Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Check Out Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli’s New Photos As She Turns A Year Older - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli’s New Photos As She Turns A Year Older (547 Views)

Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil / 'Okafor's Law': Omoni Oboli In Tears As Court Injunction Halts Her Premiere / Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Nollywood Actress Omoni Oboli’s New Photos As She Turns A Year Older by ebiscoshadrack1: 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
The gorgeous mother of three had a photo shoot with photographer Kelechi Amadi-Obi to mark the occasion.
For her shoot she was styled by Nigerian designer Ayo Van Elmar with makeup by Chichi Faceville Makeovers and hair by Omozo O’Naturals.
She posted a sneak peek of the shoot on her page and captioned: My King, my redeemer, my all! How do I begin to extol you? Thank you for life, for family, for friends, for my special #omonifam (all of you). What would life be like without you all? I type with tears in my eyes as I say thank you Lord for health, love, peace, abundance and everything good! I have laughed, I have screamed, I have cried, above all I am still here! Still standing tall, still winning! Oghene migwo! So I recently had a photo shoot and here are a few pictures. I will post more later. Thank you to my amazing crew for a FANTASTIC shoot!!!
See the photos below:http://mcebisco..com/2015/04/check-out-nollywood-actress-omoni.html

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m Losing My Voice-- 9ice Explains / Funmi's Birthday / Pop Singer Davido Records Song With Trey Songz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.