Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) (2440 Views)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station / Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive / Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by MFPND: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
The Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta (MFPND) is a Political Organisation, that was formed as a result of the outcome of The Presidential Elections, Held on The 28th day of March 2015. After The General Elections Held In Nigeria, In The Year 2015, The first meeting of stake holders of The Organization was held in Ozoro in Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta state, In the meeting, a lot of issues were discussed, and resolutions were passed and thus the Organization was created on the 30th day of March 2015. The purpose of the Political Organization is to assist the Federal Government of Nigeria, to foster endearing qualities of unity, Love and peace among the indigenous people of The Niger Delta, members of The Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta, (MFPND) know from first hand knowledge, the pains, Suffering, and afflictions of The people of The Niger Delta Region. The Niger Delta region is the most under developed region in Nigeria, but it is the most richest in terms of natural Mineral resources like Crude Oil and Natural Gas, But why have the people of The Niger Delta being marginalized severely, by both past Governments of Nigeria and even this current Government? Are The Indigenous people of Niger Delta not Nigerians? These and many more questions are what is on the lips of the people of The Region, But we at the Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta (MFPND), have taken it upon our selves, to build bridges of Unity, Love and Peace, between our brothers and sisters in The North, Northeast and Northwestern, regions of Nigeria, to us Here in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria. so that we all can have a progressive Niger Delta and a more Progressive Nigerian society at large. We are using this medium to call on all Niger Deltans, Irrespective of Tribe or Religion, to put hands together so that we can build Nigeria together, Nigeria is our Home, and we should do everything in our powers to secure the future of our Home. Long Live The MFPND, and Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by CHM11: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
A simple website would make so much sense and have more effect.

You guys should create a website, so that all Serious Niger Deltans like myself can get important informations about proceedings that would help achieve positive, non-violent visions of our people.

Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, akwaibom and Cross Rivers.

No website, no facebook page, no twitter handle, no linkedin? Huh?
I know it starts somewhere but you want to do something like this, you have to be serious about it or it will die a premature death.

6 Likes

Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by jamislaw(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Is good to join the winning team, the change is here join the train befor it's gone.

1 Like

Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by drtwist(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
pls I want to b a member. From urhobo

2 Likes

Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by CHM11: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
jamislaw:
Is good to join the winning team, the change is here join the train befor it's gone.
I think the Niger Delta is ready for sustainable development of the region and Nigeria at large.
Groups like this only serve as insurance and an easy way to get information appropriately to concerned authorities.

3 Likes

Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
This is want we want, to struggle by ourselves for the benefit of ourselves not for others. Let's start by demanding accountability from our governors.

2 Likes

Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by appini: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nonentity
Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by MFPND: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
CHM11:
A simple website would make so much sense and have more effect.

You guys should create a website, so that all Serious Niger Deltans like myself can get important informations about proceedings that would help achieve positive, non-violent visions of our people.

Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, akwaibom and Cross Rivers.
Thank You for your advise. Please endeavor to send any complaints and enquiries to This email address MFPND1@gmail.com or you can call us on +2348125884841, Complaints, Suggestions, and enquiries are welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by Babprosper20(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
oook

1 Like

Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by CHM11: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
dcaliph:
This is want we want, to struggle by ourselves for the benefit of ourselves not for others. Let's start by demanding accountability from our governors.
Start by gathering your team and members together in an identified and unquestionable forum. I.e a website where people can register with emails, phone numbers, date of birth, name, state and local government of origin.

If you can get 2 million niger deltans registered, who wouldn't take you serious?

1 Like

Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
CHM11:

Start by gathering your team and members together in an identified and unquestionable forum. I.e a website where people can register with emails, phone numbers, date of birth, name, state and local government of origin.

If you can get 2 million niger deltans registered, who wouldn't take you serious?
you are right.
Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by Randerl: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Start with Facebook for ur Online and Social Media presence. Good ideals and vision. God bless my ND Family.

