Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. - Culture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. (120480 Views)

Ijaw Dialects And Where They Are Spoken / Detailed List Of Hausa Dialects And Places Spoken. / A List Of All Edo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by Curlieweed: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
HopeAtHand:

The Dutch language and Afrikaans are similar but not the same.

The Dutch cannot claim Afrikaner as the same people even as the Dutch are the ancestors of the Afrikaner.

The flemish arent French or Dutch..They are a distinct people now.

That said, there are Obviously some similarities and cultural exchanges between the Igbo and Ikwerre largely due to proximity, and/or ancestry...But now, language differences are many..It is practically impossible for Igbos to understand the dialects of most clans within Ikwerreland...Even if the heard snippets, we cared less.

Now, If a people collectively decided to dissociate themselves from Igbos, to the extent of having same recognised in the constitution, it is on the Igbos to accept that decision in good faith.

Since the 70's, we have ensured that we arent fated together with the Igbos..we will pursue our collective destiny as Ikwerre people....The Igbos shouldn't be seen as dragging the issue unnecessarily.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" .

The discussion here was an innocuous one about language (and dialects) and you jumped in and started you usual noise about Igbos "claiming" your people.

For the records, I don't see anything that indicates that the Ikwerres have any Igbo ancestry. Na beans!

I don't know how you guys started speaking your corrupted version of my language but the earlier you went back to your Edo language or whatever your ancestors spoke, the better for everyone.

Animals wey get horn dey talk, snail sef come join.

8 Likes

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by ChinenyeN(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Curlieweed, are you looking for an unnecessary argument?
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by Curlieweed: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
ChinenyeN:
Curlieweed, are you looking for an unnecessary argument?

I am just sick and tired of ignorant noise making.

1 Like

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by ChinenyeN(m): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
That's understandable.
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by christopher123(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Curlieweed:

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" .

The discussion here was an innocuous one about language (and dialects) and you jumped in and started you usual noise about Igbos "claiming" your people.

For the records, I don't see anything that indicates that the Ikwerres have any Igbo ancestry. Na beans!

I don't know how you guys started speaking your corrupted version of my language but the earlier you went back to your Edo language or whatever your ancestors spoke, the better for everyone.

Animals wey get horn dey talk, snail sef come join.

We colonized you again .....ph speaks igbo

deal with it
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by Curlieweed: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
christopher123:

We colonized you again .....ph speaks igbo

deal with it

Who are the "we" and what's your point, exactly?
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by UnknownT: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Curlieweed:

lol, he quoted the wrong person, I guess he wanted to quote the ikwerre man
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by christopher123(m): 6:32am On Apr 28, 2015
Curlieweed:

ask your parents
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by christopher123(m): 6:33am On Apr 28, 2015
UnknownT:
lol, he quoted the wrong person, I guess he wanted to quote the ikwerre man

Ejay

Nwayo
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by victor1464(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2015
ukwuani/Ndokwa mbeneniooooo!!!
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by victor1464(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
ukwuani/Ndokwa mbeneniooooo!!! Dd federal government recognises igbo,ukwuani,ikwerre,epkeye,ogba and ika as different ethnic nations but are languages with d same linguistical similarity thats is y they are classified as igbo and igboid languages... Dat is wat igbos should understand.....we also hav edo and edoid languages which are edo,ishan,etsako,owan,urobo,isoko... We also hav yoruboid languages,etc d igbos should learn to repect peoples ethnicty....remember uti nwachukwu of BIG brother, he is my brother from Ukwuani/Ndokwa nation not an igbo boy..NOTED remember omawunmi of BOTTOM bELLE fame,she is an itsekiri not a yoruba girl..NOTED..remember me, im a delta boy from ukwuani.....ishISHIEG-WARRI!!!!!yoo
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by ChinenyeN(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
^^ I don't believe this guy truly gets it, but at the very least, his understanding is a start.

