Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags (30520 Views)

Federal Allocation In Buhari's 1st Year In Office / Female Hunter In Adamawa Who Fights Boko Haram / I Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office – Tinubu Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by DikSin(m): 12:28am On Apr 23, 2015
kilokeys:

gold circle dissapointed me.. u should have be prevented like the rest

in fact they should be sued.. calling my lawyer right away

sure... even me know you wish not to be born, especially when i'm very much around.
come make we go blame your fada sista for not flushing you out like her monthly visitor grin
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by DikSin(m): 12:33am On Apr 23, 2015
if you sleep wake up, make you know say e get something wey you dey do for God, na him make.
just make sure you no stop that thing oo... eh_enh...

cos i go make sure say i use all my weight on you tonight for quoting me and ascribing rubbish in it; you no go do am again, i swear

Kilokeys.
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 23, 2015
Yimu.Person wey open fashola yansh with"true face of lagos" when uncle fash no gree pay dues.Technocrat my anus.
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by DikSin(m): 12:51am On Apr 23, 2015
For Kilokeys Only.

IF YOU WAKE UP READ THIS POST OF MINE WITH YOUR 2 NAKED EYES, NA RADA_RADA YOU GO BAKU

NETWORK GO WAKA COMOT FOR YA PREEK SO DAT YOU NO GO GIVE UR SISTA BELLE TO PRODUCE MORE OF YOU LIKES AS UR PAPA TAKE DO HIM SISTA

YOU GO DEVELOP STRANGE BAD HABIT WEY GO MAKE PEOPLE HATE YOU FOR LIFE

ANYTHING WEY DEY BRING YOU MONEY GO TURN AGAINST YOU

EVERYTHING WEY DEY BRING YOU JOY GO TURN BAD

YOU GO BEGIN FORGET THINGS ALL OF A SUDDEN UNTIL YOU NO GO REMEMBER YOUR NAME FOR LIFE

YOUR BRAIN GO DEY WAKA GO LEFT WHEN YOU WISH TO GO RIGHT

YOUR SKIN GO DEY BLEACH WITH STRETCHMARK

YOU GO BEGIN MENSTRUATE LIKE WOMAN

PEOPLE GO BEGIN RUN FROM YOU...

YOU GO SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY YET, NO CHANGE YOU SHOW UP

YOU NO GO GET WHERE TO SLEEP... DEM GO PURSUE YOU FROM UNDER BRIDGE

YOU GO DEY ANYHOW

YOU GO BEG TO GO PRISON FOR SURVIVAL BUT DEM GO Bleep UP & TURN YOU DOWN

ANIMAL GO DEY CHOP YOU SMALL_SMALL TILL YOU GIVE UP AND VAPORIZE

SO SHALL IT BE, IN THE NAME OF WHATEVER RELIGION YOU PRACTICE. AMEN. :O
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by temmytanny(m): 1:50am On Apr 23, 2015
niggi4life:
In as much as his statement sounds like a brag he is most definitely correct as well.
Jagaban plays politics like playing ISS soccer on PS1 using Roberto carlos as striker on d left wing(becos of his shot accuracy) and ronaldo on d right (also shot accuracy 99)
Why Brazil no go dey win back den?
Edgar davids in middle and michael owen on the right? grin

1 Like

Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by 4stylz: 2:36am On Apr 23, 2015
kilokeys:

haaahahaha.. its clear we are heterosexuals

it would have been nice if ur family from 4 generations ago were homosexuals

u would have spared humanity of ur breed.

Hello Children
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 23, 2015
He should not say he PUTS talents in office. That's democratically wrong and impossible. He only POSITIONS talents for office. I pardon him; our democracy is still 'growing, we're still learning the terms and the ropes. Well, for Tinubu, like or hate him, he's a successful politician who's playing a very important role in our political space. A role in which he can't afford to be 'nice'. I respect him.
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by ignis: 6:39am On Apr 23, 2015
bigass123:

Even your Father's father is not a match to Jagaban.. go and learn some manners or forever keep shut.
We respect elders in this part of Nigeria.
Anyway, na Nairaland ur type dey talk sha, pressing ur China phone for one dark corner of your room, posting trash in the name of freedom of expression.
Come and spit this nonsense in public and you're good "gone". Stinking ass tribalistic idiot
The best answer to a fool is silence.
Silent button pressed.
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by Joe82834(m): 6:50am On Apr 23, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Jagaban one of Bougu Kingdom. Below are his talents in the West:

Fashola - Senior Advocate of Nigeria.
Ambode - Chartered Accountant with explicable experience
Amosun - FCA - Fellow Chartered Accountant
Aregebesola - Engineer
Ajimobi - Engineer with Experience with shell.
Fayemi - PhD holder with specialiazation in security matter etc.
Osinbanjo - Professor of Law

However in Ekiti they care for their stomachs and have decided to leave Jagaban out and elect a thug.

When other regions follow this footsteps. Then you will progress like the west. The north has started adopting this...but it's a problem implementing this in the east where a state like Abia has a huge talent like Alex Otti to take them to a new level after years of experience as the GMD of Diamond bank...but have decided to allow the most useless governor in Nigeria history rig elecTions for his candidate.

