Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria (1647 Views)

The Elite List Of Nigerian Players Who Have Won The English Premier League. / Live Score Of The Glo Premier League / Live Scores Of The Revamped Nigeria Premier League Aka Glo Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by groundnutoil(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
there has been much improvement to the glo premier league
player welfare has improved
away win now more common than ever only week one didn't produce an away this season
so my people how una see this improvement and what are the suggestions to improve.it the more
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by taiocol: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Na Kano pillars coup i just der plan that unbeaten record won't survive this season
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by groundnutoil(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
taiocol:
Na Kano pillars coup i just der plan that unbeaten record won't survive this season
most likely team to do so fit be giwa na dm be d stoke city of npfl
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by taiocol: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
groundnutoil:
most likely team to do so fit be giwa na dm be d stoke city of npfl
Wolves are in a better position to do that
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by Icon4s(m): 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
The match venues are much better with clean pitches too.

1 Like

Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by taiocol: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Icon4s:
The match venues are much better with clean pitches too.
ïmprovement IN the league is beyond what you read on paper go watch some matches
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by groundnutoil(m): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
taiocol:
Wolves are in a better position to do that
u dreaming bro d team dst wud have done was enyimba but didnt so na giwa i d root for they play like stoke
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by taiocol: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
groundnutoil:
u dreaming bro d team dst wud have done was enyimba but didnt so na giwa i d root for they play like stoke
is that a joke or something,
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by taiocol: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
groundnutoil
crownprince102
Ajibel
Evestar200
honeric01
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by groundnutoil(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
taiocol:
is that a joke or something,
we shall see
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by Icon4s(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
taiocol:
ïmprovement IN the league is beyond what you read on paper go watch some matches

I am nt talking from what i read on paper. I am talking from what i see on Dstv SS9 Channel.

U dnt have to go and watch EPL matches at match venues for u to know dey have some of d best pitches in Europe. U c it on TV isnt it?
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by crownprince102: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Except for some matches, the officiating has been something to write about.

LMC has done a good job in improving the league.

1 Like

Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by crownprince102: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
I guess this Uyo township stadium and Beverly Hills stadium should be banned. They are not up to par.

Good news Akwa United has the AKS and Gabros is planning a new stadium.
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by Emmysteve(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
NPFL is getting better. Heartland fc defeated Kwara United 1-3 away and lost 1-0 at home to ordinary Abia Warriors

1 Like

Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by groundnutoil(m): 8:13am On Apr 23, 2015
Emmysteve:
NPFL is getting better. Heartland fc defeated Kwara United 1-3 away and lost 1-0 at home to ordinary Abia Warriors
heartland messed up but it is gud for the league
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by Ajibel(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Rumor has it that CAF has reduced our champions league slot to 1. I hope it is false sha...
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by Ajibel(m): 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
Abeg forget the gra gra of Giwa, they'll soon drop..
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by taiocol: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ajibel:
Abeg forget the gra gra of Giwa, they'll soon drop..
Not possible
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by groundnutoil(m): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=Ajibel post=33094139]Rumor has it that CAF has reduced our champions league slot to 1. I hope it is false sha...[/quotehmmmm mKE im be false
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by Zonacom(m): 9:07am On Apr 26, 2015
groundnutoil:
there has been much improvement to the glo premier league
player welfare has improved
away win now more common than ever only week one didn't produce an away this season
so my people how una see this improvement and what are the suggestions to improve.it the more
The LMC should find a way to improve publicity and media coverage. It's appalling that hours after an NPL match, one finds it hard to get the results of the match online. I have been trying since last night to get the result of yesterday's matches without any success. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by taiocol: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Zonacom:

The LMC should find a way to improve publicity and media coverage. It's appalling that hours after an NPL match, one finds it hard to get the results of the match online. I have been trying since last night to get the result of yesterday's matches without any success. Too bad
No game was played yesterday https://www.nairaland.com/2276803/npfl-warri-wolves-vs-heartland#33123775
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by Empredboy(m): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Zonacom:

like this page ''LETS TALK NIGERIA
PREMIER LEAGUE'' on facebook to get live updates of npl matches n information
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by Zonacom(m): 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Empredboy:
like this page ''LETS TALK NIGERIA
PREMIER LEAGUE'' on facebook to get live updates of npl matches n information
Where is the page?
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by Empredboy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Zonacom:

Where is the page?
i said open ur facebook type '' LETS TALK NIGERIA
PREMIER LEAGUE'' and LEAGUE MANAGEMENT COMPANY then click like so dat u can follow league gists n news
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by Zonacom(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Empredboy:
PREMIER LEAGUE'' and LEAGUE MANAGEMENT COMPANY then click like so dat u can follow league gists n news
OK. seen it. Thanks
Re: Improvements On Glo Premier League Nigeria by groundnutoil(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
Empredboy:
done

(1) (Reply)

My Weekend 3 Odd Winning Ticket Plus Free 2 Odd For Today Photo / PSG And Manchester City Guilty Of Financial Doping. / We Were Close To Signing Mbappe- Arsene Wenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.