2 Likes

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by victor1464(m): 10:57am On Apr 30, 2015
I guess iv explained it right....im Ukwuani by tribe.. I love igbo people as most of my friends r igbo by tribe..some ukwuanis even learn to speak igbo language and vice versa.but both cultures and associations hav their limits. Ukwuani language is somtimes called an igbo dialect by some ignorant igbo people because of d language similarity but it is recognised as a distinct ethnic nation by d federal govt of Nigeria because both cultures r totally different. I laugh @ some igbos who still consider ukwuani/ndokwa and IKa nation in anioma as a subgroub of igbo...Ndokwa and IKa nation are too empowered to be a subgroup of any clan or tribe because we hav got all it takes and d resources to be independent..ukwuani and ika nations both agreed to join d anioma CONFAB because we wanted to render some political assistance to d igbos base on our good relationships wit u but u guys should know ur limits by not blackmailn our people because of ur selfish interests. Igbos should learn to unite their 5major states b4 talking about anioma,ikwerre,ekpeye etc but NOTE dat*** its not all anioma dat r igbos, Ndokwa/ukwuani and IKa nations still remain distinct ethnic nations from igbo despite our relationships..its is only aniocha/ENUani people dat r proud igbos in dis great DElta state. Im still trying to learn igbo language,can som1 teach me? Ishiegwari!!!yo
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by tonychristopher: 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
WHAT MAKES UKWUANI DISTINCT FROM UGUTA AND THE ONICHA OR NNEWI MAN

PLS LECTURE US ON THE % OF DIFFERENCES

victor1464:
I guess iv explained it right....im Ukwuani by tribe.. I love igbo people as most of my friends r igbo by tribe..some ukwuanis even learn to speak igbo language and vice versa.but both cultures and associations hav their limits. Ukwuani language is somtimes called an igbo dialect by some ignorant igbo people because of d language similarity but it is recognised as a distinct ethnic nation by d federal govt of Nigeria because both cultures r totally different. I laugh @ some igbos who still consider ukwuani/ndokwa and IKa nation in anioma as a subgroub of igbo...Ndokwa and IKa nation are too empowered to be a subgroup of any clan or tribe because we hav got all it takes and d resources to be independent..ukwuani and ika nations both agreed to join d anioma CONFAB because we wanted to render some political assistance to d igbos base on our good relationships wit u but u guys should know ur limits by not blackmailn our people because of ur selfish interests. Igbos should learn to unite their 5major states b4 talking about anioma,ikwerre,ekpeye etc but NOTE dat*** its not all anioma dat r igbos, Ndokwa/ukwuani and IKa nations still remain distinct ethnic nations from igbo despite our relationships..its is only aniocha/ENUani people dat r proud igbos in dis great DElta state. Im still trying to learn igbo language,can som1 teach me? Ishiegwari!!!yo
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by tonychristopher: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
UTI NWACHUKWU IS NOT AN IGBO NAME, BUT DON JAZZY FROM ASME UKWUANI SAID THAT HE IS IGBO..NOW I WILL WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IN UKWUANI SO IS OTHER PLACES WE HAVE PURE BLOODS AND IMIGRANTS. THE PURE BLOODS SAID THEY ARE IGBO AND WE RESPECT THAT AND UTI NWACHUKWU HAVE NEVER SAID HE IS NOT IGBO AND ALSO PLS NOTE THAT NONE OF THE ELDERS OR LEADERS FROM UKWUANI HAVE COME OUT TO DISCLAIM THEIR IGBONESS, IT IS JUST ONLINE TRUANTS AND NOBODY THAT SAY THIS I AM NOT IGBO

DO NOT USE WE BROTHER, I THINK YOU STICK TO I. I AM SAYING THIS COS I HAVE AN UKWUANI WIFE AND I KNOW UKWUANI VERY WELL, NEVER LEARNT THE LANGUAGE

