Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other (43304 Views)

FG Slashes Civil Servants' Salaries Weeks Before Christmas Pix / Pls Advise: Architecture Or Civil Engineering / Pls How Much Are Graduates Paid At NSCDC ( Civil Defense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by joelreg(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
lionlee216:
pls which Autodesk inventor can I install on my windows 10? the ones installed are not working. pls help!

Check your computer configuration and the software if they are the same thing. E.g 64bit can't work on the machine that has configuration of 32bit vis versa
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by sentaljohn(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2016
joelreg:

Check your computer configuration and the software if they are the same thing. E.g 64bit can't work on the machine that has configuration of 32bit vis versa

you are so on point!!!!
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by sentaljohn(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2016
emmabuka:
Pls I hv a warehouse design to do, am making use of orion for d design, d span z is very much dat I can't make use of wood trusses on it. Am going for steel roof trusses but I don't know hw to get d dead load of d steel trusses so dat I can design d roof beams.
d columns will b concrete reinforced.

there are some heavy calculations we do back then in undergraduate days to get the roof truss load..making use of all d truss member as specified by the architect but can't rmb nw..

I believe you can get an approximate value by consulting great textbooks on roof truss load or design resumes..
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by Matty145(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
sentaljohn. thanks for this thread just stumbled into it. pls i dont knw if anyone can help me with orion software cos am tired of manual calculation. i got the tutorial online but i cant just lay my hands on the software. orion or any other good structural software. i stay in owerri and am in dire need of it. pls house. my system is 64bit... pls help a fellow engr.
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by Matty145(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
emmabuka:
Pls I hv a warehouse design to do, am making use of orion for d design, d span z is very much dat I can't make use of wood trusses on it. Am going for steel roof trusses but I don't know hw to get d dead load of d steel trusses so dat I can design d roof beams.

consult ur steel design text and manual. u would be clear
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by sentaljohn(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Matty145:
sentaljohn. thanks for this thread just stumbled into it. pls i dont knw if anyone can help me with orion software cos am tired of manual calculation. i got the tutorial online but i cant just lay my hands on the software. orion or any other good structural software. i stay in owerri and am in dire need of it. pls house. my system is 64bit... pls help a fellow engr.

Orion software!! uhmmm... I believe there r lotta guys (dere's one on diz thread) who sell design softwares like Orion...try and contact one of em....
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by najoe07(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2016
Please anybody who has quickstructure 7.8 crack should please kindly help me with it. Please!!!!
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by dahaz(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hello house, i got a orion software but after installation it is asking of password.any help?
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by monastik(m): 6:22am On Mar 28, 2016
sentaljohn:
This thread is created with the aim of helping each other by sharing ideas and tips on how to solve various CADS problems.

would be glad to help on any bottleneck......

Orion
Prokon
Staadpro
Risa3D
AutoCAD civil 3D
Revit Structure/Achitecture
Autodesk Robot
AutoCAD structural detailing
Tekla structures
CSC Tedds
and so many more

To do list!!
Midas Civil
CSI bridge
Fastrak
Autodesk Infraworks
Autodesk Navisworks

thanks for this Post, i just downloaded csc orion at http://www.myengineering.com.ng/2015/01/csc-orion-free-download.html
http://www.myengineering.us/2015/01/csc-orion-free-download.html

CSC ORION CRACK
http://www.myengineering.us/2016/03/how-to-install-and-crack-csc-orion-18.html
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by dahaz(m): 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
monastik:

thanks for this Post, i just downloaded csc orion at http://www.myengineering.com.ng/2015/01/csc-orion-free-download.html
http://www.myengineering.us/2015/01/csc-orion-free-download.html

CSC ORION CRACK
http://www.myengineering.us/2016/03/how-to-install-and-crack-csc-orion-18.html
pls can you paste the unzip file here..i tried downloading but could not
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by akaahs(m): 11:06am On Mar 29, 2016
Hello guys, can someone help me with Orion n staadpro softwares as i was scam on the same softwares. I base in abuja. Thnxs in advance.
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by engineerjimmy: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Are you an aspiring or praticing technician/engineer who is looking for fellow technicians/engineers to share knowledge with,share and gain from job and contract opportunities,and also participate in different on going projects,you can message 08170697723 on whatsapp and be part of the engineeringforum group. Cheers
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by dahaz(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
emmabuka:
you need to design the purlins first.The load on the purlins are the roof sheet nails etc.Then you transfer the purlins load onto the trusses.You then have to calculate the load on each member of the trusses by section method or joint resolution.
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by sentaljohn(m): 8:01am On Apr 08, 2016
najoe07:
Please anybody who has quickstructure 7.8 crack should please kindly help me with it. Please!!!!

i'll advice you to goto torrent sites and search for it... a very good one and also what I use is kat.cr
just type kat.cr in the address bar..and search for the software.. tho u need a torrent app to download from torrent..

lemme knw if diz help
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by sentaljohn(m): 8:09am On Apr 08, 2016
dahaz:

you need to design the purlins first.The load on the purlins are the roof sheet nails etc.Then you transfer the purlins load onto the trusses.You then have to calculate the load on each member of the trusses by section method or joint resolution.

you are right.. also did sometin like dat wen I worked on a project during my undergraduate days.. but the calculation and resolutions are quick much...wud snap and post
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by sentaljohn(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2016
To those asking for softwares and cracks....
Goto any torrentz. eu or kat.cr and search for what you need there.... I prefer kat.cr to torrentz.eu coz it's streamlined in terms of search... click on what you want from the result it brings.. now, you need to have a torrent downloaded app on ur pc b4 u can download your file.

just goto google and type utorrent or bittorrent...download any of the two..

back to the file you want to download on torrent.....click on "download torrent".. a file of not more dan 30kb would be downloaded.. double click on dat file and your download via the torrent app you downloaded would begin.....

