Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,078 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba (67216 Views)

Stolen Money Are Buried In Caskets & Uncompleted Buildings – Dino Melaye / 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) / Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by pazienza(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
safarigirl:
that Israeli fellow is an Ngwa man. I know some of them like that. There is one that said if Ikpeazu wins, his father will get a political appointment.

All these Ikpeazu supporters are Ngwa people, not one non-Ngwa supports Ikpeazu. All of them want him in so they too can follow and 'eat' the National cake.

If PDP rigs Ikpeazu in, I pray Buhari reduces the allocation to Abia state if not do to them what PDP was doing to Lagos as an opposition state by withholding their allocation. None of them will even see money to loot.

Most Ngwa people are just cursed

It's sentiments like yours that drive other un decided Ngwa people towards Okezie.

How can you say that most Ngwa people are cursed, this is so wrong sister.

4 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
just as the igbo trust PDP-Jimi agbaje in Lagos, we only know, we only trust IKPEAZU of the PDP for abia gubernatorial election.... PDP must WIN

9 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
PDP should go and rest in Abia state, their performance in that state since 1999 has been abysmal. The state should try APGA or APC for a change and see how it goes. embarassed
i am a PDP supporter, but i agree with you, pdp should go and rest in abia state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by PhockPhockMan: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
A PRESS STATEMENT FROM PDP CANDIDATE, IKPEAZU

This morning, people in Aba woke up to find
caskets placed in some areas with a warning that
they shouldn't go against a particular group's
interest or they will die. PDP governorship
candidate in the state, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu has
dissociated himself from the incident. His
statement below..
The attention of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, the People's
Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate for
Abia State, has been drawn to the ugly incident
witnessed in Aba this morning, where caskets are
being dropped at various places in Aba, with a
threat that those who will not vote for Dr. Ikpeazu
and the PDP in the Saturday's supplementary
election will die.
Dr Okezie is by this means dissociating himself
from such dastardly act, and also inform Abians
and the general public that such is the handiwork
of the opposition who have shown their
desperations in various ways since the beginning
of the governorship contest.
Dr. Okezie is however assuring Aba people who
have always supported him not to be deterred by
the intimidation from Alex Otti and his party, APGA,
urging Ndi Aba and Abians in the wards and polling
units where the supplementary election will hold
on Saturday to come out and vote him as they did
on April 11.
Dr. Ikpeazu is also urging the Aba business
community to go about their lawful business
without any fear of molestations.
Signed:
ENYINNAYA APPOLOS
Personal Assistant to
Dr Okezie Ikpeazu
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by sukkot: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
now i see why my ndigbo brothers are all relocating to lagos. see how backward and undeveloped and primitive that place looks shocked

13 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
If na lagos dem do that we would have been hearing cries of genocide

10 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by AnambraDota: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
John Okiyi Kalu aka Oga JOK is a criminal, he is Ngwaman, he is working with the worst governor in Igboland after Mbadinuju, JOK is a criminal Ngwaman supporting another Ikpeazu an Ngwaman, JOK is an ediooot in FB and in real life.

Enyinnaya Appollos is another criminal Ngwaman championing the Ikpeazu campaign because they are interested on how to loot Abia treasury.

I know all the criminals supporting Ikpeazu.

Anybody that is supporting Ikpeazu and TA Orji in Abia State, may God ruin their lives the way Orji ruined the economy of Aba and environs.

2 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by toshmann(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yea, they've learnt from the Oba of Lagos.

1diots

1 Like

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Ahmeduana(m): 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
PDP should go and rest in Abia state, their performance in that state since 1999 has been abysmal. The state should try APGA or APC for a change and see how it goes. embarassed
I THINK THE STATE GOVERNOR NEED TO BLAME LITTLE, IF WHAT I READ IS ANYTHING TO GO BY; I HEARD THAT ABIA STATE GOVERNOR REFUSES TO BORROW MONEY TO EXECUTE PROJECTS THAT HE WAS JUST MANAGING THE LITTLE GIVING TO THE STATE FROM FEDERATION ACCOUNT.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

This is not about APGA and PDP judging from all indices. Had T. A. Orji anointed Alex Otti as PDP candidate six months ago, will you separate Alex Otti from T. A Orji.