SO YOU CAN TELL THIS YOUR GIST TO AN ABBOOKKII

victor1464:
ukwuani/Ndokwa mbeneniooooo!!! Dd federal government recognises igbo,ukwuani,ikwerre,epkeye,ogba and ika as different ethnic nations but are languages with d same linguistical similarity thats is y they are classified as igbo and igboid languages... Dat is wat igbos should understand.....we also hav edo and edoid languages which are edo,ishan,etsako,owan,urobo,isoko... We also hav yoruboid languages,etc d igbos should learn to repect peoples ethnicty....remember uti nwachukwu of BIG brother, he is my brother from Ukwuani/Ndokwa nation not an igbo boy..NOTED remember omawunmi of BOTTOM bELLE fame,she is an itsekiri not a yoruba girl..NOTED..remember me, im a delta boy from ukwuani.....ishISHIEG-WARRI!!!!!yoo

3 Likes

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by victor1464(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2015
u guys should stop all d arguments because u cannot change our identity which has bin already recognised."UNA GO GROW WHITE HAIR 4 OUR MATA OOOO".. Its ur free will to choose;but we know who is igbo,ikwere,ekpeye,ika, or ukwuani by wat he/she chooses to identify with. U cannot just begin to force all tribes into igboland because it(igbo) is majority whiles others are called minority.after all there ar no benefits. Im am ukwuani by tribe and i love igbo people as my ethnic cousins.period... I still retain my ethnic identity as ukwuani/ndokwa wen i travel anywhere even to igbo land. Back in ur school days b4 u got married I know u hav met some delta/rivers students who came to study in d east and retain their ethnic identity as *ukwuani/ndokwa. Thats d way it is. God has made it so...i m hapi to be an ukwuani/ndokwa boy.... No arguments... I suggest 'EHTNOLOGUE' as d best place for u to make ur claims,or better still use GOOGLE by entering d the word "NIGERIAN LANGUAGES"
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by bigfrancis21: 11:38am On May 01, 2015
tonychristopher:
UTI NWACHUKWU IS NOT AN IGBO NAME, BUT DON JAZZY FROM ASME UKWUANI SAID THAT HE IS IGBO..NOW I WILL WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IN UKWUANI SO IS OTHER PLACES WE HAVE PURE BLOODS AND IMIGRANTS. THE PURE BLOODS SAID THEY ARE IGBO AND WE RESPECT THAT AND UTI NWACHUKWU HAVE NEVER SAID HE IS NOT IGBO AND ALSO PLS NOTE THAT NONE OF THE ELDERS OR LEADERS FROM UKWUANI HAVE COME OUT TO DISCLAIM THEIR IGBONESS, IT IS JUST ONLINE TRUANTS AND NOBODY THAT SAY THIS I AM NOT IGBO

DO NOT USE WE BROTHER, I THINK YOU STICK TO I. I AM SAYING THIS COS I HAVE AN UKWUANI WIFE AND I KNOW UKWUANI VERY WELL, NEVER LEARNT THE LANGUAGE

SO YOU CAN TELL THIS YOUR GIST TO AN ABBOOKKII

I would never have guessed at first that Don Jazzy was from Ukwuani, he is in the forefront of Igbo affairs in the music industry. Uti Nwachukwu is another proud Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by victor1464(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2015
bigfrancis21:

I would never have guessed at first that Don Jazzy was from Ukwuani, he is in the forefront of Igbo affairs in the music industry. Uti Nwachukwu is another proud Igbo.
uti nwachukwu is not an igbo boy but from ukwuani u can check out his profile or video interview on youtube... Una won follow us drag our brother abi. But for ur infomation, don jazzy is not an ukwuani but igbo...late enebeli elebuwa who was from ukwuani said hes is not don jazzy father as rumours has said it. D nigerian born comedian onyebuchi ojieh and bovi ugbomah are also ukwuani breeds as both r 4rm ndokwa. D name Ukwuani sound very pleasant to d ears...GOOGLe am my BROTHER
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by tonychristopher: 11:51am On May 01, 2015
bigfrancis21:

