Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

h - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / h (786 Views)

Throwback Pic Of Nnamdi Azikiwe,H.O Davies & First Ever Lawyer From Igbo Land / H. Pierson Associate: 3 Things To Know / How To Check Your Jamb CBT 2015/2016 Result Easily & Upgrade Your Score "Click H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

h by 9jafreshest: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: h by kinibigdeal(m): 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Let me help you out on this, try

1. Estimating the costs and benefit of criminal justice programs and policies in Nigeria

2. The analysis of underground markets and other illicit goods and service in Nigeria

3. The influence of crime on the economic life of Nigerians

Goodluck!
Re: h by 9jafreshest: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
kinibigdeal:

1. Estimating the costs and benefit of criminal justice programs and policies in Nigeria

2. The analysis of underground markets and other illicit goods and service in Nigeria

Goodluck!

Thank you sir.

I need d one I'm going to make use of secondary data.... Already available statistical data.

I don't wanna use questionnaire
Re: h by 9jafreshest: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2015
Mods, please you can let it make First page so that divergent views will be given on it. Thanks.

Cc Lalasticlala

CrazyMan

Jarus
Re: h by Dereformer(m): 10:15am On Apr 23, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Goodluck!

The above topics are hardly researchable.

Ask yourself what is the dependent and the independent variables in the above topics?

Again, what is the research design?
Re: h by kinibigdeal(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2015
Dereformer:

The above topics are hardly researchable.

Ask yourself what is the dependent and the independent variables in the above topics?

Again, what is the research design?
shocked
Re: h by Dereformer(m): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2015
Op, You can look at The determinants of level individual income tax compliance in your state.

Independent variable: The Determinants

Dependent variables : Level of individual income tax compliance

The above research topic is relevant especially now that state governments are crying of inadequate revenue.

Let me know if you are interested in the above topic.
Re: h by 9jafreshest: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2015
Dereformer:
Op, You can look at The determinants of level individual income tax compliance in your state.

Independent variable: The Determinants

Dependent variables : Level of individual income tax compliance

The above research topic is relevant especially now that state governments are crying of inadequate revenue.

Let me know if you are interested in the above topic.

I don't understand ur topic......

But pls u can help me suggest other ones.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing 'jizzle And Kim Alphabetisation Initiative' / Can I Use Open University Msc To Pursue Phd In Regular University? / How Can I Apply For I.t Placement Via Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.