Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

How To Create Your Own Power Bank - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Create Your Own Power Bank (14789 Views)

7 Best Power Bank Brands In Nigeria / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. / Power Bank Sets Owner On Fire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create Your Own Power Bank by jorhney(m): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
ok
Re: How To Create Your Own Power Bank by ekmaxop: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jumia Is doing a special offer, and selling 30,000mAh powerbanks for just 3500 naira only. Just go to jumia site and search for "external battery pack - black" and order quickly while stocks last
Re: How To Create Your Own Power Bank by cybercheatex(m): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
whoooo hold it.

if it not charged your phone, simply add more batteries....

Apply physic 101
Re: How To Create Your Own Power Bank by driand(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
ewizard1:

Did i read "Any phone?"

Samsung Galaxy S4's standard charger is 5v 2A, 5v 250mAh would not even charge it if its on... the battery percent would decrease instead if otherwise.

Those things you put together can only charge Torchlight Nokia phones efficiently.
and do u know how to make charger for torch light Nokia? instead of u to learn and add ur own no 6, u just want to derail the thread,
Re: How To Create Your Own Power Bank by ewizard1: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
driand:
and do u know how to make charger for torch light Nokia? instead of u to learn and add ur own no 6, u just want to derail the thread,

Lmao... Easy Dude.

Not everyone is Dumb on NL.

1. Go read all my post if you can... I dont comment or throw critics on what i know less of let alone of what i dont know at all.

2. Even the guy i quoted didnt take it personal... Why you?

Now, you want me to start explaining to you how to Build a PB? Lol! I wouldnt waste my seconds on that... especially for you.

I'll be interested in more bigger projects.

Just chill and ease off!

#BeKool
Re: How To Create Your Own Power Bank by ekmaxop: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
just go to jumia search and type "30,000mAh external battery pack - black" and order for the one sold by DON-IYKE TECH; na the jumia 30,000mAh powerbank current promo be dat. For 3500 naira only
Re: How To Create Your Own Power Bank by frudum(m): 7:46am On Apr 27, 2015
nice tutorial
Re: How To Create Your Own Power Bank by Billygent: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Plz, who knws whr I can buy AA battery holders in Lagos?
Re: How To Create Your Own Power Bank by cybercheatex(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2015
Aba
Re: How To Create Your Own Power Bank by cybercheatex(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
driand:

This post was made before the existence of that phone. besides, you won't dear do it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls / Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria / How To Stream Youtube Videos With Airtel Social Plans Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.