My brother, I keep saying it, it is only the im,pure blood from ukwuani and ika will disclain igbo not pure blood, the name UTI NWACHUKWU Is pure igbo its like saying IBRAHIM MUHAMMED is not a muslim name, I have stopped arguing with them, it is only failures that couldnt compete with IGBOS will dwell in isolationism of I AM NOT IGBO.DON JAZZY is from Ukwuani and mum from UMUAHIA nnd he has said it over and over again that he is just too igbotic just like me, I AM PROUD IGBO, WE HAVE SEEN IT ALL, but those impure benin migrants in ukwuani that said they are not igbo, i respect them but they should not use the term WE UKWUANI ARE NOT IGBO...it shows stupidity. th name UKWUANI is purest igbo word

So just like saying LIVERPOOL, WOOLWORTH aint English word#
#

Nollywood stars including Genevieve Nnaji, Pete Edochie, Eucharia Anunobi, Patience Ozokwor, Oge Okoye, John Okafor, Onyeka Onwenu, Kenneth Okonkwo, Uti Nwachukwu, O.C Ukeje and many others came out in their Igbo attires for the Launch of Africa Magic Igbo Launch happening in Enugu this evening. See more photos after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/photos-genevieve-pete-edochie-hilda.html

2 Likes

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by victor1464(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

My brother, I keep saying it, it is only the im,pure blood from ukwuani and ika will disclain igbo not pure blood, the name UTI NWACHUKWU Is pure igbo its like saying IBRAHIM MUHAMMED is not a muslim name, I have stopped arguing with them, it is only failures that couldnt compete with IGBOS will dwell in isolationism of I AM NOT IGBO.DON JAZZY is from Ukwuani and mum from UMUAHIA nnd he has said it over and over again that he is just too igbotic just like me, I AM PROUD IGBO, WE HAVE SEEN IT ALL, but those impure benin migrants in ukwuani that said they are not igbo, i respect them but they should not use the term WE UKWUANI ARE NOT IGBO...it shows stupidity. th name UKWUANI is purest igbo word

So just like saying LIVERPOOL, WOOLWORTH aint English word#
#

Nollywood stars including Genevieve Nnaji, Pete Edochie, Eucharia Anunobi, Patience Ozokwor, Oge Okoye, John Okafor, Onyeka Onwenu, Kenneth Okonkwo, Uti Nwachukwu, O.C Ukeje and many others came out in their Igbo attires for the Launch of Africa Magic Igbo Launch happening in Enugu this evening. See more photos after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/photos-genevieve-pete-edochie-hilda.html
bros u ar free to choose wether u be ukwuani,igbo,ikwere,epeye or not... One tin i like about this tribe is dat we hav varieties to choose from...uti my bro can choose to dress/identify in igbo, ikwere,ukwuani, etc... I guess u havent seen him in Ukwuani attire?
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by bigfrancis21: 11:57am On May 01, 2015
victor1464:
uti nwachukwu is not an igbo boy but from ukwuani u can check out his profile or video interview on youtube... Una won follow us drag our brother abi. But for ur infomation, don jazzy is not an ukwuani but igbo...late enebeli elebuwa who was from ukwuani said hes is not don jazzy father as rumours has said it. D nigerian born comedian onyebuchi ojieh and bovi ugbomah are also ukwuani breeds as both r 4rm ndokwa. D name Ukwuani sound very pleasant to d ears...GOOGLe am my BROTHER

Lol. Ok I have heard you.

*flies off the other ear. Yawns loudly*

2 Likes

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by tonychristopher: 11:59am On May 01, 2015
UTI NWACHUKWU IS AN IGBO BOY FROM UKWUANI JUST LIKE GENEVIEVE NNAJI IS AN IGBO LADY FROM MBAISE, LET UTI NWACHUKWU SAY FOR HIMSELF OR WHO MADE YOU DECIDER OF WHO IS IGBO OR NOT

victor1464:

2 Likes

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by tonychristopher: 12:01pm On May 01, 2015
BROS I AM MARRIED TO UKWUANI LADY SO I WILL LOVE TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN UKWUANI ATTIRE AND THAT OF UGUTA OR NNEWI

BIKO

victor1464:
bros u ar free to choose wether u be ukwuani,igbo,ikwere,epeye or not... One tin i like about this tribe is dat we hav varieties to choose from...uti my bro can choose to dress/identify in igbo, ikwere,ukwuani, etc... I guess u havent seen him in Ukwuani attire?

