Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (902337 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by nuel101(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Teem1:

.. Is that Mr Dele your agent? ... By the way there are thousand of agents around nau

No ...But he is quite popular
Re: Polish Student Visa by Teem1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
No ...But he is quite popular

OK.... So if he was quite popular then he should be the one handling my application? Can you kindly recommend him to me? What is the name of where he work?
Re: Polish Student Visa by uc1best(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Cnwag:
Hello can I ask u a question since you have so much info about Poland. Well I m about to put in for admission for masters in collegium civitas for November intake.
My question is this the documents to legalize is just my bsc degree result or is there any other thing to legalize?.
Also how is Poland in general and do u know anything about this university?.
Thanks as I await ur response

pls I need help I want to apply for Poland student visa wch website should I use
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cnwag: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Use Google and search schools in Poland also include the course u intend to study..
U can also check university of warsaw, Lodz university
uc1best:
pls I need help I want to apply for Poland student visa wch website should I use
Re: Polish Student Visa by uc1best(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
Cnwag:
Use Google and search schools in Poland also include the course u intend to study..
U can also check university of warsaw, Lodz university
have done dat

Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 12:34am On Oct 10, 2017
uc1best:
have done dat
Admissions for this academic year is closed.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ggetter50: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hello house,
Please, is there any opportunity to stay in Poland after studies? And secondly, do you need a work permit as non-EU International student before you can take up a job?

Thanks.

@Abnur14
Re: Polish Student Visa by fowlyansh181(m): 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
chuman33:

OK. Apart from the small difficulty in securing visa I don't see why lots of people sweat so much on other countries for admission and flying to another country to apply for study visa. Poland have as cheap as €2000 per year tuition fee and maximum of €3000. If you are a good student which lots of Nigerians are, they get 50% or more discount on their next year tuition fees. Sometimes the rector can completely waive your tuition fee, including fees for university dormitory. Also traveling from Poland to US and Canada is so much easy. Someone who manages themself well can survive on €100 per month on feeding. Hope my information with assist others.
please can this apply to someone schooling in ukraine? Can one travel to US or Canada much easier also from Ukraine?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 7:19am On Oct 18, 2017
fowlyansh181:
please can this apply to someone schooling in ukraine? Can one travel to US or Canada much easier also from Ukraine?
It applies to everyone. Lots of Ukrainians are studying in Poland. And as per staying back after studies, that depends on whether you get hired and retained by a firm. You don't need a special work permit to take up employment in Poland, your normal student resident permit is covers working, and there's no limitations to the number of hours you can work, but the knowledge of Polish language is required almost everywhere for work.
To travel to Canada or US might be more easier in Poland and surely more difficult in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Cnwag: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2017
Hello bro how true is this that there is high level of racism in Poland..
Also what if u are not been retained or have a job when your done with studies can u still stay back and look out for jobs.
chuman33:

It applies to everyone. Lots of Ukrainians are studying in Poland. And as per staying back after studies, that depends on whether you get hired and retained by a firm. You don't need a special work permit to take up employment in Poland, your normal student resident permit is covers working, and there's no limitations to the number of hours you can work, but the knowledge of Polish language is required almost everywhere for work.
To travel to Canada or US might be more easier in Poland and surely more difficult in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ggetter50: 8:18am On Oct 18, 2017
chuman33:

Bro, thanks for the bolded part. I presume you are in Poland. Is there any particular duration of month or year that will be given to hunt for job after studies? For example in Germany, I heard you will be given 18months just after your studies, and you are expected to get hired within this period.

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Polish Student Visa by fowlyansh181(m): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
chuman33:

thanks bro . Please compare to Ukraine and Poland which has a higher level of racism? Earlier in this thread it was mentioned Poland was a nice place studying and as it progressed we were led to believe the racism was high ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
fowlyansh181:
thanks bro . Please compare to Ukraine and Poland which has a higher level of racism? Earlier in this thread it was mentioned Poland was a nice place studying and as it progressed we were led to believe the racism was high ?
Comparing Poland and Ukraine. I think Poland is much better, that's if you stick to the big cities and not remote cities that poor people abound.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ggetter50: 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
chuman33:

Comparing Poland and Ukraine. I think Poland is much better, that's if you stick to the big cities and not remote cities that poor people abound.
Please can you kindly respond to my questions?