I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by sentaljohn(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2016
sentaljohn:
Goto any torrent site like torrentz. eu or kat.cr and search for what you need there.... I prefer kat.cr to torrentz.eu coz it's streamlined in terms of search... click on what you want from the result it brings.. now, you need to have a torrent downloaded app on ur pc b4 u can download your file.

back to the file you want to download on torrent.....click on "download torrent".. a file of not more dan 30kb would be downloaded.. double click on dat file and your download via the torrent app you downloaded would begin.....

I hope this helps
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by odicity: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Matty145:
i stay in fed. Poly nekede u cn call me on 0811580127, let's tlk.
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by emmabuka: 7:24pm On May 15, 2016
pls I need a guide on how I will crack orion v16
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by sentaljohn(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2016
emmabuka:
pls I need a guide on how I will crack orion v16

Try and locate a notepad file inside the orion installation folder (it may be located inside the crack sub-folder) and follow the instruction.. you should start frm dere
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by thisisod(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2016
decuba:

Quick Service Series..is a UK product for structural design analysis and detail..very lovely far better than orion but its expensive ..as of prokon I don't understand how to use it for structural design of Rc it kinda like look complex Frm d beginning and tutorials on it are hard to find..
how can i get Qss from u.
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by thisisod(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2016
EngrBouss:
You can contact me at 07087210933 or WhatsApp me @08093852664. Cheers
how much can i get civil soft series down to owerri
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by thisisod(m): 11:31am On May 22, 2016
[quote author=sentaljohn post=44516124][/quote]
please what search term can i use for quick sructure on kat.cr beacause the search terms i used yeilded no results thanks.
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by thisisod(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2016
sentaljohn:
Goto any torrentz. eu or kat.cr and search for what you need there.... I prefer kat.cr to torrentz.eu coz it's streamlined in terms of search... click on what you want from the result it brings.. now, you need to have a torrent downloaded app on ur pc b4 u can download your file.

I hope this helps
which search term should i use for qss on kat.cr i have tried several terms it gave me nothing. Thanx boss
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 30, 2016
sentaljohn:

Try and locate a notepad file inside the orion installation folder (it may be located inside the crack sub-folder) and follow the instruction.. you should start frm dere

Hi, please between Staadpro and Orion which is the better software to learn? and would it be beneficial to learn both if possible?
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by sentaljohn(m): 2:55am On Jun 01, 2016
iamGraced:

Hi, please between Staadpro and Orion which is the better software to learn? and would it be beneficial to learn both if possible?
There is nothing like a better software...
they are two softwares that are very different from each other...
Orion is strictly for reinforced concrete building while staadpro is for general structures like composite structures, steel and concrete buildings, bridges, frames, etc... it depends on ur choice..
Orrion is quite easy to learn due to its one directional apprroach..
Learning both would be very beneficial to you...

PS: i"ll advice you to go forr Tekla structural designer... its the next best thing to look u to

2 Likes

Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by sentaljohn(m): 3:07am On Jun 01, 2016
thisisod:
which search term should i use for qss on kat.cr i have tried several terms it gave me nothing. Thanx boss

there is no cracked version of civilsoft (qss) yet.. its still kinda new and not yet popular.... you have to purchase it. it's quite cheap (at least according to the no of paanels).
NSE has subsidised it and it's readily available @ d subsidised rate in their national conference

1 Like

Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2016
sentaljohn:

There is nothing like a better software...
they are two softwares that are very different from each other...
Orion is strictly for reinforced concrete building while staadpro is for general structures like composite structures, steel and concrete buildings, bridges, frames, etc... it depends on ur choice..
Orrion is quite easy to learn due to its one directional apprroach..
Learning both would be very beneficial to you...

PS: i"ll advice you to go forr Tekla structural designer... its the next best thing to look u to

thank you
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by thisisod(m): 10:31am On Jun 02, 2016
sentaljohn:

there is no cracked version of civilsoft (qss) yet.. its still kinda new and not yet popular.... you have to purchase it. it's quite cheap (at least according to the no of paanels).
NSE has subsidised it and it's readily available @ d subsidised rate in their national conference
Please sir abt hw much can i get it through you i stay in owerri and what do you mean by panels?
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by segbuwa: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2016
luthorcorp:
I'm much more conversed with AutoCAD,revit,archicad,orion....I even got these on my android tablet,I ain't taking any chances though.... if any one have any bottlenecks in any of these feel free to reach me via my cell....
CAN U GUIDE ME OR PUT ME THRU ON HOW TO USE REVIT, 08129356344
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by kingdaxn: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=Tbozun post=42375943]Does anyone know the cost of Cad Rc Software? [/qu

08067384664......add/contact me if you need a copy
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by kingdaxn: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
akaahs:
Hello guys, can someone help me with Orion n staadpro softwares as i was scam on the same softwares. I base in abuja. Thnxs in advance.

Message 08067384664 to get the software package plus practical video tutorials. This should be of help

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers / 7 Months Pregnant Female Vulcanizer Spotted In Bomadi Delta State [video] / I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.