2 Likes

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by tonychristopher: 12:07pm On May 01, 2015
victor1464:

(Y)our identity is intact and nobody is taking it away pls ...

Ukwuani man should be proud of ukwuani and he should know he is amongst igbo group just like ahoada man

Simple

2 Likes

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by victor1464(m): 12:17pm On May 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

(Y)our identity is intact and nobody is taking it away pls ...

Ukwuani man should be proud of ukwuani and he should know he is amongst igbo group just like ahoada man

Simple
wether u like it or not ukwuani will not join igbo or biafra.both tribes cant work together. There will be much arguments/ between them. D ukwuani man/igbo man has never agreed just lika dat of d igbo man and ikwere man.period... Igbos must learn to organize their 5states B4 talkin about claimin niger delta people. Igbo r just too rude and lacks respect for other tribes dat is y its difficult for an igbo to rule Nigeria . Igbos r now claimin lagos state. I fear una.. Everytin is not money and selfishness. No wonder ikwere,epkeye,ukwuani,ika dont like to support d igbo man when he speaks despite his popularity... Ur people must learn to repect people or else they will soon be Forced out of lagos,portharcourt etc
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by tonychristopher: 1:55pm On May 01, 2015
victor1464:
wether u like it or not ukwuani will not join igbo or biafra.both tribes cant work together. There will be much arguments/ between them. D ukwuani man/igbo man has never agreed just lika dat of d igbo man and ikwere man.period... Igbos must learn to organize their 5states B4 talkin about claimin niger delta people. Igbo r just too rude and lacks respect for other tribes dat is y its difficult for an igbo to rule Nigeria . Igbos r now claimin lagos state. I fear una.. Everytin is not money and selfishness. No wonder ikwere,epkeye,ukwuani,ika dont like to support d igbo man when he speaks despite his popularity... Ur people must learn to repect people or else they will soon be Forced out of lagos,portharcourt etc

why have you assumed the position of spokesman of ukwuani and ikwerre. It is pathetic how you think I must be honest, You might talk of yourself. An igbo adage gores like this. A monkey can vouch for the child in the stomach not the one she is carrying behind.....

IGBOS ARE NOT CLAIMING LAGOS STATE that is what you should understand, what igboa are doing is lagos ids right to live, it is this your clanish mentality made not even one person in ukwuani to have an oil production/marketing firm am not talking of drilling or oil well. its this clanish mentality puts ukwuani at the low level of developement in all the Delta North, dude igbo man no send you, I know you see igbo in awe and you feel odd and cant compete so you take consolation in isolationism that i agree but dont rope other proud igbos in ukwuani that has made it in life into this. YOUR A SON OF BENIN MIGRANT THAT SOUGHT REFUGE IN UKWUANI and that is well understood so have you forgotten that we have ukwuani bifra soilders in civil war

NEXT TIME make an intelligent submission, beside that what is ukwuani comming to the table with, lets assume that we are having igbo conference, in terms of capacity, finance and population what are you coming to the table with apart from weed planting

Guy rest this your identity complex issue, your type is what we call fake igbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by bigfrancis21: 4:24pm On May 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

why have you assumed the position of spokesman of ukwuani and ikwerre. It is pathetic how you think I must be honest, You might talk of yourself. An igbo adage gores like this. A monkey can vouch for the child in the stomach not the one she is carrying behind.....