If Dr Okezie Ikpeazu or Reagan Ufomba was APGA candidate, will you mobilize APGA against Alex Otti's PDP?

You see how deceptive you were in the quote comment.

You can even see the injustice against Dr Okezie Ikpeazu and the unfair campaign of portraying him as T. A. Orji and nothing more.

The Gubernatorial election in Abia State is no longer a democratic exercise rather a tribal supremacy and contest hence it's now embracing to analyze in the context of fairness and patriotism.
I'm impressed! Now go straight to the point

1 Like

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Tshaphilo: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
I am ashamed of this tribe that worship affluence than intellect. Every tribe is moving forward while u r moving backwards. Rather for u to have a formidable front so that those that still love to visit home would have the reason to do so
Shame on u all.

8 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by JudgementHammer: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rituals thingz

2 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by AnambraDota: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
A PRESS STATEMENT FROM PDP CANDIDATE, IKPEAZU

This morning, people in Aba woke up to find
caskets placed in some areas with a warning that
they shouldn't go against a particular group's
interest or they will die. PDP governorship
candidate in the state, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu has
dissociated himself from the incident. His
statement below..
The attention of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, the People's
Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate for
Abia State, has been drawn to the ugly incident
witnessed in Aba this morning, where caskets are
being dropped at various places in Aba, with a
threat that those who will not vote for Dr. Ikpeazu
and the PDP in the Saturday's supplementary
election will die.
Dr Okezie is by this means dissociating himself
from such dastardly act, and also inform Abians
and the general public that such is the handiwork
of the opposition who have shown their
desperations in various ways since the beginning
of the governorship contest.
Dr. Okezie is however assuring Aba people who
have always supported him not to be deterred by
the intimidation from Alex Otti and his party, APGA,
urging Ndi Aba and Abians in the wards and polling
units where the supplementary election will hold
on Saturday to come out and vote him as they did
on April 11.
Dr. Ikpeazu is also urging the Aba business
community to go about their lawful business
without any fear of molestations.
Signed:
ENYINNAYA APPOLOS
Personal Assistant to
Dr Okezie Ikpeazu

I said it , at the bolded is Enyinneya Appolos the criminal Ngwaman supporting T A Orji in Abia State, John Okiyi Kalu the loud mouthed Ngwa Bullfrog in FB and Igboville is busy holding brief online, he has promised some Anambra people in Igboville appointment in Abia State if Ikpeazu won.

I know about two Anambra people that are supporting Ikpeazu and his criminal godfather in Abia State.
I now them and what they are doing to make sure the truth is hidden in Abia State, one of the Anambras is an admin in Igboville and the other is not but they are supporting the great rape and buccanering going on in Abia state because of their ulterior motives.

JOK is a badman, Appollos is an evilman.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Icecomrade: 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2015

Am an Ngwa Indigene, but I think Abia state is just tired of PDP govt. They have been ruling that state for eternity yet nothing to show for it.

Parading an Ngwa person in this election is just another decoy by PDP to stay in power. I wish we could close our eyes and vote out this nonsense party called PDP which has promoted only corruption n inpunity.

We need change abeg.

PDP is no longer a formidable force in Nigerian politics. its no longer a gurantee that only that party can produce a governor

If we make the mistake of voting PDP now, be rest assure that come 2019 PDP will see total colapse and the so called Ngwa agenda will only last for 4yrs which is not enough for any infastructural development.

Vote WISELY

3 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by queensmith: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I think it is rather an Igbo thing which is even playing out in the national space. These are some of the issues people like me have been trying to point out to our people but they curse us and call me all sorts of names.

