Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari (48768 Views)

Hottest African First Ladies / Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) / 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by Chigold101(m): 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chanchit:
Mama don calculate say she go be landlord for that secretariat but God pass her and I'm sure Buhari would cancel the foolish project.
She just helped Aisha sef, cos that would be the last thing she would want to do at this early stage cos they are in for real business, not for party.
with which power will Buhari cancel the project? Is it federal government project?
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by ideylaff: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
klax:
APC leave this woman alone for goodness sake. Her days are number in Aso Rock she can do whatever but by May 28 all will be put to rest simple buhari wife is not coming to Aso Rock because of first lady summit pls let all these barbaric talk stop.

Let her host world summit or space summit May 28 is the deadline. pls let her be, don't you guys has better job to do? is buhari wife complaining or is Buhari complaining pls biko get life we are tired of Gej or Pej this and that enough godamn boloks.

Which woman should they leave alone?

Nobody is holding her, its her bn afraid of her own shadow..

You think if the tables were tuned and they won the election, they wont have run APC and the rest out of town.....

Seh needs nobody's support...
she demonic
her husband is tooo for playing Politics with peoples lives, Boko haram chibok and what not.

They can both rot with the rest of the people rulling that puit is undet thier cosh last few years

Sick and tired of her sympathisers sef.... she deserves nothing but bad luck....

f k THEM ALL......

1 Like

Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
ionsman:
She knows how to rig no wonder she looks like a pig......
haha..nice rhyming lol
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:

She is still d first lady.

for just 5 weeks more grin tongue
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
ionsman:

When I meet your mama,I will buy her shawarma....Ode!
ignored
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by nuges1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
is Aisha Buhari a first lady yet?.... pls u guys should stop blowing hot air =not nice undecided
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by Adamo84(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nashoji:
I thought buhari said the office of the first lady will not be recognized or is he taking back his words?
I thought the write up didn't state it anywhere that Aishah Buhari struggled with Mama Peace to become the next Leader of the Unconstitutional AFLP...
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by buchichukwu69: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Last kick of a dying horse.

Adieu Mama Piss!
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by hush15: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mrstan:
In as much am a Fan of PGEJ, I rily dnt buy d idea of mama Peace sidelinn d incomin president's wife.... Mama Peace pls retink n invite her 2 d meetin.

GOD bless naija.

I think nigerians and nairalanders are being unfair to the presidency, the PDP and in particular, the jonathans. it is so bad that anything step taken is wrongly perceived like they have lost right to everything, even to free association. this is totally wrong as the it seems that every person's mind is programmed to see nothing good from these people by the opposition party called APC. Yet, some of you, even the APC benefitted from the outgoing government whether little or much, directly or indirectly. And if you say so it is a lie, let him without sin cast the first stone.

As the president of an association or group, which ever way you see it, is she not entitled to meet with her members with the current situation of things? Everybody is infringing on her right to free association with all these insults.

where did the media hear that the meeting was about to rig out Aisha, assuming by all of you'd opinion that she is evil, what and who is their source. This Buhari that you all talk about is not a saint either. Don't forget, he said Abacha didn't steal and till more, we still recovering Abacha's loot. He still blood in his hands for his past misdeeds, irrespective of discipline or whatever his reasons. He didn't believe in the government before him such that he had to unsit it with force. Yet, that same man is your hero today. His party has not only successfully won the elections but also successfull sown a seed of hate and bitterness to another that is not their own. they claim to by saints yet these are men whose past are as unclean as toilet water, men who destroyed the PDP before leaving it to ruins before joining the APC. You follow them blindly cos they Sweet tongue you all without not knowing what's on their mind, these are people you regard as political heroes

Imagine Tinubu who is living life at states expense, oppressing and raping our state, boasting to be a political enigma, Atiku that even Obasanjo himself appalled and would do anything to stop from being the President is the very one that is conniving with to discredit the present administration. Ambode that was sacked for financial inappropriation under his predeccesor is now the one being supported and hailed as the right man for the job. Obasanjo himself who returned money he stole, we forgot to ask why he stole in the first place.

Now, everybody goes about to discredit, castigate and stimagtized the Jonathans like they did something evil like never before and like they are source of nigeria's problems.
again, I say they may have their wrongs but I also think they tried and we are pushing it too far.

very unfortunate
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by dunkem21(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
booqee:
for just 5 weeks more grin tongue

Still something ..

..Some people dey find am for even 24 hrs grin tongue
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by prettyboi1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
adorablepepple:
Mama peace has started ooooo, until she receives final disgrace she won't rest angry

Choi...I'm feeling you mami. wink
you fit my spec. cheesy grin Just saw your pic, how do we take it from here? cool
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by richidinho(m): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
ginajet:
Mama piss is still pained

The day u will be a Local Govt chairman's first lady

I will trek from Oworoshoki to Okokomaiko
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by adorablepepple(f): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
prettyboi1:

Choi...I'm feeling you mami. wink
you fit my spec. cheesy grin Just saw your pic, how do we take it from here? cool
Looool
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
cao:

Your shame is misplaced. Why give someone a title they never earned?
if she never earned it then she wouldn't have been given, don't let your hatred for her make you jealous of her achievement. you are not even close enough to her to know her moves.
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by cao(f): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
shadowgwalker:
if she never earned it then she wouldn't have been given, don't let your hatred for her make you jealous of her achievement. you are not even close enough to her to know her moves.
Hatred? jealousy? My dear you're using the wrong nouns...this woman hasn't achieved anything to give her that lofty title. Yes, she's our First Lady, but she exhibits very questionable behaviour. She sure as hell wasn't knighted with a Dame Commander or Dame Grand Cross, I don't recall her being mentioned during the Queen's New Years Honours. Even if she was (maybe in Dante's 9th circle of hell), she would only get an honorary one, which she still won't be able to use in public.

