Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD (41667 Views)

Open Letter From A Nigerian Lady To South Africans / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by zeembab(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
GUYS....IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE DESIST FROM SPREADING PROPAGANDA IN ORDER NOT TO CAUSE UNNECESSARY CHAOS.

AM A NIGERIAN EXPAT LIVING IN JOHANNESBURG, THE SITUATION ON GROUND HERE IS THAT SOME CRIMINAL ELEMENTS "AREA BOYS"
UNDER THE PRETENSE OF WHAT THE ZULU KING SAID ARE LOOTING FOREIGNERS SHOPS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE EASY PREY. MOST OF THE SHOPS BELONG TO SOMALIS, PAKISTANI, ZIMBABWEAN. YOU HARDLY HAVE NIGERIAN OPENING ROAD SIDE KIOSK IN FOREIGN LANDS.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
joe120120:

I hate my country Nigeria for being so quite ,The world today is about what you give and what you take ,we are waiting to long ,let s give the south Africa what their deserve by punishing them back period,
close all their company in Nigeria ok . So that the world will know that Nigeria are also living on earth like any other country

.. don't blame us.. many long decades of suffering and smiling.. now we now that FELA had value in those words.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by otiigba1(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
gpovo:

Oboy u b fool o, y u dey abuse pple after u don talk rubish, u dey find wahala How u 4 fit take fight SA if to say u dey dere? I beg find me reach my side if u get guts....I dey stay no 15 IYARA road, warri, close 2 mkt road. I dey wait 4 ur visit, ask 4 d area of Ovo, na my name b dat den we go see weday u go reach ur house 2 telll d story....idiot.
that guy is an ignorant coward, he is on here boasting, if he has ever seen evil he won't even have the mouth to talk about angry
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by otiigba1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
SFSNIPER:

Sir, I owe you NO explanation. I don't want you to even believe me to payback. I know what I can do. But if you doubt, give me your address and I will pay you a dangerous visit, Mr Terminator.
shut your trap you uneducated ignorant, ba"stard, if you see evil, you won't even stand, stop threatning people from behind your laptop am pretty sure you will cry and beg when caught alone angry
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by darejem4real: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
O ga o
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by cybrninja(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jaymima:
Man has dominated man to his injury. #teamGod'skingdomrule.

Are u a Jw?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Horus(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
It is unbelievable that Black South Africans are attacking other Black people, while the most vile white racists on the planet still live in their country, hate their guts, believe they are "superior" to them and all other Black people, are plotting against them as we speak, and are 'training' for a race war against Black South Africans as we speak,still own what their ancestors stole from the Black South African's ancestors, still are controlling and/or in charge of damn near everything, and still dictating what happens to South Africa's vast natural resources which only enriches White South African and Europeans and European nations. Xenophobia in South Africa only help the interest of white racists
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by 14(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Soreza:
Nigerians that don't feel comfortable should go home, I haven't seen any south African person in Nigeria before hustling instead they work the director's job of big companies,STOP THE BLAME,OUR GOVERNMENT IS TO BE BLAMED

Best comment ever
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Horus(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPY1jMXdYbs

[size=15pt]South Africa, Zulu Savagery Working in Interest of Whitism[/size]
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by 14(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
mikeapollo:
The Xenophobic attacks against Africans in South Africa is very unfortunate. It is very sad that South Africans can attack citizens of Mozambique. Mozambique is one of the countries that accommodated ANC freedom fighters during apartheid and even gave passports to South Africans and shielded them from the white oppressors. Too sad

But apart from the xenophobic attacks, we Nigerians have become an unwelcomed bunch of people in almost every country around the world
No country will give Nigerians due respect because of the way we pollute other countries with our vices, attitude and behavior!
We are now a huge nuisance in many countries because how some of us indulge in despicable activities like 419, drug, robbery, cyber crime etc. Nigerians are even known for drug pushing in Indian cities!

Our population can only make other people to deal with us purely on business terms and for profit-making. But that is different from earning peoples' respect for good conduct, proper attitude and values! That is what we Nigerians fail to understand. We think that if companies from country ''A'' have investments in Nigeria, then their citizens must love and condone the disgusting attitude and behavior of Nigerians living in their country. It does not work like.
Let us ask ourselves a few questions: why are the citizens of countries with smaller population e.g. Kenya, Ghana, Mozambique etc better respected, loved and welcomed in other countries than Nigerians?

They carry themselves with dignity. They respect the local population
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by morpheus24: 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
14:

They carry themselves with dignity. They respect the local population

Look at your what your people are doing and leave the Nigerians alone.

Jealousy go kill you !

SAY NO TO XENOPHOBIA!
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by 14(m): 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
morpheus24:

Look at your what your people are doing and leave the Nigerians alone.

Jealousy go kill you !

SAY NO TO XENOPHOBIA!

True story
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Jaymima(f): 6:27am On Apr 24, 2015
cybrninja:

Are u a Jw?
Yes.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by gpovo(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2015
otiigba1:
that guy is an ignorant coward, he is on here boasting, if he has ever seen evil he won't even have the mouth to talk about angry

Ok if u say so may I pay u a visit @ lag If yes den pls send me ur number and address.
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by cybrninja(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jaymima:

Yes.

ah thought as much!!...am one too..etz nice knwing you..if u dont mind which congregation??
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Jaymima(f): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
cybrninja:

ah thought as much!!...am one too..etz nice knwing you..if u dont mind which congregation??
New-Layout
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by LeSudAfricaine: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
sirjomore:
south Africa is synonymous to xenophobia
Nigeria with corruption, tribalism,backwardness
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by morpheus24: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:

At least now we know ourselves.

Shikena!
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by Eshinwaju: 4:25pm On May 11, 2015
nwando:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/04/people-speak-xenophobia-africa-150416095935352.html

Haven't you read people say this about Lagos?
Remember oba akiolu ,the Yoruba producer and dr ariyo
Same mindset in action
Justifying why these foreigners must be killed

hoeosisi is dat u.... grin
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by sirjomore(m): 2:02am On Sep 29, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
and how foward and corruption free is S.A
Re: South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD by sirjomore(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Lol sorry had no idea you're South African.
but u guys are making headlines again oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos). / Rwanda's President Paul Kagame Approves The Retirement Of 924 Military Officials / Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.