Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors (37419 Views)

Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa / PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bunch of stupid idiiots; and to think I had aalready bought their membership form, waiting to decamp to their useless party! God dey sha.
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by DaGC(m): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
madamoringo:
Unfortunately, the embarrassment and humiliation of GEJ is not complete. Jonathan is a du.ll, incompetent and uncharismatic person, not a leader, and this loss will expose him for the mental lilliputian that he is because there is no way he can engineer the PDP back to a position of prominence. It takes more brain power and intelligence than money and even if he had all the money in the world or Nigeria, he cannot buy brains with it. This is why the PDP is in big trouble and I hope they don't go to extinction!

I'm sure you wouldn't like these same kind of statements to be made about GMB and the APC.

Stop the hypocrisy.
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
samuelson06:
Temitemi1 and Barcanista, pls fasten your seat belt wella. Enjoy your opposition status. No room for you in APC. May Fayose and GEJ continue to be your role model and hero respectively grin
Oga shey we tell you say we wan join APC b4? Temitemi1, myself and crew are proudly PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by klax(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Better

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by temitemi1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Forever loyal!
barcanista:
Oga shey we tell you say we wan join APC b4? Temitemi1, myself and crew are proudly PDP
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by james809: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
nice move.....change
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Politicians started moving from PDP to APC since early 2013. They had 2 years to join, even 5 governors moved from PDP to APC..... so all these talks came too late.

PDP IS APC AND APC IS PDP. We simply had a change of name...
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by philips70(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
So this APC could not just wait till May 29th when GEJ planned to defect?
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by emmykk(m): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
khassy:
why did the had to wait till now??
APC bleaching freedom of association,some1 will soon take to court
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by doctokwus: 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
I like that last line of them being rent collectors.
The bitter truth is that d reason many of those PDP criminals cannot be in opposition is that they have no other source of income than stealing from the public purse.
How are they going to fund an opposition party when there is no alternative source of income and when they lack ideas and innovations on how to raise clean money?
If I were to advice PDP I would rather say a new party should be formed with upright men,with sustainable means of income,driven and with innovative ideas because with GMB at the saddle it would honestly be difficult to find a presidential material able to displace him.
At the state and nass levels,a strong opposition with characteristics I mentioned above can always put in a good fight.

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by tallceejay(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
What a shame ! In developed couuntries, people decide their parties from birth and stick to it, rarely switch. They understand patriotism and loyalty, rain or shine. Naija na wa...politicians switch to where there's power. Bottomline, we the electorates r not top on their agenda! Sad but true

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by micrep3030(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Stupid people stay in ur party so there will be opposition

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by omogin(f): 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
At least all those anenih boys in federal institutions should nicodemously sneak into oshiomole's house. They may be forgiven their thiefry sins grin

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Forever loyal!
Thank you. The APC better be ready to work and stop these their noise.
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by IYANGBALI: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Omo see level,see yanga. Dis change sweet die. Na so I go take Nairaland do yanga one day tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by ayoromer: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Wel apc is not form by new members it was dsame criminals dat left pdp dat form apc but now they hav made apc an islamic party compricing d northern and d yorubas so now they dont want others to join dat wil expose them d yorubas are forgetting dat buhari is a very wicked man let wait n see soon d north wil take over d party
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by kbsheshe(m): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Good for them
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by adeA1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
LaiMuhammad has thunderly sounded this into U pples' hearin for the last time. PDPites re not goin to be wlcm into APC as from d moment period!

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by tempest69: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
xreal:
better.
what about the pdp defectors who had already been welcomed?
those ones follow extra time enter!!! Lai don blow final whistle
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by lovely17(m): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
Transfer window has closed at last

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Nicepoker(m): 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
SaiBuharii:
We told them APc and Buhari was a movement and not a candidate, thus it cant be stopped. They said we were blabbing and said we only win eleCtions online...now they want to joIn the movement when the train is too fast...too late.
we told them. As if u are a member.
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Intendy: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
if that was how tinubu decamped I don't think he will be an hero.
they depend on government fund to survive
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Yasher: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
The ones defecting are the unstable ones. They can be compared with a demon cast out. Of a person who goes about looking for a new place of rest. If they find none, they'll come back to check their former abode.

They can go away for all I care. PDP can sure do better with less JUDASes around
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Nellypy: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
PDP stay were u r. Long for person thing

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by nijanigga: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
khassy:
why did the had to wait till now??
do you also have indomie brain? you should ask, why did they wait until now to defect to APC?

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by DaBullIT(m): 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
SaiBuharii:
We told them APc and Buhari was a movement and not a candidate, thus it cant be stopped. They said we were blabbing and said we only win eleCtions online...now they want to joIn the movement when the train is too fast...too late.

Hehehe you are on auto mode

Ratatata spitting fire

He Don clear for their eyes grin

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by bisten14: 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
grin
I dey laugh for PDP wannabe Change agents

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by millionaireman: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lol, after nPDP and most of the other northerners who stayed behind in PDP have wrestled power from Jonathan, and possibly, may take Nigeria to the years of yore of dictatorship and arrested development.
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
This door should have been shut before the elections. Not when u have enjoyed contributions, donations and support of ex-pdp key men before and during elections.
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Realist2: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote
author=SaiBuharii post=33004910]We told them APc and Buhari was a
movement and not a candidate, thus it cant be stopped. They said we were
blabbing and said we only win eleCtions online...now they want to joIn
the movement when the train is too fast...too late.[/quote]

Let me return all the PDP defectors then i will knw their seriousness.
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by nortcentrallord(m): 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Remove the PDP members from Apc and what will you get? grin grin grin

Only a politician without values will want to de camp because his party lost the presidential election. Opposition is actually sweet. @ the next elections, you will find out those in power will have less to promise because they 'v been faced with the harsh reality of African leadership while the opposition will 'v the people's ears by feeding their hopes of magical governance. Its just a game and we are the pawns.
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Realist2: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote
author=doctokwus post=33006084] I like that last line of them being
rent collectors.
The bitter truth is that d reason many of those PDP criminals cannot be
in opposition is that they have no other source of income than stealing
from the public purse.
How are they going to fund an opposition party when there is no
alternative source of income and when they lack ideas and innovations on
how to raise clean money?
If I were to advice PDP I would rather say a new party should be formed
with upright men,with sustainable means of income,driven and with
innovative ideas because with GMB at the saddle it would honestly be
difficult to find a presidential material able to displace him.
At the state and nass levels,a strong opposition with characteristics I
mentioned above can always put in a good fight.[/quote]

Don't worry i will definitely reminds you of this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back / Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) / Peter Obi Lands In Enugu To Campaign For LP Governorship Candidate & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.