Jagaban Bougu...may you leave long Sir!!!
I get where u re driving at but u are probably missing the point.its not about whether they are trained professionals but its about personality n integrity.are u saying we don't have corrupt doctors,engineers,lawyers and so on.d southeast u erroneously accuse have got mostly trained professionals as Governors as well, same as south south.ofcourse u wouldn't know this cos it isn't ur region n u never knew some of them b4 they became Governor. Again another attempt to give this thread an inclination of tribal n ethnic bigotry which isn't good 4 Nigeria.
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by ishiamu(m): 7:26am On Apr 23, 2015
bensowe:

What of Aregbesola of Osun? Is like talent has another definition

The one oweing workers or another one?
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by Sheggy13(m): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2015
mployer:

He brought only Fashola and He is already bragging.

Fashola that had to go against him, even sacked Ambode before he could deliver.
If you want to lie, lie with sense. Don't think everyone is as dumb as the gullible people liking your ignorant post. Ambode left the Lagos civil service in 2012 which was during Fashola's second term. Most people would agree that Fashola didn't deliver as expected in the 2nd term like he did in the 1st term (2007-2011) and won the 2nd term with a landslide victory cos of that. This was the period when Ambode was fully involved in the scheme of things. If for anything your post actually points to the contrary.
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by ekika(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2015
Elslim:

Thank you for blaming GEJ. Green tooth man
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by SStoneCCold: 8:10am On Apr 23, 2015
That Jagaban title sounds like "Jaguda" to me undecided
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by Rotimi47: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

I don't believe Tinubu's influence on Buhari would be limited because he didn't deliver enough SW votes in the Presidential elections!

Jagaban's work was done at the APC primaries. Buhari would have lost the primaries without Tinubu's support. And I believe Buhari knows this. So, Tinubu's influence need not ride on SW votes!
yes true talk; but people should know that Tinubu was the human key to Bihari being voted in as president as he brought several big & small politicians, business men & women & many Nigerians over to Buhari's side most of whom would not have supported Buhari. Let me stress this; if the west have choose & voted Jonathan during this election, Jonathan would have won outrightly. That's just the truth.
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by Laid2001: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2015
Hater!!
Jagaband have consistently deliver top notchtalents from Fashola, to Fayemi to Aregbesola and Ajimobi.

All of these guys were hunted for and Nominated by the Jagaban.

mployer:

He brought only Fashola and He is already bragging.

Fashola that had to go against him, even sacked Ambode before he could deliver.
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by mployer(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2015
Laid2001:
Hater!!
Jagaband have consistently deliver top notchtalents from Fashola, to Fayemi to Aregbesola and Ajimobi.

All of these guys were hunted for and Nominated by the Jagaban.

Who are those people You are mentioning along Fashola?

Oh, I remember Fayemi, the guy that lost as incumbent to Fayose? How is he a topnotch talent?
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by KwoiZabo(m): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2015
ignis:
I don't blame him.
I blame the yorubas for sheepfully following him.
You just wrote my mind. 999999likes

1 Like

Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by Bigii(m): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2015
SaiBuharii:

Aregebesola - Engineer

However in Ekiti they care for their stomachs and have decided to leave Jagaban out and elect a thug.

When other regions follow this footsteps. Then you will progress like the west. The north has started adopting this...but it's a problem implementing this in the east where a state like Abia has a huge talent like Alex Otti to take them to a new level after years of experience as the GMD of Diamond bank...but have decided to allow the most useless governor in Nigeria history rig elecTions for his candidate.

GMB Waec on paper undecided
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by darkjorse: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
And also a thief
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by tenry(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
kilokeys:
enough talents of silver and gold in his pockets too

well.. fresh breath is obviously not his talent.. undecided

and i am very talented at comeback statements and insults.. quote me and see angry
Goat! Is that a great achievement when your mates are boastful of outstanding success. Small brain like that of fish.
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by shift15(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2015
The talent hunter is crying betrayer.
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by theassassin: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2015
Hehehehehehe

cc

ngeneukwenu
omenka
donphilopus
Clerverly

barcanista
MizMyColi
phockphockman
FireFire
Temitemi1
Mogidi
oremussanctus
truckpusher
atwireless
dearpreye
ezenwammadu

let's continue this thread
bushmeat don catch hunter
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2015
theassassin:
Hehehehehehe

cc

ngeneukwenu
omenka
donphilopus
Clerverly

barcanista
MizMyColi
phockphockman
FireFire
Temitemi1
Mogidi
oremussanctus
truckpusher
atwireless
dearpreye
ezenwammadu

Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by MizMyColi(f): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2015
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by shift15(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
theassassin:
Hehehehehehe

cc

ngeneukwenu
omenka
donphilopus
Clerverly

barcanista
MizMyColi
phockphockman
FireFire
Temitemi1
Mogidi
oremussanctus
truckpusher
atwireless
dearpreye
ezenwammadu

Lol @ Bushmeat don catch hunter.... grin
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by Firefire(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin

Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by Alxmyr(m): 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sometimes you can't trust those you use your resources to help into power.
What Tinubu is going through today should not be his reward.
I honestly don't think its right to make jest of him.

He is a proven talent hunter and has records for his selflessness.
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by disumusa: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
cana882:
Tinubu, does that mean your not talented enough to be the president??
for your information tinubu is more important and recorned than any ibo man life or death.
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by disumusa: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
jamex93:
yes!

na tru talk jor
every body know that gorrilla is an identity and futures of ibo chest beater.
Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by specco(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
Alxmyr:
Sometimes you can't trust those you use your resources to help into power.
What Tinubu is going through today should not be his reward.
I honestly don't think its right to make jest of him.

He is a proven talent hunter and has records for his selflessness.
Chest beating talent hunter, we praise you for Aragbe. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
SaiBuharii:

Aregebesola - Engineer

come n flush dis shiiit u drop for here..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Replies Cameron / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce / Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.