Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:41 PM

10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You (6181 Views)

Lady Shows Her Pomo / Pretty Lady Shows Love To The Less Privileged On Valentine's Day (pics) / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
No time for story, roll with me as i bring you the signals ladies shows when they are crushing on you on social media:

1 She stalks you excessively, right from Facebook to twitter, from twitter to NL and so on as if her life depends on you.

2 She discusses her private life issues with you even without asking her. Believe me, a lady can't just be sharing her personal issues with you if she doesn't have that feelings for you.

3 She is always nervous/jealous whenever you upload a lady's picture as your DP, then she will come up with question like "Hmm, is that your new babe? she is beautiful ooo".

4 She uses your pix as her DP even without asking her to do so.

5 She finds your boring chats very funny and never gets tired of chatting with you.

6 She shares all sort of E-romantic games with you and insists that you must reply her.

7 She gets angry whenever you fail to reply her messages.

8 She never stops asking you for a visit.

9 She never cease using the sentence "That's why i like you smiley "

10 She replies your messages faster than the speed of light, if she doesn't reply you in the next 5 minutes, then she is not with her phone or she is very busy.

Feel free to add urs

Keep calm and understand green lights cool

Orijin101

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by vjsmiles: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
[size=14pt] yea but all those listed above only happens in foreign lands...
not these locally brewed girls we have here suffocating guys angry [/size]

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
That's so true
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by jamex93(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
she will always look for means of meeting you
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by temitemi1(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ok oooo
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by buygala(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Girls are the most indeterminate things

You think you seeing green lights... You make the move... then she is like 'what do you take me for? undecided.... so being nice, friendly and caring is now an offence? .... and I honestly thought you were different cry angry

Point is... move in on her because you urgently want to fucck her or whatever, not because you are seeing one 'green light' which might just be a figment of your imagination angry

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by falconey(m): 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
E-CRUSHING indeed............ cool
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by afamjb: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
lol na wetin too much mb dey cause... coz if mb no dey.. na to off images dey come online once once no tym to e. crush
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
That's so true
you diz geh angry
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Noooooooooooo
oga orijin, start a 'how to make' thread. Not 'how to know' abeg. All the girls wey dey my friendlist don friendzone me finish abeg. Here eez a bottle of orijin to bring inspiration.
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Tallesty1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
No light is a green light
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by dharay99: 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
[rare occurrences... cry
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by MizMyColi(f): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
You lot are still learners if you actually believe and work with those.

Besides, who all this crushings don help
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bla bla bla
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by mhizpeaarl(f): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Orijin101:

you diz geh angry
lol wat hpnd to me
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by dharay99: 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nneka123:
Bla bla bla
i jez watched dat video on ur profile.
Me likely. smiley
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Orijin baba. Ur intellect wow me. Good one. I notice this green lights bro
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
wristwatch:
Orijin baba. Ur intellect wow me. Good one. I notice this green lights bro
thankz bro cool
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
dharay99:

i jez watched dat video on ur profile.
Me likely. smiley
yay! smiley You're a Trap king for that.
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by kinglekan: 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmmmmm!!!
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
You lot are still learners if you actually believe and work with those.

Besides, who all this crushings don help
we don hear you tongue
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by dharay99: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nneka123:
yay! smiley You're a Trap king for that.
funny yhu, smiley d guy is gud even wid d one eye stuff.
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol wat hpnd to me
nothing, jezlipsrsealed
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Starlingleanets has written on this thang naundecided
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Starlingleanets has written on this thang naundecided
your link.
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chai rejection nah bas.tard oh cheesy
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
Noooooooooooo
oga orijin, start a 'how to make' thread. Not 'how to know' abeg. All the girls wey dey my friendlist don friendzone me finish abeg. Here eez a bottle of orijin to bring inspiration.
Meet charlesNneji1, he will help you with that wink
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by zyzxx(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
She will like to take orijin wit you
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Orijin101:

your link.
Account deactivated
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lala247:
Chai rejection nah bas.tard oh cheesy
lala, wah do u mean by thatundecided ?
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
dharay99:

funny yhu, smiley d guy is gud even wid d one eye stuff.
yup cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gay & Lesbian Muslims Come Up With Brave New Slogan Showing Their Love For Allah / Video Of Lesbian Girls Having Fun And Twerking Inside Room Goes Viral / Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.