Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,023 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:36 AM

Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? (1275 Views)

I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. / I Think Women Boobz Are Mysterious. (see Why) / ***Strong Warning To Every Guy That Think Women Are Something *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by smartesboys(m): 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
what do you think about that?
I read at many site men were claming that women love for money
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by hadura29(m): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2015

I dey come..
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by falconey(m): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
I know of nigerian women shah.......due to the way the country is and all. cool
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by cozy7(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Yeah, that's what happens wen u flaunt your money, making it seem like that's all that matters. U need to step up n make d lady realize u got s lot more to offer.........especially fidelity!
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by ronald4lif(m): 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Financial security is crucial to life, success and our day-to-day life. Both men and women desire financial security and our emotions becomes uncomfortable if we don't have it. Women are too emotionally attached to their offspring and this leads to concern about how to sustain and treat their unborn kids, only a financially secure home can guarantee this.

In life, generally, no one likes to move to a lower socio-economic status. We all want to take that further step to a more comfortable life.

Both men and women love money equally. Most women have chosen different scheme to obtaining it. If their skill falls within falling in love with a man who can guarantee them financial security, then so be it.

As much as we love bashing women for their irresponsible penchant for money, which I find delight doing too, we simply can't blame them for this. How many of us are willing to have our sisters date or marry someone of a lower socio-economic class than that of our family? Someone who can't guarantee her financial security?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by Cutehector(m): 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
I repeat, neva eva gv money to a gurl u met online.... Until u see in person!
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by smartesboys(m): 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
I totally agree with you,
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
Here 2 read guys comments
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by Rapzino: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
Financial security is crucial to life, success and our day-to-day life. Both men and women desire financial security and our emotions becomes uncomfortable if we don't have it. Women are too emotionally attached to their offspring and this leads to concern about how to sustain and treat their unborn kids, only a financially secure home can guarantee this.

In life, generally, no one likes to move to a lower socio-economic status. We all want to take that further step to a more comfortable life.

Both men and women love money equally. Most women have chosen different scheme to obtaining it. If their skill falls within falling in love with a man who can guarantee them financial security, then so be it.

As much as we love bashing women for their irresponsible penchant for money, which I find delight doing too, we simply can't blame them for this. How many of us are willing to have our sisters date or marry someone of a lower socio-economic class than that of our family? Someone who can't guarantee her financial security?
rightly worded
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by Sommyangel(f): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2015
Op. See ur mouth.. Do you even have money??
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by StPete: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2015
MONEY is the only language women read and comprehend
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by joseph1832(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Should one sacrifice financial security for happiness?. My good man, I've seen women who have more than financial security in their marriages yet they are as sad as the saddest thing you can imagine.

Money isn't everything, but money is everything!. Its a two way thing. I've seen women who would rather remain poor and be happy in their matrimonial home than be married, have financial security and be sad!.

That's the way it is, so in terms of marriage, I tell the participants, look for that thing that makes you happy! If the thing isn't there, then don't bother going down that road!.
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by joseph1832(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
smartesboys:
what do you think about that?
I read at many site men were claming that women love for money
The question is, "who doesn't love money?". Women love men for many reasons bro, money doesn't necessarily have to be involved!.

You might find it funny, but a woman might love a guy just because he's stewpid!. The reasons are endless....

When it comes to love and women and money, you might want to steal the title of James Hadley Chase's novel "You Never Know With Women". grin
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by demmy0325(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
joseph1832:
Should one sacrifice financial security for happiness?. My good man, I've seen women who have more than financial security in their marriages yet they are as sad as the saddest thing you can imagine.

Money isn't everything, but money is everything!. Its a two way thing. I've seen women who would rather remain poor and be happy in their matrimonial home than be married, have financial security and be sad!.

That's the way it is, so in terms of marriage, I tell the participants, look for that thing that makes you happy! If the thing isn't there, then don't bother going down that road!.

Every human out there craves financial security, be it a man or a woman.

I have told you to stop citing the bad instances in marriage.
How about we look @ those women that have financial security in their marriages and also happy?
Is that impossible? No it isn't.

Money and a happy family ain't mutually exclusive. I keep repeating that.
They can both exist "simultaneously" in a marriage/relationship.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by ritababe(f): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
What else do u guys have to offer apart from money?
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
ritababe:
What else do u guys have to offer apart from money?
the 'D'
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by joseph1832(m): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

How about we look @ those women that have financial security in their marriages and also happy?

And what is the percentage of those women who have financial security and are happily married to those who have financial security and are not happily married?.
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by tablu: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pls what about the gold diggin men?
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
joseph1832:
And what is the percentage of those women who have financial security and are happily married to those who have financial security and are not happily married?.

lets go conduct a survey?
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by ronald4lif(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by ivyT(f): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
You see the effect of reading nonsense on sites all the time and it affects d mind of GUYS?..smh for d ones take advice from here to apply in reallife situations.,
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by joseph1832(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lets go conduct a survey?
That is up to you. I spoke of what I've heard and seen.
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by smartesboys(m): 6:34am On Apr 25, 2015
ivyT:
You see the effect of reading nonsense on sites all the time and it affects d mind of GUYS?..smh for d ones take advice from here to apply in reallife situations.,
ivyT:
do you mean some guys are nonsense because they learn strange things on sites, why?
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by coolzeal(m): 6:36am On Apr 25, 2015
Look around you, financial security or buoyant lifestyles is the uppermost priority of women. Yes... Absolutely, and nothing will forever change the basic fact.
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by baralatie(m): 8:35am On Apr 25, 2015
ivyT:
what is the propabibility that a Nigerian lady will date a broke Nigerian guy that cannot afford a room.
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by ivyT(f): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
smartesboys:

do you mean some guys are nonsense because they learn strange things on sites, why?

i never said guys were nonsense_is dat even correct
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by ivyT(f): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
baralatie:

what is the propabibility that a Nigerian lady will date a broke Nigerian guy that cannot afford a room.

And The Man Provideth For The Family(gf,gfs,olosho,oshoFree +kids)

And The Woman takes care of the home(kids
Re: Do You Think Women Love Us For Money? by baralatie(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
ivyT:

And The Man Provideth For The Family(gf,gfs,olosho,oshoFree +kids)

And The Woman takes care of the home(kids
hahahahahahahaha!!!

In a Woman's Bible and encyclopaedia!!

oh yeah! a broke ass is a no no!!
hahahahahahahahaha!!

this is a Sunday!

(1) (Reply)

Love Can Move People To Do Things They Never Thought Possible: / Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? / 3 Reasons Why Women Cheat On Men They Love[infidelity] *read It*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.