Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

See What A Guy Tweeted To Dangote(pix) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What A Guy Tweeted To Dangote(pix) (1828 Views)

See What This Guy Tweeted To PHCN And The Reply He Got (photo) / Wonders! See What This Guy Tweeted To Aliko Dangote / When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Guy Tweeted To Dangote(pix) by niggi4life(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
Was he expecting a reply? grin

Re: See What A Guy Tweeted To Dangote(pix) by DahtzFestjayz: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
#BoysAreNotSmiling
Re: See What A Guy Tweeted To Dangote(pix) by kolomax(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Baddest guy ever liveth
Re: See What A Guy Tweeted To Dangote(pix) by remsonik(f): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hmm I hope he will be merciful enough on him by verifying if he really has a need for that money or its just a want
Re: See What A Guy Tweeted To Dangote(pix) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
If dangote reply not to talk of giving him the money I will dance naked

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Tweeted To Dangote(pix) by olaideeeedris(m): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Eeyah... God go do ur own. Soonest!
Re: See What A Guy Tweeted To Dangote(pix) by prewtyjulie(f): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
I dont blame d dude for asking, after all, he is trying to recycle unused items!
Re: See What A Guy Tweeted To Dangote(pix) by kingpheenix(m): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
grin grin i think dat guy does nt know much about business tycoons, assuming dangote replied he would even ask the guy to go and bring his parents assets to invest in his company cheesy
Re: See What A Guy Tweeted To Dangote(pix) by Firmjudge(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hustlerr.

Money @ your keyboard.

(1) (Reply)

What Will Do 2 Dis Child If U Were Dis Soldier? (Photo) / This Is What Happens When You Take 6bottles Of Big Orijin / See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exam (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.