Unless, this is the equivalent to Chieftaincy that was been bestowed to her by an area father, elder, oba, obi, eze etc...or a National honour that I don't know about.

Next time answer the question, instead of feeling misplaced shame on my behalf or claiming I'm jealous of a woman who acts more like a loud market woman and less like a refined First Lady.
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by prettyboi1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
adorablepepple:

Looool

lol. why are you laughing? I'm serious joh. grin let's get talking with some seriousness. wink
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by omolami: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dame patience Jonatha's move is very ideal and reveal much about a serious and efficient leadership. She must hand ovee to someone instead of creating a vaccum. These buisybodies should keep quiet because Buhari has even said that there will not be the office of a first lady in his administration. Aisha buhari also said there is no more glory in the office of first lady because the glory died with Maryam Babangida. Buisy bodies should plsease be quiet
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
cao:

Hatred? jealousy? My dear you're using the wrong nouns...this woman hasn't achieved anything to give her that lofty title. Yes, she's our First Lady, but she exhibits very questionable behaviour. She sure as hell wasn't knighted with a Dame Commander or Dame Grand Cross, I don't recall her being mentioned during the Queen's New Years Honours. Even if she was (maybe in Dante's 9th circle of hell), she would only get an honorary one, which she still won't be able to use in public.

Unless, this is the equivalent to Chieftaincy that was been bestowed to her by an area father, elder, oba, obi, eze etc...or a National honour that I don't know about.

Next time answer the question, instead of feeling misplaced shame on my behalf or claiming I'm jealous of a woman who acts more like a loud market woman and less like a refined First Lady.
forget that plenty talk, you are just envious

we don't do such over here in South Africa.
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by Milliprime: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
adorablepepple:
Mama peace has started ooooo, until she receives final disgrace she won't rest angry

Which disgrace are you referring to. We are all away that after 29th May, 2015 we will cease to have office of first lady. The supposed beneficiary Aisha Buhari and president elect has said so. So why the worry. Let us try to give respect to our elders and pray for them always,
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by cao(f): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
shadowgwalker:

forget that plenty talk, you are just envious

we don't do such over here in South Africa.
Mwuahaha. Whatever you choose to believe in.
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
soe:
Better someone else takes the position because Aisha is not going to continue that useless 8Billion naira building. In fact, Aisha will not be amongst them as she isn't a first lady but a "wife of mr president". Enough of bad company

Are you talking for her or for yourself?
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
cao:

Mwuahaha. Whatever you choose to believe in.
tongue grin I believe in God.
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by san316(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
You expect a monkey to feel bad if you deny it banana. But how do you expect it to feel bad when you deny it carrot. Do monkeys value carrot?

Hence, that position is to our able incoming first lady what carrot is to a monkey. So why is PEJ trying to start a war with an imaginary enemy?

Waste of precious time and goodwill.
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by jlinkd78(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
These journalists are just showing their bias for the world to see. How do they expect there to be a power vacuum by May 29? BTW I thought this incoming government will not recognise the office of the first lady. So what's the fuss all about? Bunch of hypocrites!
Very good statemnt. At one end they wont recognise office of first lady at this end Mama Peace is rigging Aisha out of a first lady task. If Mama Peace do not do this and come back in d original July date to do handover, they will say she is hanging on even as an ex. In d case of Turai, it was easy for she to handover to Patience who has become d wife of d Acting President as both Yar Adua n Jonathan are on a joint ticket but in this case Aisha is an incoming opposition 'wife of Mr President'. Am beginning to feel dat d APC journalists are beginninh to take this Jonathan gentle disposition as an act of cowardice. They shud just leave this family alone and deliver d CHANGE ingredients we all voted for.
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by princejayboss: 4:25am On Apr 24, 2015
adorablepepple:

Don't understand sef, What r u saying

Sometimes my tablet find it hard to write English cos its in Spanish platform.... But my point is this... Don't just believe everything you read ok... Who for once ever believed that CNN or NBC can run a false article which lead to dismissal of one of the best reporter on planet earth .. So be wise
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by Charlotte15: 6:10am On Apr 24, 2015
That role is occupied by any person in that office. It is not a patience Jonathan's office it belongs to Nigeria. This woman is something else. Kai!
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by abdillahee(m): 6:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Very useless and unthinkable woman, irresponsible and shameful so called 1st lady of the Nigeria Repulic.
Re: African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari by ginajet(f): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
richidinho:

The day u will be a Local Govt chairman's first lady

I will trek from Oworoshoki to Okokomaiko
Good for you....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos / Stuart Symington Rocking Ijaw Cultural Attire & Dance In Bayelsa State (Photos) / Governor El-rufai Assists Stranded Motorists At Gonin Gora (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.