Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

I'm In Trouble Oo! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Trouble Oo! (1107 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: (2) (3) (4)

I'm In Trouble Oo! by awalright(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2009
I don't know how I got in this, I've been thinking of a way out and can't figure out why it has to be me,

First, it has to do with a lady who's 5 years older than me and because we've been together, she wants to date me and always calling me on phone. Just because we travelled to a West African country and stayed there for sometime, came back around January. Now she's just not gonna leave me alone. I never wooed her, never said anything like "I love you", never gave her the impression that there's anything connecting both of us together. Now, she's just all over me with calls and texts. I'm just confused and don't know how to tell her I aint interested. Now she wants another round of trip back to the country we spent time with and I know it's because she's sex-starved. I beg people, wetin I go do now,

Another problem wey land my door-mouth na one babe wey dey Island. I met her online and we'v haven't even met. Just because we exchanged numbers and she saw my pics online, she won't let me be. She' wants us to meet at a "safer" place so as to get to know each other. I can't believe it and my eyes came out poppin'. She's also older than me with 4 years and "hope" she will end up being my wife. I managed to lie to her that I have a girlfriend but she won't relent. Now my phone won't stop ringing. I'm in soup oo!!!

Someone please help!!! Wetin I go do before them bury me alive, ?
Re: I'm In Trouble Oo! by jamace(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2009
You don enter karara my brother. But come to think of it, is it not a free world? Just say yes or no/ i will or I will not. It's your life.
Re: I'm In Trouble Oo! by arramyjay: 9:06am On Feb 02, 2009
Was expecting to see your pic on ur profile,I think you just get lucky.
Re: I'm In Trouble Oo! by benusi: 9:45am On Feb 02, 2009
hi arramyjay. hello shegirl 71.
Re: I'm In Trouble Oo! by cvibe: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2009
Poster,

It's your own fault for leading them on.
Re: I'm In Trouble Oo! by steve49ja(m): 10:09am On Feb 02, 2009
If you're given the greenlight just go with the flow, they aint kids and i tell you they know exactly what they are doing, If they grant you access to the promise-land just go wearing your raincoat.
Re: I'm In Trouble Oo! by Gabry(f): 10:28am On Feb 02, 2009
If you want to end this, stop replying all their messages and phone calls and emails. If possible, change your number. Full Stop
Re: I'm In Trouble Oo! by Czarskit(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2009
Lol. . .@ gab
Dat's d last tin d poster'll do! Believe me he knows way(s) out but he won't take 'em cos he's definitely enjoying it.
@ poster
Abi na lie I talk? Well, if u ain't interested u shuld just tell 'em off. . .
Too easy!
But if feel otherwise. . .u sure know what to do. cool
Re: I'm In Trouble Oo! by Gabry(f): 10:55am On Feb 02, 2009
@ Czarskit
Huh? How you fit know ooo. . . Than why he waste his time postin this thread ?
Re: I'm In Trouble Oo! by Omolola1(f): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2009
hello poster,

i dont want to believe you dont know what to do except ofcourse you are enjoying the ATTENTION!!  grin

For God's sake you dont need to ask for advice, all you need do is CHANGE YOUR PHONE NUMBER Haba! LOCK YOUR OLD MAIL AND OPEN A NEW ONE!

If you dont give them your new number, they wont call you except you give it to them.

And why is it that it is women older than you that is running after you, na wa o!  tongue

awalright:

I don't know how I got in this, I've been thinking of a way out and can't figure out why it has to be me,

First, it has to do with a lady who's 5 years older than me and because we've been together, she wants to date me and always calling me on phone. Just because we travelled to a West African country and stayed there for sometime, came back around January. Now she's just not gonna leave me alone. I never wooed her, never said anything like "I love you", never gave her the impression that there's anything connecting both of us together. Now, she's just all over me with calls and texts. I'm just confused and don't know how to tell her I aint interested. Now she wants another round of trip back to the country we spent time with and I know it's because she's sex-starved. I beg people, wetin I go do now,
Another problem wey land my door-mouth na one babe wey dey Island. I met her online and we'v haven't even met. Just because we exchanged numbers and she saw my pics online, she won't let me be. She' wants us to meet at a "safer" place so as to get to know each other. I can't believe it and my eyes came out poppin'. She's also older than me with 4 years and "hope" she will end up being my wife. I managed to lie to her that I have a girlfriend but she won't relent. Now my phone won't stop ringing. I'm in soup oo!!!

Someone please help!!! Wetin I go do before them bury me alive, ?

You must have had sex with her in that country that's why you say she is sex starved  tongue  
So tell me why won't you be in soup.

You are really enjoying yourself o  cheesy
Re: I'm In Trouble Oo! by awalright(m): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2009
I can't change my number, I've been using it for the past 6 years now and lots of my folks, friends and business associates all have it, so I'm just confused here. I' guess I just have to voice out and let them know I aint ready for any of those "playing-around",  I no know say Naija babes dey desperate reach like that oo!!

talking about if I know how to get out this trouble, I've been thinking of this over time. I was even thinking maybe this ladies wanted to charm me so as to get them "under my roof" till death do us part. I dey fear babes these days especially the ones who have gone past the age of marriage,
Re: I'm In Trouble Oo! by JJYOU: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2009
there is something attracting foolish older women to you.
as omolola said you dont go sleep with the woman now you dey run. i am even sure u dey chop their money too.

if you buy you pay.
Re: I'm In Trouble Oo! by jacq(f): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2009
Just be honest with them and say u re not interested.
Re: I'm In Trouble Oo! by IykeD(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2009
only you??
Re: I'm In Trouble Oo! by Titiw4real: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2009
what are feeling like? is it that u are too hadsome or what? pls get out u are very annoid
Re: I'm In Trouble Oo! by arramyjay: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2009
benusi:

hi arramyjay. hello shegirl 71.

Hello Benusi.
Re: I'm In Trouble Oo! by CrudeOil2(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2009
Hit and Run.
Re: I'm In Trouble Oo! by awalright(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2009
That's what Imma gonna do before I get "ripped off" but come to think of it, I guess they wanted to spend some nice time with me, you neva can tell. So are you guys advising me to go ahead and "hit the nail on the head?"

I've Got A Job And My Ex Wants 2 Come Back. / Incest! / Another Love Story: