Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,659 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

''my Husband Was Just Dump''; Actress Monalisa Chinda Talks About Why Her Marria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''my Husband Was Just Dump''; Actress Monalisa Chinda Talks About Why Her Marria (1394 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" / Checkout Actress Monalisa Chinda's New Look In These Magnificent Photos / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''my Husband Was Just Dump''; Actress Monalisa Chinda Talks About Why Her Marria by blackssatino: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Oh Lawd..Did she just say that...It has long been expected especially when her former husband Dejo Richard moved on and got married to another woman after his marriage to the actress..Well Monalisa Chinda has come out personal in an interview where she talks about her crashed marriage, How her husband was dumb and never got wise and why she regrets been divorced.

The Rivers state actress who is the first born in a family of four daughters and two sons said her marriage failed because her partner wasn’t willing to make the marriage work.

The actress said she regrets being divorced because as the first daughter from a royal family, it was never expected that she will walk out of her matrimonial home.

Read; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/my-husband-was-just-dump-actress.html

Re: ''my Husband Was Just Dump''; Actress Monalisa Chinda Talks About Why Her Marria by Airforce1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
I reserve my comment
Re: ''my Husband Was Just Dump''; Actress Monalisa Chinda Talks About Why Her Marria by remsonik(f): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Look at the man he married sef?
When you were enjoying his marriage he wasn't dumb o. When he was giving you all the treats he wasn't dumb.
You were busy being a diplomatic prostitute all this while babe.
Re: ''my Husband Was Just Dump''; Actress Monalisa Chinda Talks About Why Her Marria by Airforce1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
remsonik:
Look at the man he married sef?
When you were enjoying his marriage he wasn't dumb o. When he was giving you all the treats he wasn't dumb.
You were busy being a diplomatic prostitute all this while babe.

which one bé diplomàtic prostitute again

1 Like

Re: ''my Husband Was Just Dump''; Actress Monalisa Chinda Talks About Why Her Marria by sinaj(f): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
chai!!! embarassed

*whispers* boring

nxt!!! cool
Re: ''my Husband Was Just Dump''; Actress Monalisa Chinda Talks About Why Her Marria by jascon1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
See her hand don turn Christian mother finish
Re: ''my Husband Was Just Dump''; Actress Monalisa Chinda Talks About Why Her Marria by prewtyjulie(f): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
Marriage isnt all about dose honey darlin u act on screen.
It takes 2 to achieve a successful marriage.
If he was dumb u could have been wise, so now u'll have no regrets, after all, u married him 2 b his better-half
and ur daughter wont experience what a broken home looks like.
Re: ''my Husband Was Just Dump''; Actress Monalisa Chinda Talks About Why Her Marria by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 23, 2015
afta all he f*****k yu

story closed

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda's House In Holland Nearing Completion ( PHOTOS) / Davido Just Called The Award A Toy!!!! / Photos: 4-year-old Girl Shot In The Head In A Drive-by Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.