Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

VIDEO: People Go CRAZY Inside TB Joshua's Church!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO: People Go CRAZY Inside TB Joshua's Church!!! (1151 Views)

Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: People Go CRAZY Inside TB Joshua's Church!!! by Nosa77(m): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
This video may likely SHOCK you: It is titled, 'CAN YOU FAKE THIS?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOrckjRZauw

What do you guys think? No bias allowed.

Can you actually FAKE something so spontaneous and spiritual as this?
Re: VIDEO: People Go CRAZY Inside TB Joshua's Church!!! by ramdris(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Anything I say might be use against me so I wanna shut up to read other pple opinion.
Re: VIDEO: People Go CRAZY Inside TB Joshua's Church!!! by Hawlahscho(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
What I'v to say may lead to a week ban.

check the comment below mine. lipsrsealed

***EDITED***
***MIND CHANGED***

Sighs
I'm not freaked yet,
I'm not saying it is not possible by God's power but I don't easily believe stuffs that can be doubted like this.
I'm someone that doesn't immediately fall for all these type of emotional feelings (as I categorized it)

One pastor (not too popular But ppl will know him, So name withheld), he encountered me during my 1st time in his church (well known church too), it was just holy spirit service that we were all praying for the holy spirit to fill us, no touching and no pulling/pushing.

This pastor just came down to d midst of members and started touching them and ppl were seriously falling....
I opened my eyes and started watching what I called "drama"
I'v never fallen for such b4 So I Was wondering too If I could fall like them... He began to move nearer that's when I changed my prayer point to "oh Lord, don't let this pastor near me, I don't want to look like someone that has evil spirit in him"

Unfortunately for me, he just ran a little towards me as If he saw something he wanted to take off my clothes. (I Was like, I'll fall this man's hands today)

"receive it!!! " he shouted and touched my forehead, truly something passed through my body like current @that moment But my mindset that 'I Was not gonna fall for any reason' quickly brought me back to my senses

I stood better on my 2 legs with full stamina... the man began to apply force, he would push me and turn me 360 degree @the same time, I held my body steady strong ...we used up to 7 minutes, he later blew air into my right ear and ask me "young man, are you OK" I responded with sound and unshaking voice "YES SIR, I'M FINE"

That's when he left me and went to another person.

I Was just smiling after the service
in my mind, I Was like "for where "
the holy spirit that'll enter me ehn, it must be originally from God else it must be 'juju' and that may not even work self cos

GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN ME THAN HE THAT IS IN THAT JUJU
Re: VIDEO: People Go CRAZY Inside TB Joshua's Church!!! by Joagbaje(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
It's the power of God in action ,casting out devils .

Luke 4:33-34
And in the synagogue there was a man, which had a spirit of an unclean devil, and cried out with a loud voice, Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: People Go CRAZY Inside TB Joshua's Church!!! by plaetton: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nosa77:

What do you guys think? No bias allowed.

Can you actually FAKE something so spontaneous and spiritual as this?

Go to musical concert, soccer or basketball game in any large stadium, and you would observe the same spontaneous, electrifying feeling of overwhelming excitement and euphoria.
I have felt it before.
Pentecostal megachurch Christianity is 90% showbusiness. So , it is not surprising that mass hysteria and mass delusions of euphoria are common occurrences.
Just look at the pulpit pimps and their blings blings, their circus antics, their rock star lifestyles, and then compare them to the super stars of the secular entertainment industry.

I always find it funny how Pentecostal Christianity always desperately lay claim to every extraordinary natural phenomena.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: People Go CRAZY Inside TB Joshua's Church!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Just in case anyone was wondering why I'm an atheist...
Nosa77:

Re: VIDEO: People Go CRAZY Inside TB Joshua's Church!!! by lepasharon(f): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
i have found a new comedy show
Re: VIDEO: People Go CRAZY Inside TB Joshua's Church!!! by Joagbaje(m): 12:07am On Apr 23, 2015
plaetton:

Go to musical concert, soccer or basketball game in any large stadium, and you would observe the same spontaneous, electrifying feeling of overwhelming excitement and euphoria.
I have felt it before.
Pentecostal megachurch Christianity is 90% showbusiness. .

So what do you say about this passage then?

Luke 4:33-34
And in the synagogue there was a man, which had a spirit of an unclean devil, and cried out with a loud voice, Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God.

Is it thesame with your soccer overwhelming excitement and euphoria? cool

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer Warrior Droped Dead As She Tried To Heal A Sick Member / Secrets Of Spirit Of Disobedience In Children / Heaven Is Hotter Than Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.