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ggetter50:

Bro, thanks for the bolded part. I presume you are in Poland. Is there any particular duration of month or year that will be given to hunt for job after studies? For example in Germany, I heard you will be given 18months just after your studies, and you are expected to get hired within this period.

Thanks for your contribution.
You welcomed. I'm not 100% sure. But I think you get a year extension after studying. Also if your course is business degree or IT/Engineering, then you stand high chances of getting a job. Lots of Nigerians stay in Poland based on after-study permit. Just don't go to private university.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Cnwag: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bro what's your reason for saying don't go to private university..
Fill us in about that
chuman33:

You welcomed. I'm not 100% sure. But I think you get a year extension after studying. Also if your course is business degree or IT/Engineering, then you stand high chances of getting a job. Lots of Nigerians stay in Poland based on after-study permit. Just don't go to private university.
Re: Polish Student Visa by fowlyansh181(m): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2017
chuman33:

thats interms of racism right ? ..
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ggetter50: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
chuman33:

Thanks

Pls, what do you think of Bialystok City? Is a good place like the rest of other cities like Warsaw, Krakow or Lodz?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Benwems(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
please how does one book for student visa on Poland website. Each time i try it keeps saying booked still November 18th, 2017. No opportunity to book. Please is this normal?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ggetter50:

Thanks

Pls, what do you think of Bialystok City? Is a good place like the rest of other cities like Warsaw, Krakow or Lodz?
Forget about Bialystok. That city name literally means "Whites Only" smiley Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz, Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Sopot, Gydnia. These are alright .

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cnwag:
Bro what's your reason for saying don't go to private university..
Fill us in about that
Lots of private universities in Poland are frowned upon. Unless private university whose recognition is well known outside of Poland. Best to stick with government. Even cheaper.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
fowlyansh181:
thats interms of racism right ? ..
Yes
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Benwems:
please how does one book for student visa on Poland website. Each time i try it keeps saying booked still November 18th, 2017. No opportunity to book. Please is this normal?
You should check the date from 2 days before that given 18th November. Keep checking everyday till that 18th. Most likely you will get appointment a day before 18th or same 18th before 6pm.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cnwag: 12:19am On Oct 22, 2017
The course I am going for no public uni is offering it and its just collegium civitas that's offering that course.
Its a Masters in Criminal justice so what do you suggest I do?
I read through their partnership they have quite a good number of partnership outside Europe countries like USA and Canada for exchange program.
chuman33:

Lots of private universities in Poland are frowned upon. Unless private university whose recognition is well known outside of Poland. Best to stick with government. Even cheaper.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iksam312440: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Any universities taking January
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iksam312440: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2017
I graduated from national Aerospace University Ukraine . With bachelor of Aeronautical engineering. My transcripts was legalised by the ministry of education Ukraine and the Nigerian embassy kiev. Now I want to apply for masters in Warsaw University of Technology. My question is. Do I also need take my foreign degree Certificate for legalisation in ministry of Education Nigeria? please what's the procedure?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 4:48am On Oct 28, 2017
Iksam312440:
I graduated from national Aerospace University Ukraine . With bachelor of Aeronautical engineering. My transcripts was legalised by the ministry of education Ukraine and the Nigerian embassy kiev. Now I want to apply for masters in Warsaw University of Technology. My question is. Do I also need take my foreign degree Certificate for legalisation in ministry of Education Nigeria? please what's the procedure?
I don't think so
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iksam312440: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
chuman33:

I don't think so

So please .. do you have any idea on how to proceed ??.. I am kinda confused.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (567) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.