Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' (94603 Views)

Prostitute In Congo Uses Nylon As Condom For Protection Against HIV/AIDS (Video) / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom / High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by weselomo(m): 12:57am On Apr 23, 2015
here is the foot of talk about condom

Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by jimmynauty: 6:45am On Apr 23, 2015
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Babzyto(m): 6:59am On Apr 23, 2015
Where the picshure na
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 23, 2015
if you are a man and can't make your woman orgasm, then your a55 is still evolving!!!!
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Deyemmy(m): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2015
Hello room! Please what's the cause of a delayed ejaculation and solution, I don't easily ejaculate during sex, but if I masturbate it will come easily...?
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by ArahaG: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2015
Is this VA w.o.w?

It looks interesting

I hope its fun to use as well...

Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by eazydon(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2015
Girls no gree comment for this thread. Why?
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Toks2008:

Thanks for breaking the silence of females. I expected more comments from females with intelligent analysis of the prone and coins of this product.
IT'S PROS AND CONS,DUMB ASS! tongue
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Toks2008(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kath5kouture:
IT'S PROS AND CONS,DUMB ASS! tongue

I quite appreciate the correction but nevertheless the way you ended your comments is quite worrisome because no right thinking human will use those words on another because of an error.

It depicts a lowlife personality and its quite unfortunate. You need help.
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Toks2008:

I quite appreciate the correction but nevertheless the way you ended your comments is quite worrisome...

It depicts a lowlife personality and its quite unfortunate. You need help.
See who is talking! Coming from someone who cant make a full sentence without derogatory remarks,you must be the worst hypocrite on earth,scum bag! undecided
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Toks2008(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kath5kouture:

See who is talking! Coming from someone who cant make a full sentence without derogatory remarks,you must be the worst hypocrite on earth,scum bag! undecided

To prove to the world that you are sane can you go through my entire posts on nairaland since i joined in 2008 and quote just one derogatory post and im sure you understand what derogatory means.

For your information i suggest you seek help fast because even if i deserve these insults im sure its not because of those typo errors and this is exactly why i replied you the way i did.

Trust me i think your case is pathetic and i will advce you seek a spiiritual help because this is beyond ordinary..you need to channel your foolishness somewhere else because even if i dont know u,except you are in my ag gap of 40 you will be incuring great curse upon your life for cursing me because of a typo error. Egun idile n ba e ja.
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Toks2008:

To prove to the world that you are sane can you go through my entire posts on nairaland since i joined in 2008 and quote just one derogatory post and im sure you understand what derogatory means.

For your information i suggest you seek help fast because even if i deserve these insults im sure its not because of those typo errors and this is exactly why i replied you the way i did.

Trust me i think your case is pathetic and i will advce you seek a spiiritual help because this is beyond ordinary..you need to channel your foolishness somewhere else because even if i dont know u,except you are in my ag gap of 40 you will be incuring great curse upon your life for cursing me because of a typo error. Egun idile n ba e ja.
When i look at you,I HAVE SO MUCH HOPE! PATHETIC IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT! YOUR DELUSIONALLY FRUSTRATED!Chineke kpokwa gi oku,Onye ara! Yoruba goat! lipsrsealed
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Toks2008(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kath5kouture:
When i look at you,I HAVE SO MUCH HOPE! PATHETIC IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT! YOUR DELUSIONALLY FRUSTRATED!Chineke kpokwa gi oku,Onye ara! Yoruba goat! lipsrsealed

Me..Yoruba goat lol..

Egbami o iru omokomo wo ni mo pade ni nairaland ni eni?

If you want my attention you can mail me and i will simply accord you the opportunity because cute and Godfearing dudes like me is hard to find..

But using this method is so childisj and unecessary because how can you explain to nairalanders that u called me dumb ass because i wrote prone and coins instead of pros and cons?

in fact i was so wowed by the correction because i love intelligent people but i got the shocker when you ended with DUMB ASS and i was like na wettin i do?

ok ok you got my attetion and for the records im more rooted in english both in eloquence and in written form than u can ever imagine but no one is above mistakes.

Enough of the rift,im a lover not a fighter n ofcourse too matured for all these.

Learn to maintain proper decorum and maintain a status quo when interacting with people on and offline...

Signing off.

