Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

How To Boost Your Writing Skills [tips] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Boost Your Writing Skills [tips] (408 Views)

CBN Pumps $195Million To Boost Forex Market, As Naira Firms Up / CBN Opens Discount Window To Boost Liquidity / How To Boost Your Writing Skills [tips] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Writing Skills [tips] by Frankicent(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
During my research i observed that apart from TRAFFIC another main problem that affect bloggers is POOR WRITING SKILLS. Am going to share with you solutions that will help solve that problem, YOU FINDING IT HARD TO BECOME A GOOD WRITER? OR YOU HAVE NO IDEAS COMING UP WITH A GOOD QUICK POST? Here is a 3 TIPS for
NO1:
It works for me and surely it will work for you. If you finding it hard to create a post what you should do is give your self a break relax maybe 24hrs to 48hrs within that period of relaxation make sure you remove all negative thoughts coming from your head and come back and try writing If that didn't work for you try this
NO2: Listen to good songs the ones that will motivate you. As for me I listen to love and old skool music it make me relax and think.
NO 3: Be a good thinker: spent more time thinking use about 30-1hour to think daily it will help you out.

Now let's get to the main reason why I create this post.

1:Read,Read,Read: Reading can do us good it can help us educationally, socially and mentally. Try get a book written by well inspired authors read them in time you will observe you vocabulary are improving and that's a good start up for your writing skills.

2.Keep Practicing with a pen and note: You don't just come out one day and claim you a writer without constant practice. Practicing const intently will dramatically improve your writing skills. As for an use to my smartphone or laptop i"l pick it up and keep writing until I get a catchy post to write. It have really improve me so, for you to boost your writing skills keep practicing soon or later you will improve like there say "practice makes prefect"

3: Have a friend go through your work: Have a friend not just a friend someone who can help you improve. Write a post you as the author go over it again and again!! and ask your friend to go through it. doing that you've create a prefect post and that's a big thumbs up to you.

4:Don't Force it out: No! No! No! You short of idea's and you still want to write no don't force it. Currently at that moment you body need to relax, you mind need to think so chill for a while and get back when you have ideas again.

5:Think like a geek: like I said earlier THINK. let positive thinking get use to you we all need it educationally,mentally,socially etc . Do spend at less 30-1hr daily to think positively.

6: Be patience. You keep getting frustrated cause, you not good at writing? that's wrong. Helping yourself get frustrated will only suppress the zeal in you and if you allow that you going no where. So drain that frustrating thought of yours and start doing something good.

This are the 6 tips I can give you now. Plus to help you master your writing skills I am give out free audio and PDF written by a great expert and author.

DOWNLOAD
article writing audio
http://url2it.com/tbptm

Article writing pdf
http://url2it.com/tbptq

Like Our Page on www.Facebook.com/GeekLogicNet , Follow us on www.Twitter.com/GeekLogicNet , Add me to your circle www.Google.com/+FrancisDuru

GOODLUCK!!! More from www.GeekLogic.Net

Re: How To Boost Your Writing Skills [tips] by carik(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nice share wink Op

(1) (Reply)

2014 Performance Levels Unlikely For Banks As Outlook Dims / Nigerian Homebuyers Flood Atlanta Housing Market As Investors / Car Hire Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.