Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:55 PM

47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun (22470 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Raping 47-Year-Old Woman In The US / 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by ballackthetruth: 11:03am On Apr 23, 2015
That bastard of an animal should be tested properly.
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Bants(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

Pervert, where are you running to?

im running away from u c-razy serial killer old woman

1 Like

Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2015
Bants:

im running away from u c-razy serial killer old woman

If I were one, I would gladly remove your manhoo.d and amputate your two arms. Then sell your remaining organs to those in need.grin . mind you it would be carried out while you are still fully aware of your surroundings grin

1 Like

Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Bants(m): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

If I were one, I would gladly remove your manhoo.d and amputate your two arms. Then sell your remaining organs to those in need.grin . mind you it would be carried out while you are still fully aware of your surroundings grin

This is the reason u gonna be single for God knows when how can you think like that Damn thank God people like u should be in sambisa

1 Like

Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2015
Bants:

This is the reason u gonna be single for God knows when how can you think like that Damn thank God people like u should be in sambisa

Oh! So you think I am insane.

Well, that makes the two of us

However my insanity is for the sake of humanity grin

Pervert, when next you find yourself thinking like that remember there are people out there who would gladly sniff the life out of you tongue
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Doriella67(f): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2015
eCollynzo:
How can you arrest someone for practising his culture?
[quote author=Justfollowit post=33018896]
what rubbish did yu jxt write
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=Doriella67 post=33019838][/quote]

Who are you again? undecided
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Bants(m): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

Pervert, when next you find yourself thinking like that remember there are people out there who would gladly sniff the life out of you tongue

You really insane where u at the moment in psychiatric world i will gladly snuff someone when i catch them myself
PS your insanity na your own is not for my sake

1 Like

Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by tomakint: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2015
Bants:
The way some daughters are shape is only God that helps their fathers sometime cos imagine you daughter is shaped like Joselyn Dumas and wife is shaped like patience jonathan....God go give us strength
Meaning? ........be very very careful bro! By the way, where is raumdeter when you need him.....undecided
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Leez(m): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2015
tunjion:
http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/21/47-year-old-man-docked-for-allegedly-raping-own-daughter-in-ogun/

A certain Solomon Ojo, was on Monday dragged before an Ota Senior Magistrates’ Court in Ogun for allegedly raping his own daughter.
Ojo, 47, who resides at No. 15, Abinuyo Street, Ijoko, in Ota, is currently facing a one-count charge of rape.

According to the Prosecutor, Sgt. Rosemary Brown, the accused allegedly committed the incestuous offence sometime in 2013 at about noon in his residence.

Brown explained that Ojo forcefully had carnal knowledge of his daughter (name withheld).

The prosecutor told the court that the offence committed contravened Section 358 of the Criminal Code, Vol. 1, Revised Laws of Ogun State, 2006.

Meanwhile, the Magistrate, Miss Temitope Adebutu, granted the accused bail in the sum of N200, 000 with two sureties in like sum.

Adebutu said that the sureties must have landed property within the court’s jurisdiction and swear to an affidavit of means.

She said that the sureties should also provide evidence of one year tax payment and submit photocopy of this to the court.

June 3 has been fixed for further hearing of the case.
As per olosho dn finish abi?
Self service ko??
Oh konji
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Leez(m): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2015
Dbboy:
Again, another one, only them this morning i thought there region dont do all these. from now henceforth we would no we would now start keeping records of there numerous sin from that region.
Aint that kasahmu's state??
L8r dm go cme hia dy dizz ndigbo
Lol
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by 4ormidable(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2015
Money
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Bants(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

It says UK where in the uk u dey
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2015
Bants:

It says UK where in the uk u dey

I don't know. Paris? undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Bants(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

I don't know. Paris? undecided

grin grin grin grin

Please dont tell me u from peckham or thamesmead even woolwich or barking
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2015
Bants:

Please dont tell me u from peckham or thamesmead even woolwich or barking

None of the above

I live in Paris, UK angry
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Bants(m): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

None of the above

I live in Paris, UK angry

I live in Manchester
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by godoluwa(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2015
Bants:
The way some daughters are shape is only God that helps their fathers sometime cos imagine you daughter is shaped like Joselyn Dumas and wife is shaped like patience jonathan....God go give us strength
shoro niyen?
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by babaireti(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Would they both still live together while the trial last? Oh God of mercy
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Doriella67(f): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=Justfollowit post=33019929]
Who are you again? undecided[/quote I assumed yu can read
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=Doriella67 post=33021491 [/quote]

Baby, I am in no mood to tend to you today

Go and seek attention somewhere else, please
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bants:

I live in Manchester
c

Why would you even think that there is an excuse when a father fails to control his urges where his biological daughter is concerned?

I reside in Scotland
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Bants(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Justfollowit:
c

Why would you even think that there is an excuse when a father fails to control his urges where his biological daughter is concerned?

I reside in Scotland

But in some part in asia is like their culture...i dont accept it but reality is something we cant undo
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by galadima77(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
why is the case of rape so rampant in this time of our civilization? ladies better tune down your hard to get attitude even though it's not enough excuse for incest nor rape....konji na bastard, seriously
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by ladipeacemaker(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more in your Business, Career and Life, then join over 30 Nigerians at this conference.

It is absolutely FREE. Hurry and register here on this link: http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

Please, note that the link will become inactive as soon as the first 30 people are registered.

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.
Date: June 4th 2015

Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by juwoonn(m): 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
marshalcarter:
grin konshi na bastard
Na konshi den dey call am?
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by meccuno: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bants:
even if his daughter was shaped like a coke bottle, he is crazy to even lust.....am sure he might even rape the sister or mother
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by meccuno: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
kennygee:
Burn his manhood
nope....peel it like banana
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
People like 1stola or is it ola1st will see this thread and pretend not to. Yoruba and rape na like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by 1stola: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
lawanson44:
People like 1stola or is it ola1st will see this thread and pretend not to. Yoruba and rape na like bread and butter
Please come again undecided
Smh

1 Like

Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
1stola:

Please come again undecided
Smh

Oh! You are here...so tell me, is the rapist related to you and how did you dad do "it" to ur sisters? grin
Re: 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun by 1stola: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
lawanson44:

Oh! You are here...so tell me, is the rapist related to you and how did you dad do "it" to ur sisters? grin
undecided undecided undecided Oloribu omoale jatijati.
Dont tell me the injury your dad inflicted on you with his pen1s has not healed?
Take heart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

73-year-Old Man Kills Brother Over Land In Imo / Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle / Gunmen Attack Benue Revenue Inspection, Passerby Killed, One Injured (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.