1 Like

Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Fourwinds: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nneka123:
No picture of it
not good for u
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by lekkiss(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
simplemach:
ETT.
A video of a woman illustrating how it works or I don't believe it.
ashawo....Na dull dem go use advertise
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by soldierdollar(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
pwerrymansion:
oga which one be fake orgasm? I never hear say the thing don get immitation sha. undecided dey here d day-dream. Very soon, I mean very soon , you all will donate you 'kini' to the museum. cheesy

Thunder fire u . And for ur information, Buhari is banning all intimacy gadgets
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by pwerrymansion(f): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
soldierdollar:

Thunder fire u . And for ur information, Buhari is banning all intimacy gadgets
which Zoo did you escape from? And what I wrote is enough reason to throw insults? I don't blame you sad and don't quote me again!!!
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by soldierdollar(m): 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
pwerrymansion:
which Zoo did you escape from? And what I wrote is enough reason to throw insults? I don't blame you sad and don't quote me again!!!

Am sorry dear ..Thought we were joking ..
Apologies
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Toks2008:

Me..Yoruba goat lol..

Egbami o iru omokomo wo ni mo pade ni nairaland ni eni?

If you want my attention you can mail me and i will simply accord you the opportunity because cute and Godfearing dudes like me is hard to find..

But using this method is so childisj and unecessary because how can you explain to nairalanders that u called me dumb ass because i wrote prone and coins instead of pros and cons?

in fact i was so wowed by the correction because i love intelligent people but i got the shocker when you ended with DUMB ASS and i was like na wettin i do?

ok ok you got my attetion and for the records im more rooted in english both in eloquence and in written form than u can ever imagine but no one is above mistakes.

Enough of the rift,im a lover not a fighter n ofcourse too matured for all these.

Learn to maintain proper decorum and maintain a status quo when interacting with people on and offline...

Signing off.
if you were really matured you as you obviously claim,wouldnt have replied again so in order to boost your stupidity I came back online to reply your scruprously thought out and structured garbage called a "reply". Meanwhile,before I go on,this is also foor your stupid and arrogant ass- I bu nno ezigbo anu mpa m,anuofia di ka gi! Having said that,i would now venture to say that your actually not a sight for sore eyes that is probably why you felt the need to advertise your sick self! i couldnt help but cringe as i clicked on your profile pix*arggh* despicable sight! your definition of cute must be different from that in the dictionary! So silly and vain! pls,get a re-orientation cos u ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

[size=8pt]S U C K!!!
[/size]
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Toks2008(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kath5kouture:

if you were really matured you as you obviously claim,wouldnt have replied again so in order to boost your stupidity I came back online to reply your scruprously thought out and structured garbage called a "reply". Meanwhile,before I go on,this is also foor your stupid and arrogant ass- I bu nno ezigbo anu mpa m,anuofia di ka gi! Having said that,i would now venture to say that your actually not a sight for sore eyes that is probably why you felt the need to advertise your sick self! i couldnt help but cringe as i clicked on your profile pix*arggh* despicable sight! your definition of cute must be different from that in the dictionary! So silly and vain! pls,get a re-orientation cos u ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

[size=8pt]S U C K!!!
[/size]

Cant believe you still have the propensity to respond to my strife free posts in this manner and im beginning to wonder.

Young lady i use GOD beg you just free me abeg. Agreed,im all the worst things you can imagine but just be still ok..
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Oforishe33(m): 10:24am On Apr 28, 2015
the condom will soon result to what will soon be known as Virginal cancer. cause it emit heat and vibrate and we all know that during the process of emitting heat & vibration, electrons are being generated and these electrons may cause an imbalance in body (body elections ) thereby causing or resulting to a cancer of the virginal. of course you know how cancer cells are built up in the system.

Thanks and be wise your health is important to me. Oforishe Richard.
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Toks2008:

Cant believe you still have the propensity to respond to my strife free posts in this manner and im beginning to wonder.

Young lady i use GOD beg you just free me abeg. Agreed,im all the worst things you can imagine but just be still ok..

If you dnt reply,will you die? Let's see who will get tired! Nonsense! angry tongue
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Toks2008(m): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Kath5kouture:

If you dnt reply,will you die? Let's see who will get tired! Nonsense! angry tongue

Emere omo
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by saheed2532(m): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
This is one of the best fat burner used by body builders and female to reduce fat concentration in their system and look more healthy http://www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by dellaziz(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2015
Please who knows,where i can get empty TEA BAGS in lagos,abk or ibadan...(price included)
I.e un used tea bags...tnks in advance
Re: The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 02, 2019
Tremendously nice!! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) / Nurse Trolled For Wearing Inappropriate Uniform Says "It's Just My Body Shape" / 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.