Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903101 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by ophre: 3:42am On Oct 01, 2016
Please is there any Nigerians in Katowice, Poland. Am an Erasmus/Exchange programme. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by adebayoolatunji(m): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2016
Pls guys can Poland university accept a 2.96 over 5.0 for a masters program on their respective universities
Re: Polish Student Visa by adebayoolatunji(m): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2016
Pls guys can Poland university accept a 2.96 over 5.0 for a masters program in their respective universities
Re: Polish Student Visa by Graciousned: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
Yes twas. the person seemed quite friendly.
TemmyDavies:

Were you asked to come after two weeks for collection pls
Was told to come back this week for collection. Hopefully.
chuman33:

That's good, so they told you the visa interview was successful? Congrats.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pasdeprix: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
Them plenty. if you attend Redeemed church, you will find them there. which school in katowice are you in?

ophre:
Please is there any Nigerians in Katowice, Poland. Am an Erasmus/Exchange programme. Cheers.

Re: Polish Student Visa by Diczen: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hello folks you guys are really doing a great job here, well done, pls I'd like to know the proccess for authenticating Academic Transcripts of records at Federal MOE and MOFA for those wanting to do Masters in a Polish University cos most Nigerian Universities won't give you your Transcripts by hand and I assume you need an original copy. Please can anyone put me through on that? Thanx in advance
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=Graciousned post=49883496]Yes twas. the person seemed quite friendly.

Yeah friendly and patient unlike Mr Marek Klęk the former consular. Glory to God though
Re: Polish Student Visa by Diczen: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
adebayoolatunji:
Pls guys can Poland university accept a 2.96 over 5.0 for a masters ogram in their respective universities
It depends on what you want to study and the school you've choosen some schools will ask you to send a legalised copy of your academic transcripts via email to them which they'll verify after which you'll be informed if you're qualified to run a masters program or not. I think it's better to check the schools out, visit their websites, decide on the ones u like and try sending them emails u can ask them any question you want

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Was told to come back this week for collection. Hopefully.
[/quote]

Oh okay cool.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Diczen: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2016
Hello my people, please is there anyone here that's currently running a masters program in Poland or anyone that knows the Procedures for legalizing academic transcript of records cos I'm having challenges in doing that and in serious need of help... Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by dongmo: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2016
Hello house please if they release appointment any of these days please signal me here please undecided
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gquest: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
Check tomorrow...all day
dongmo:
Hello house please if they release appointment any of these days please signal me here please undecided
Re: Polish Student Visa by Graciousned: 3:48am On Oct 05, 2016
Its the same procedure for legalizing WAEC only that you have to Request for your transcript to be sent to a nAme and address not your own maybe a company or your business place. Then you collect it and take it for legalization at MOE and MOFA
Diczen:
Hello my people, please is there anyone here that's currently running a masters program in Poland or anyone that knows the Procedures for legalizing academic transcript of records cos I'm having challenges in doing that and in serious need of help... Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by ophre: 5:55am On Oct 05, 2016
University of dabrowa (Academy of business)

Where is the RCCG church in katowice. This place is not making sense at all, I wish I didn't choose here for Eramus. It's really messed up.
Pasdeprix:
Them plenty. if you attend Redeemed church, you will find them there. which school in katowice are you in?

Re: Polish Student Visa by Pasdeprix: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
will message you the address
ophre:

Where is the RCCG church in katowice. This place is not making sense at all, I wish I didn't choose here for Eramus. It's really messed up.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
ophre:

Bro you should have chosen Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan. Katowice of all places, that is one place I can't recommend to anyone.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Diczen: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hello Graciousned Thanks a lot for your response pls apart from my WAEC, Academic transcripts of records, birth certificate and BSc. Is there anything I need to take along with me to MOE and MFA for legalization, and how much does it cost...

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by adebayoolatunji(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2016
Where can I legalize my undergraduate certificate doc pls... Is it compulsory I do it in the Polish embassy to apply for admission at Poznan University of technology
Re: Polish Student Visa by Graciousned: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Diczen:
Hello Graciousned Thanks a lot for your response pls apart from my WAEC, Academic transcripts of records, birth certificate and BSc. Is there anything I need to take along with me to MOE and MFA for legalization, and how much does it cost...
Hi, nothing else I think some years ago twas around 1500, I dunno how much it is now. Those who have up to date information can help.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Graciousned: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
Diczen:
Hi, nothing else I think. Some years ago twas around 1500, I dunno how much it is now. Those who have up to date information can help.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by dongmo: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
hello house did any one got appointement today i got for the 25th but when i click on save it sent me back to the main menu i was very stunned please please can some one help explain to me what happened
Re: Polish Student Visa by dongmo: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
please if there is any other country in europe that dont give heart attack like polish please some one should orrientate me there i am tied for polish
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by dongmo: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
please if some one can help me get appointment this month i will pay the personne i am frustrated and i already paid my fee
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ugosqq: 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
Just got my visa ..going for masters in chemistry at the university of Warsaw .. If u are having difficulty in getting a visa interview date. There's a man at d embassy his name is Donald he can help out..you would need to go to the embassy or send someone you can trust . I had challenges getting a date too

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by dongmo: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2016
hello congrat to you ooh
please how can i contact him i am in cameroon
please i really need you help to contact him
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2016
Ugosqq:
Just got my visa ..going for masters in chemistry at the university of Warsaw .. If u are having difficulty in getting a visa interview date. There's a man at d embassy his name is Donald he can help out..you would need to go to the embassy or send someone you can trust . I had challenges getting a date too
congratolobia safe

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Tsartumboy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ugosqq:
Congratulations bro...I just want to start apply now..aw did u go abt legalization of ur B.sc certificate.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
abnur14:

yes I finished 2014 and received it the next year..I said they don't accept transcripts but u can also submit it if u like as a back up doc with ur original waec cert ..
Ok, do polish embassy legalise testimonial and eligibility letter or just WAEC and birth certificate?
Re: Polish Student Visa by gowaga68: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2016
chuman33:

Ok, do polish embassy legalise testimonial and eligibility letter or just WAEC and birth certificate?
The voice (white lady) said they don't legalise Testimonials but WAEC (original document).
Can anyone inform the house if they legalise Neco results?
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 12:21am On Oct 17, 2016
gowaga68:

The voice (white lady) said they don't legalise Testimonials but WAEC (original document).
Can anyone inform the house if they legalise Neco results?
The lady is a Ghanaian, (Ms Gloria), and I dont think they legalize NECO, so far it has been only WAEC certificate,guess that is the cerificate they recognize.
Re: Polish Student Visa by gowaga68: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
TemmyDavies:

The lady is a Ghanaian, (Ms Gloria), and I dont think they legalize NECO, so far it has been only WAEC certificate,guess that is the cerificate they recognize.
That means one has to stick to just WAEC. What if one's original certificate isn't out? Any possibility of them legalizing copy of such result?
One has to ask all the funny questions he or she knows just to make things work out correctly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.