Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones (35978 Views)

Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / Get Custom Roms & Stock Roms Of Every MTK Android PHONE HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by initialize(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
You got to love Jiayu Phones

Too bad you didn't include Jiayu G4S.... I can bet my life savings on this phone to be more responsive than some Samsung phones that cost double it price.

Lenovo Vibe Z, K or X

THL 5000

Xiaomi Note 3G

Coolpad F2

Zopo ZP999 lion heart

Meizu M1 note

Elephone G7

To list a few I've tested.

I sell MTK Android phones. I've used some of the listed phones and Jiayu is the standout performer that can go head-2-head with Qualcomm Snapdragon processed devices.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by AmakaDNB(f): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
no thanks
Kk. It's for lovers of literature.
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by SeverusSnape(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
bongolistik, What about Phantom pad mini?... Is it not suppose to be on your list?... I love that device.
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pls how do i stop this? i have tried clearing the cache

1 Share

Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by tempem: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
khassy:
stewpid sadsad
No Gionee M2 here

wat are your basis for classification

except if its the first then your list is acceptable. if not..

I share your plight.

Gionee m2 still rocks...
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by mikeczay: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
stewpid nigerians wont think of producing lailai. consumers osi. mtchew
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
@OP 4give me but wats d meaning of MTK phones? bcaus as far im concern samsung galaxy s6 is d best.
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by georgee(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thread not for me!
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
AmakaDNB:

Kk. It's for lovers of literature.
OK thanks my love
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by Memsey(f): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
grin that awkward moment when chinco phones are so overrated!
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by oyewolestephen(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Op remove that Phantom z and replace it with lenevo k3 note ASAP
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
bongolistik:
When we mention MTK, we should't expect you to start looking out from the list to see phones like Samsung, hTC etc...rather MTK implies the likes of Tecnos and co

Below is the list of the current 10 best MTK devices starting from 10 to the 1st;

10. Infinix Zero

Infinix Zero made it to the bottom of the list, a 5.0inches device powered by Octa-Core process, it has 16GB internal memory with 2GB RAM, the front and back camera are 13MP and 8MP respectively with not a palatable battery capacity of 1920mAh.

9. Jiayu G5S

Jiayu G5S occupied the 9th position in the list with features that put it in its current position as a 4.5” device with 16GB internal memory, 2GB RAM, 1.7GHz Octa-core processor, and 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS upgradable to Kit-Kat

8. Innjoo One

Innjoo One found its way to the 8th position, a new Innjoo device launched earlier part of the year, and it features a 1.4GHz Octa-Core processor, 16GB Internal memory and a MicroSD card slot. The front and back camera are 13MP and 5MP respectively.

7. Elephone P6000

Elephone P6000 occupied the 7th position with 16GB internal memory and 2GB RAM, 13 MP rear camera, it has support for LTE network technology.

6. Jiayu S3

The Jiayu S3 made the 6th position in our list and the 5.5inches device features a fast 64bit Octa-core processor, supports LTE technology and has 13MP and 5MP rear and front shutter.

5. Tecno Phantom Z

Tecno Phantom Z made it to the 5th position, though has no MicroSD slot but features a whooping 32GB internal memory and very fast 2.0GHz Octa-core processor, 16MP and 8MP back and front camera respectively.

4. Gionee Elife S5.5

Gionee Elife S5.5 in the 4th spot features a 5inches device with high resolution display of 1080 X 1920 pixel, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3, comes with 16GB internal memory and 2GB RAM, with the 13MP and 5MP back and front camera the Elife S5.5 deserve its current position.

3. Elephone P7000

Elephone P7000 features a 5.5 inches display with an internal memory of 32GB and a whooping RAM size of 3GB. It supports LTE technology; the device back and front shutter are 16MP and 8MP respectively.

2. Jiayu G6

Jiayu G6 occupies the 2nd spot closest to the top, this device stole its current position with 32GB internal memory and MicroSD slot up to 64GB, the 4.7inches device spot a 2GB RAM and with a battery capacity of 5000mAh.

And Now comes the teaser, which phone do you think made it to the number one spot as the best MTK android phone in the market...Guess

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/04/lists-of-current-10-best-mtk-android.html

Were can I get this elephone p7000?
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
nonsense article.

these are the top selling grey market third world only chinko phones - devices with bundled malware, poor local support, zero presence on xda, zero community development

your top mediatek devices are from lenovo, xiaomi, huawei not these back water devices

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by initialize(m): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
odun4love:

Were can I get this elephone p7000?

Contact me in May, I'll get it delivered at your doorstep.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tecno phone??

undecided undecided undecided

shiningme:
Pls how do i stop this? i have tried clearing the cache
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
1. HTC One M9 plus

bongolistik:
When we mention MTK, we should't expect you to start looking out from the list to see phones like Samsung, hTC etc...rather MTK implies the likes of Tecnos and co

Below is the list of the current 10 best MTK devices starting from 10 to the 1st;

10. Infinix Zero

Infinix Zero made it to the bottom of the list, a 5.0inches device powered by Octa-Core process, it has 16GB internal memory with 2GB RAM, the front and back camera are 13MP and 8MP respectively with not a palatable battery capacity of 1920mAh.