We have to check this dangerous trend.

definitely an igbo thing, and to think I used to label yoruba people tribalist! When they launch assaults on people from other yoruba tribes!

Its only from the igbos you hear 'CONFAB OR DIE' 'OUR SON OR DIE' 'PDP OR DIE' now when you visit their very own lands its 'OUR INTEREST OR DIE' kilode! na only them waka come ni!

9 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by realjoker(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
pazienza:
Why have Ngwa people tribalized this Abia elections, is Otti no longer an Ngwa man with Aro roots.

Why are they making it seem like the rest of the Igbo nation in Abia state and beyond have an anti Ngwa agenda. Why have they allowed T.A to brainwash them like this?

Ngwa people should watch it, they are already toeing the "Ikwerre" path, the "we" vs "the rest of the Igbo nation" path. Every Ngwa man is now talking about how the rest of the Igbo nation has been marginalizing them, and seizing the political and economic control of their beloved city Aba. The Ngwa ethnic consciousness is growing, they are being united by a sense of injustice and marginalization by the "Ohuhus" ( other Igbos).

Blind sentiment is now the order of the day, all rationality is being thrown out the window.

If Okezie should lose this election, the Ngwa resentment of the rest of the Igbo nation will increase exponentially, it will reach it's yield point, I fear for Abia and the Igbo nation.

[b]
pazienza:
Why have Ngwa people tribalized this Abia elections, is Otti no longer an Ngwa man with Aro roots.

Why are they making it seem like the rest of the Igbo nation in Abia state and beyond have an anti Ngwa agenda. Why have they allowed T.A to brainwash them like this?

Ngwa people should watch it, they are already toeing the "Ikwerre" path, the "we" vs "the rest of the Igbo nation" path. Every Ngwa man is now talking about how the rest of the Igbo nation has been marginalizing them, and seizing the political and economic control of their beloved city Aba. The Ngwa ethnic consciousness is growing, they are being united by a sense of injustice and marginalization by the "Ohuhus" ( other Igbos).

Blind sentiment is now the order of the day, all rationality is being thrown out the window.

If Okezie should lose this election, the Ngwa resentment of the rest of the Igbo nation will increase exponentially, it will reach it's yield point, I fear for Abia and the Igbo nation.

[/b]
pazienza:

Exactly the same way igbos see other regions.

7 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by LILYSKY: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
i dnt hv problem with Ikpeazu nor Alex bt let's try another party because Abia State is nt improving. we need change so if either party wil cause more harm dan good to d people living in Abia den dey should leave it for another party.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by somegirl1: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Good to see that comments from several nincompoops are not being honoured with responses or even acknowledged.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nawa for dis pple o... see wetin dem dey bcoz of election...

2 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by kalufelix(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

If the PDP candidate has nothing to do with T. A. Orji then why is Orji ready to shake heaven and earth to ensure that he wins?
good question.. The funny aspect is that you dont even get to hear an okezie ikpeazu as much as u'll hear an alex otti

The tussle looks more like alex otti Vs "PDP"

sometimes you think orji is only goin for a 3rd tenure in decoy mode

4 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by jibrilaminu003(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
It is political sophistication learnt from Southwestern Nigeria.

Is Aba not an Ngwa city? It's quite unfortunate that vocal/wealthy minority wants to rule over the majority in a democracy when we all know that Aba is governed by their Igbos tribesmen from local government to Federal constituencies since 1999 till date, yet there has been no complaints.

Haba, let's give it to them, they are the most hospitable breeds in Nigeria.

Abeg if u no gt beta tn 2 tok then mk we hear word

3 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by henryobinna(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
safarigirl:
that Israeli fellow is an Ngwa man. I know some of them like that. There is one that said if Ikpeazu wins, his father will get a political appointment.

All these Ikpeazu supporters are Ngwa people, not one non-Ngwa supports Ikpeazu. All of them want him in so they too can follow and 'eat' the National cake.