2 Likes

Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by reborn1: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Good move and idea. God bless you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by CHM11: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
MFPND:
Thank You for your advise. Please endeavor to send any complaints and enquiries to This email address MFPND1@gmail.com or you can call us on +2348125884841, Complaints, Suggestions, and enquiries are welcomed.

Additionally for such a project, you shouldn't be using a gmail account.
How does info@mfpnd.com sound?

2 Likes

Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by hahn(m): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
CHM11:

Leave those people. Its the same thing Asari said before receiving billions from the FG and going on to build a university in Cotonou. The people of NG never benefit anything from these"projects" because their main intent is to have a share in the national cake.
Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by MFPND: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
CHM11:

It sounds Right, The Organization is still In it's Grass roots phase, Most members of The group currently are illiterates and Uneducated, and most of our members can not even read or write, because most of them were denied the privileges of going to school, because the Federal and state Governments have failed The Niger Deltans for far too long, in sectors like, Education, Health, Security etc. And as we are gradually seeing a change in The horizon, our people in the Region are requesting to be involved in the affairs of running this country. We appeal to the Incoming Government of Buhari, to help us in sectors like Education, Health and Security in the Niger Delta Region, and we are using this medium to plead with The federal Government not to Scrap the Amnesty Programs, we call on The Government To hear the Cries of Former Niger Delta freedom fighters.
Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by MFPND: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
hahn:

Leave those people. Its the same thing Asari said before receiving billions from the FG and going on to build a university in Cotonou. The people of NG never benefit anything from these"projects" because their main intent is to have a share in the national cake.
We Understand your Skepticism, and we appreciate you airing your grievances about Groups like this, but the Difference Between This Group and all other Similar organizations, is That this Group is headed majorly by members of The incoming Governing party, which is The All progressive Congress, (APC) and most executive members of The APC in this Group were Registered in APC last year during the party Registration process, this brief analogy should be able to convince you, to an extent, that the intent of the Sponsors and Instigators of this Movement are Genuine.
Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by MFPND: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
The Group is non partisan, there are Members of other political parties like, The PDP, APC, etc, and There are members who are Christians, African Traditional Religions, Etc. The MFPND seeks to build a bridges of Unity, Love and Peace. And sons and daughters of The Niger Delta Region are being enjoined to put our hands and hearts together to see This Movement Go forward. So that we can have a more Better Nigeria. God bless you as you assist the MFPND with your ideas, Suggestions and Criticisms. Thank you. Nigeria, Good People, Great Nation.
Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by CHM11: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
MFPND:
It sounds Right, The Organization is still In it's Grass roots phase, Most members of The group currently are illiterates and Uneducated, and most of our members can not even read or write, because most of them were denied the privileges of going to school, because the Federal and state Governments have failed The Niger Deltans for far too long, in sectors like, Education, Health, Security etc. And as we are gradually seeing a change in The horizon, our people in the Region are requesting to be involved in the affairs of running this country. We appeal to the Incoming Government of Buhari, to help us in sectors like Education, Health and Security in the Niger Delta Region, and we are using this medium to plead with The federal Government not to Scrap the Amnesty Programs, we call on The Government To hear the Cries of Former Niger Delta freedom fighters.
Now this is funny.
As much as I like the idea, I have to tell you the truth. This entire movement won't last because you are already PLEADING!!! In this country that we are in now, goats eat lions. You don't plead, you demand what is due to you.
Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by MFPND: 6:52am On Apr 23, 2015
CHM11:

Now this is funny.
As much as I like the idea, I have to tell you the truth. This entire movement won't last because you are already PLEADING!!! In this country that we are in now, goats eat lions. You don't plead, you demand what is due to you.
yes, we are pleading, because we are peace Loving people and we would also seek every and any means to make sure That the Government grants us Our request. But on the Flip side. This Group is Both Militant and Political, as it has as it's members many Former Militants and Their Boys, and we are seeking the peaceful means first, so That if Our needs are not met, and we decide to Destroy all the pipelines in The Region, then we would know that we at the least tried to do things Democratically. Thank you.
Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by MFPND: 6:54am On Apr 23, 2015
And Yes, If The incoming federal Government decides to stop the ongoing Amnesty Programs, The Whole Of The Region will go up in Heavy Smoke. It's as simple as Chess.
Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by MFPND: 7:02am On Apr 23, 2015
MFPND:
And Yes, If The incoming federal Government decides to stop the ongoing Amnesty Programs, The Whole Of The Region will go up in Heavy Smoke. It's as simple as Chess.
and this is not a Threat To the Government Of Buhari, It is stating the obvious, The Good General, should do everything in his power to make sure that The Amnesty program is continued or at The least, before it is discontinued it lasts for some years and it can gradually put down infrastructures and facilities that would aid development in the region, before they stop the program, other wise The Region would be put in an endless Conflict with The North, Northeast, and Northwestern Parts of the country. And we do not want that, it is because of the Growing threat of Insurrection from the Region, That The MFPND is doing everything it can to bring The incoming governing Government of General Buhari, because in his manifesto he said that his government would not be a Ruling Government, but a governing one, That is why we are using this medium to plead with him to act fast now, before the region is shut down by violence and Ethnic cleansing.
Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by bolaino(m): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2015
This is a good step in the right Direction. I greet all my Niger delta brothers and sisters.
Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by cy4cent(f): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2015
CHM11:

Now this is funny.

guy, you dey vex ooo.
I understand what you saying actually.

is it possible to have a an online forum for this? I would have suggested what's app since there is an already dedicated number, but what's app can only take 100 people..

any social media like you suggested will be effective eg, Facebook for interactions, n a website for data collection n dissemination of information.
information should be passed across on Nl or anywhere when any handle is created.

long live Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by mekaboy(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2015
Lol, Una eye don clear?

1 Like

Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by CHM11: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
cy4cent:

guy, you dey vex ooo.

is it possible to have a an online forum for this? I would have suggested what's app since there is an already dedicated number, but what's app can only take 100 people..

any social media like you suggested will be effective eg, Facebook for interactions, n a website for data collection n dissemination of information.
information should be passed across on Nl or anywhere when any handle is created.

long live Niger Delta.
My point exactly

1 Like

Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by MFPND: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
cy4cent:

guy, you dey vex ooo.

long live Niger Delta.
Thank You for your contributions. Your advise is Noted. God Bless The People of Niger Delta. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by san316(m): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
I want to join though I'm from the North. I would suggest to the group that they should give their leaders close marking in order to ensure that monies meant for the people are judiciously utilized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by MFPND: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
san316:
I want to join though I'm from the North. I would suggest to the group that they should give their leaders close marking in order to ensure that monies meant for the people are judiciously utilized.
Thank You very much our brother from the north, May God bless you, yes we will make sure there is justice and fairness in this region. Thank You for offering your assistance, and you are welcome to join the Movement.
Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by success9(m): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
MFPND:

To start with, chess is NOT a simple game. Is it everybody from the South South that enjoys the largesse from the Amnesty programme? What happens to the over 98% of people not receiving amnesty claims?

Rather than ask the FG not to stop, you should be asking the FG to expedite actions in the region.

Mind you, what you've stated here is a threat! Don't call a spade a shovel. I'm from the Isoko as well...
Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by denko(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Isoko Wado, Ozoro Wado Niger Deltans wadhe Ijooooooo.
Re: Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) by Gr8amechi: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
MFPND:
I want to join this group am a deltan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel / An Open Letter To The Itsekiri Ethnic Nationality By Concerned Iwere Indigenes / To Forgive Terrorists Is Upto God, My Job Is To Send Them To God -Gen Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.