABC transport to Cross Country.
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by iamclime(m): 6:31am On Oct 04, 2018
zazgift, it will be like going back to come to Jibowu from Ajah. Just check in Lekki-Ajah area, there should be transport lines going to the east from there. They'll pass through Epe-Ijebu Ode and move on from there. Try check God is Good or any other nice transport company from Lekki-Ajah
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by NipcE: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
Please I need the road transport lines & fares for Abuja to Sokoto. Any help is greatly welcome.
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
pls where can i get a transport going from ibadan to porthacourt,and how much is it?,I school and stay in UI,thanks
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 02, 2018
There are lots of places you can get that. It depends on what you want. You can get one at Iworodu, a motor park at the opposite of Wema bank. As at October this year, d fee was #5050.
francesco01:
pls where can i get a transport going from ibadan to porthacourt,and how much is it?,I school and stay in UI,thanks
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
scholar94 thanks very much,will be living ibadan for portharcourt dec 10
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by abiola7195: 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
Pls who has an idea of where to get an affordable bus from lagos to kano
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by sosy25: 7:35am On Jan 10, 2019
I did my own research about whether there is a direct bus from Lagos to Bauchi and the fare, by visiting Iddo and Ijora. Let me post this info here for the sake of people in the future who would need the information about going to Bauchi from Lagos.

The Young had a direct bus from Lagos to Bauchi today. The fare was 9,600 naira. The bus departed from The Young terminal at Ijora. We were told that the bus would depart at 3pm but the bus departed at 5.25pm. I think The Young is the best bet for anyone who wants to travel by bus from Lagos to Bauchi. I wish you all safe journey.

1 Like

Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
Anyone have the idea of any affordable bus from lag to pH?

1 Like

Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 10, 2019
Please any good transport company from onitsha and price list onitsha to jigawa,kano and maiduguri
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by OwoukoUrua(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
Please I'll like to know transport companies operating between Uyo and Maiduguri,and how much they charge
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by lightdream: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Please what bus company can i get from lagos, jibowu to Abuja for 6am @cheap rate? Thank you
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Thane(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
lightdream:
Please what bus company can i get from lagos, jibowu to Abuja for 6am @cheap rate? Thank you

Please I need this answer too. The cheapest rate from Berger/ Ojota axis to Abuja (Utako) , night bus or morning, any kind of vehicle at all.
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Thane(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
cactuscee:
2 5000k AC non AC 3500k. The bus take up by 5:30am in the morning. Where do you stay?
I don't know if this price is still the same
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:03am On Nov 26, 2019
How can one get to Osun state from Owerri? Please, any body?! Urgent replies. My female cousin is going for service. I need to get her a safe and guaranteed transport company. I have tried to google some but came out unfruitful
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
NarnieSnyper:
How can one get to Osun state from Owerri? Please, any body?! Urgent replies. My female cousin is going for service. I need to get her a safe and guaranteed transport company. I have tried to google some but came out unfruitful

Check cross country, they have a package where they take corpers directly to their camps in various states.

Go to their office and confirm if the Owerri office has such package among other information
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Please � I need a cheap fare from Warri to Ibadan, even if its half-half won't mind just need a moderate price that a student can afford. Your contribution will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by od4life(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2020
Hi guys..how much is Warri to Ajah and Warri to Mile 2 using Agofure motors? Thanks.
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by ekanempatrick28(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Pls do anyone know the price of Onitsha to ilorin
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bus Ticket Price From Abuja To Jos By Road

click here to see full details >>> https://www.latestnigeriaprice.com.ng/latest-bus-ticket-price-from-abuja-to-jos-by-road/
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by ayomideking(m): 4:20am On Sep 15, 2020
How much is TF from Lagos to Ghana.. will I be able to stamp my passport now?
Re: Bus Fare Within Nigeria by mrlionoolionoo: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
How much is t-fare from Osogbo to Oye-Ekiti

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.