If PDP rigs Ikpeazu in, I pray Buhari reduces the allocation to Abia state if not do to them what PDP was doing to Lagos as an opposition state by withholding their allocation. None of them will even see money to loot.

Most Ngwa people are just cursed
na your people dey cursed.

is it every Ngwa man that wants ikpeazu?

nonsense girl
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
kalufelix:
good question.. The funny aspect is that you dont even get to hear an okezie ikpeazu as much as u'll hear an alex otti

The tussle looks more like alex otti Vs "PDP"

sometimes you think orji is only goin for a 3rd tenure in decoy mode

grin grin grin
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Icecomrade: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
pazienza:

Still give respect to the Northners. The understand politics better than lots of regions. The Western part is taking cue. While the South still wallow in the political backwardness

My Ngwa brothers needs to grow up. Why must an Ngwa person be positioned when PDP is opposition?

What has the PDP achieved since 16yrs in Abia state?

What's the guarantee that anything will change?

Is it all about Ngwa people given the dividends of democracy? What about other regions?

Aren't we tired of this PDP govt

2 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by bayulll01(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Setaje:

You say that against a fellow igbo like u. Smh.

U think everybody will be pathetic and don't love the truth,let the girl be

3 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by spencekat(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
As for me whether PDP zoned it to Ukwa la Ngwa or not,let the most popular candidate win.Also,majority of Abians are tired of TA Orji because of his woeful performance as a governor and they have decided to ditch anybody or anything that has to do with him.Dr.Ikpeazu might make a good governor,but for the fact that it was alleged that T.A Orji's son single handedly adopted him to succeed his father,is what most Abians don't want.As an Abian,I will give it to Dr.Otti.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by ribbit: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I dragged them into it because their political sophistication is useless and is best referred to as tribalism in "regional mandate and mission statement"
what an imbec.ile sad

2 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by HonEmeritus(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
I SERVED IN ABIA STATE AND I KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE FEELINGS OF THE ABIANS ESPECIALLY THE NGWAS.....THEY HAVE BEEN SO MARGINALISED AND DEPRIVED OF IMPORTANT AMENITIES. GOD BLESS ABIANS AND ALLOW THE MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES.

2 Likes

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by onyfrank: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
other caskets

Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by MacluvPH(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Orji Uzor Kalu as u said may be aligning with Alex Otti to make sure he humiliate TA Orji and get his own pound of flesh(especially on how TA Orji revoked his Doctorate certificate(honoris)that ABSU awarded him)not because he get interest in Abia state money just because he want a governor that can prosecute TA Orji
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Why is Orji Uzor Kalu already shaking heavens for Alex Otti to win?

To answer your question, political alignment.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Skoopy(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
This is certainly the handwork of PDP in Abia state, they want to give Alex otti and his party/ supporters a tribal marking so as to paint a negative image of him.

Abia people should say NO to this and vote for their freedom.

Alex otti is not an Ngwa man but an Abia man, he doesn't play sectional politics.
Re: Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba by Mmayor(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

This is not about APGA and PDP judging from all indices. Had T. A. Orji anointed Alex Otti as PDP candidate six months ago, will you separate Alex Otti from T. A Orji.

If Dr Okezie Ikpeazu or Reagan Ufomba was APGA candidate, will you mobilize APGA against Alex Otti's PDP?

You see how deceptive you were in the quoted comment.

You can even see the injustice against Dr Okezie Ikpeazu and the unfair campaign of portraying him as T. A. Orji and nothing more.

The Gubernatorial election in Abia State is no longer a democratic exercise rather a tribal supremacy and contest hence it's now embrassing to analyze in the context of fairness and patriotism.

I always had this believe that igbos are igbos, how wrong I was! i guess this goes to show that if Nigeria should ever disintegrate, the size of each nation-state would be smaller than the size of an atom.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) / The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) / Ahmad Lawan Announces Two Defections In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.