9. Jiayu G5S

Jiayu G5S occupied the 9th position in the list with features that put it in its current position as a 4.5” device with 16GB internal memory, 2GB RAM, 1.7GHz Octa-core processor, and 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS upgradable to Kit-Kat

8. Innjoo One

Innjoo One found its way to the 8th position, a new Innjoo device launched earlier part of the year, and it features a 1.4GHz Octa-Core processor, 16GB Internal memory and a MicroSD card slot. The front and back camera are 13MP and 5MP respectively.

7. Elephone P6000

Elephone P6000 occupied the 7th position with 16GB internal memory and 2GB RAM, 13 MP rear camera, it has support for LTE network technology.

6. Jiayu S3

The Jiayu S3 made the 6th position in our list and the 5.5inches device features a fast 64bit Octa-core processor, supports LTE technology and has 13MP and 5MP rear and front shutter.

5. Tecno Phantom Z

Tecno Phantom Z made it to the 5th position, though has no MicroSD slot but features a whooping 32GB internal memory and very fast 2.0GHz Octa-core processor, 16MP and 8MP back and front camera respectively.

4. Gionee Elife S5.5

Gionee Elife S5.5 in the 4th spot features a 5inches device with high resolution display of 1080 X 1920 pixel, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3, comes with 16GB internal memory and 2GB RAM, with the 13MP and 5MP back and front camera the Elife S5.5 deserve its current position.

3. Elephone P7000

Elephone P7000 features a 5.5 inches display with an internal memory of 32GB and a whooping RAM size of 3GB. It supports LTE technology; the device back and front shutter are 16MP and 8MP respectively.

2. Jiayu G6

Jiayu G6 occupies the 2nd spot closest to the top, this device stole its current position with 32GB internal memory and MicroSD slot up to 64GB, the 4.7inches device spot a 2GB RAM and with a battery capacity of 5000mAh.

And Now comes the teaser, which phone do you think made it to the number one spot as the best MTK android phone in the market...Guess

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/04/lists-of-current-10-best-mtk-android.html
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by initialize(m): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
oyb:
nonsense article.

these are the top selling grey market third world only chinko phones - devices with bundled malware, poor local support, zero presence on xda, zero community development

your top mediatek devices are from lenovo, xiaomi, huawei not these back water devices

You are right about Lenovo. Jiayu phones are very durable too. I have a group of Jiayu users on whatsapp.

Most Xiaomi phones uses Qualcomm processor while Huawei use their custom Hisilicon processor

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
May or June?

btw no be that phone get fingerprint? am interested if na em

initialize:

Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by AmakaDNB(f): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
OK thanks my love
smiley
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by tonyx4x44(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
oyewolestephen:
Op remove that Phantom z and replace it with lenevo k3 note ASAP

I think lenovo k3 note is number 1
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by hustla(m): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Use Gionee with heating up issues
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by initialize(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
olaxco2f:
May or June?

btw no be that phone get fingerprint? am interested if na em

Yes it does have fingerprint support.

There's an alternative with the same specs and it also has fingerprint support. It has a similar build to the Samsung Note 4.

Check Ecoo Aurora Plus. Comes with 3GB RAM and 16GB ROM, 5.5 inch FHD res screen.
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
abeg wat of dia price, pls include dia price & wia can i get den hia in Jos because am new in town anybody info pls
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by doctorjohn(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
this is not so current, one of the best one of the best mtk phones world wide presently is xiaomi mi4.its a machine .
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by vone2000tolu: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
HMMMM
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by ITbomb(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
The best is the HTC flagship device M9 Plus
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jiayu S3 advance goes to 50k, this the phone I'm using now and it's super good no doubt about it

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by mrvitalis(m): 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
initialize:
You got to love Jiayu Phones

Too bad you didn't include Jiayu G4S.... I can bet my life savings on this phone to be more responsive than some Samsung phones that cost double it price.

Lenovo Vibe Z, K or X

THL 5000

Xiaomi Note 3G

Coolpad F2

Zopo ZP999 lion heart

Meizu M1 note

Elephone G7

To list a few I've tested.

I sell MTK Android phones. I've used some of the listed phones and Jiayu is the standout performer that can go head-2-head with Qualcomm Snapdragon processed devices.

pls how much is elephone p7000
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by initialize(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
mrvitalis:

pls how much is elephone p7000

It is yet to be released so there's no price quote yet.
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by mrvitalis(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
initialize:

how much
Re: Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
infinix zero no be dat phone wey dey hot like pressing iron.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Do Things Deleted On Phones Go To? / Must Have Apps For Android Phone User / I Registered For Etranzact Pocketmoni And I'm Loving It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.