IGBOS ARE NOT CLAIMING LAGOS STATE that is what you should understand, what igboa are doing is lagos ids right to live, it is this your clanish mentality made not even one person in ukwuani to have an oil production/marketing firm am not talking of drilling or oil well. its this clanish mentality puts ukwuani at the low level of developement in all the Delta North, dude igbo man no send you, I know you see igbo in awe and you feel odd and cant compete so you take consolation in isolationism that i agree but dont rope other proud igbos in ukwuani that has made it in life into this. YOUR A SON OF BENIN MIGRANT THAT SOUGHT REFUGE IN UKWUANI and that is well understood so have you forgotten that we have ukwuani bifra soilders in civil war

NEXT TIME make an intelligent submission, beside that what is ukwuani comming to the table with, lets assume that we are having igbo conference, in terms of capacity, finance and population what are you coming to the table with apart from weed planting

Guy rest this your identity complex issue, your type is what we call fake igbo

Tony, ignore the chap, he is seeking for cheap attention. Look to the who is who in ukwuani who realize the identity folly and know they are Igbo. It is the irrelevant cheap rats that seek to make the most noise about their identity. Their noise hardly goes beyond their circle and deep down many of them know they are Igbo. They derive immense joy in denying being Igbo, and to gather cheap attention. What matters is what academic sources say and that they are an Igbo group.

4 Likes

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by tonychristopher: 6:07pm On May 01, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Tony, ignore the chap, he is seeking for cheap attention. Look to the who is who in ukwuani who realize the identity folly and know they are Igbo. It is the irrelevant cheap rats that seek to make the most noise about their identity. Their noise hardly goes beyond their circle and deep down many of them know they are Igbo. They derive immense joy in denying being Igbo, and to gather cheap attention. What matters is what academic sources say and that they are an Igbo group.

Maka chukwu ma ona abughi maka gi...ngwa nwa ife ndi mmuo ji nki oke eme

Anugo m.

Ka odiba

3 Likes

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by victor1464(m): 11:28pm On May 01, 2015
fools speaking...........ur statement has jus displayed d stupidy of d igbo man.selfishness and greed is ur life style.Bleep u and ur igbo identity.its not important
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by tonychristopher: 11:48pm On May 01, 2015
victor1464:
fools speaking...........ur statement has jus displayed d stupidy of d igbo man.selfishness and greed is ur life style.Bleep u and ur igbo identity.its not important

Is that all you got to say identity complex Man..fake ass igbo

Oh Benin wanna be...lol

At your age your still confused..who knows you ..we reckon reasonable ukwuani peeps not your type

Can you stop hanging around igbo thread

FAKE ASSS IGBO

3 Likes

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by tonychristopher: 11:55pm On May 01, 2015
bigfrancis21:

YAH HE IS PROUD UKWUANI MAN AND PROUDER IGBO MAN AND SAME WITH UTI

VERY REASONABLE. FOLKS NOT FEW NEVER DO WELLS CONFUSED BENIN FELON REFUGEE SEEKING IMIGRANTS TRYING TO SAY AM NOT IGBO

WELL IT'S ONLY THE BASTARDS THAT SOILS FAMILY NAME

THANK LORD UKWUANI STILL HAVE PURE BLOODS LEFT TO SAY THE TRUTH

3 Likes

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by tonychristopher: 1:44am On May 11, 2015
ideykwum:
You can deceive non-Rivers people, but you can't deceive an Okrika man! You know how we regard you Ikwerre people? Lol! Story for another day! Only an imp would dent his or her heritage for a mess of porridge or to revise history? Are you one? I hope not...

Ikwerre and Ekpeye are languages whose content are almost 80% Igbo; how they became more related to Benin than Igbo beats my imagination! When as an Okrika man I tell you I'm Ijaw, you'd see sufficient evidence of that in my language and culture! Your Ikwerre culture is basically Igbo culture!! Please don't give me that lame story of marrying Igbo women and losing your language and culture! Okrikans married Igbos too (I have strong Igbo blood), but how come we didn't lose our language and culture?

Stop fooling yourself! You should be ashamed of joining other Nigerians to abuse Igbos, when their blood runs in your vein! Shame on you!!

Thank you for the reminder

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady / Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / Igbo Architecture | Ụlọ omé n'Ìgbò

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.