Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:33 PM

Etisalat 3hours 15 Naira Unlimited Data - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Etisalat 3hours 15 Naira Unlimited Data (17602 Views)

Visafone Blackberry Bold 5 With Unlimited Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat 3hours 15 Naira Unlimited Data by hafeez11(m): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Etisalat 3hours 15 Naira Unlimited Data by Jetjacky(m): 8:01am On Apr 23, 2015
That's bullshit! Price ni? Carry am chop LA. And was thinking this could have made ftp
Re: Etisalat 3hours 15 Naira Unlimited Data by dionysus7: 8:02am On Apr 23, 2015
if i get you correctly, you want to get paid for Etisalat's code...better go find real job and stop wasting people's time angry

5 Likes

Re: Etisalat 3hours 15 Naira Unlimited Data by SuperSuave(m): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2015
Drop the code if you want, since its valid sef I'll check their website
Re: Etisalat 3hours 15 Naira Unlimited Data by Greyworld: 8:14am On Apr 23, 2015
Op na foolish rogue, yu tink nairaland is alaba?

Anytin mak mi dial dat yur numba na beta insult yu go get....
Re: Etisalat 3hours 15 Naira Unlimited Data by donsola(m): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Etisalat Unlimited Download cheat is back and better, after they shut down the 5naira daily unlimited download cheat we now have something a lot more better. Take advantage of this while it last.

The Paygo etisalat unlimited download cheat lasted for several months, for some it was only about a month and they were able to get unlimited internet browsing and download for only 5naira daily.

The Latest Etisalat Unlimited Internet Download Cheat/Tweak is back, follow the simply step below and enjoy the offer while it last.

How To Subscribe For The Etisalat 15naira Unlimited Download Paygo
Migrate To Etisalat Easylife Plan By Dialing *620*1#

Finally Dial The USSD code For Subscribing to Etisalat Unlimited Download Plan .

Code : *229*3*7# 15naira Will be deducted automatically from your account.. Henceforth Start enjoying unlimited live stream and internet download for the next 3hours

How To Check Etisalat Unlimited Download Data Balance In Hours: Dial *227*0#

How To Check Remaining Data Balance Generally On All Etisalat Internet Data Bundle Use : *228#

How To Cancel Etisalat Paygo plan Dial *227*0#

Enjoy The Offer While It Last... Together we can make internet cheaper and faster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat 3hours 15 Naira Unlimited Data by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
hafeez11:
Etisalat is back and blazing get 3hours for just 15 naira tasted
and trusted am using it now. Note you can opp out and
reactivate as much as you want anytime you do that you add
up 3hours of unlimitted browsing for yourself i have
20hours now. contact me for the codes and steps at affordable price on
07030477571 or whatsapp me.
ode go find better job yinmu
Re: Etisalat 3hours 15 Naira Unlimited Data by Dinhodinho(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Etisalat is messed up, join the moving Train, MTN SIMPLE SERVER has come to stay, Enjoy Unlimited Browsing With MTN simple server.
Re: Etisalat 3hours 15 Naira Unlimited Data by Dinhodinho(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
hafeez11:
Can Something Good Come Out Of Etisalat?
Ofcourse "NO"
Re: Etisalat 3hours 15 Naira Unlimited Data by NoniC: 7:45pm On May 03, 2015
I have never been lucky with any of the hacks of free or dirt cheap internet from any network right from time. it's either my money was taken from me without the slightest glimmer of internet service, or it just downright does not activate.

I was very happy when Etisalat introduced the 15 Naira plan. it was legal and had no bandwidth restriction. it was bliss. I could download at speeds in excess of 1.15MB/s. Sometimes, they never touched my Main balance and I would just keep downloading. Even when others started complaining that it stopped working in February, it didn't stop for me.

Then today it suddenly stopped working. I had just added Daredevil Season 1 to my torrent list and without any warning whatsoever, My #800 was zapped within 1 minute. I almost cried

I've also tried this new 15 naira plan. It refuses to activate.

I guess it's back to the dark ages for me cry
Re: Etisalat 3hours 15 Naira Unlimited Data by favourboy1(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2016
hafeez11:

you pm me hope no prob
Re: Etisalat 3hours 15 Naira Unlimited Data by cashflowpc(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
Is this still working pls
Re: Etisalat 3hours 15 Naira Unlimited Data by cashflowpc(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
NoniC:
I have never been lucky with any of the hacks of free or dirt cheap internet from any network right from time. it's either my money was taken from me without the slightest glimmer of internet service, or it just downright does not activate.

I was very happy when Etisalat introduced the 15 Naira plan. it was legal and had no bandwidth restriction. it was bliss. I could download at speeds in excess of 1.15MB/s. Sometimes, they never touched my Main balance and I would just keep downloading. Even when others started complaining that it stopped working in February, it didn't stop for me.

Then today it suddenly stopped working. I had just added Daredevil Season 1 to my torrent list and without any warning whatsoever, My #800 was zapped within 1 minute. I almost cried

I've also tried this new 15 naira plan. It refuses to activate.

I guess it's back to the dark ages for me cry

chaii!!! no longer working! okay

(1) (Reply)

Can We Use Glo, Mtn And Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan On Other Phones / ⚡One Phone, Everyday! (INFINIX Hot 4- 50% off. Shipping discount)⚡ / howto bypass mtn Lumos Solar For Free 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.