Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Which App Does This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which App Does This? (656 Views)

Which App Takes Most Of Your Data / Which App Can I Use To Change Voice During Call On Android / Which App Is Your Favorite On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which App Does This? by lastchild: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2015
I saw a pic of a girl,the pic's background is black and white,her skin is also black and white but her cloth is colored

Is there any apps that does that or is it a photoshop?
Re: Which App Does This? by lastchild: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2015
Something like this

Re: Which App Does This? by dionysus7: 9:07am On Apr 23, 2015
photo studio and lots of other photography apps...first you turn the whole picture into black nd white, then click on the parts you want to return to their original color
the tool to use is called color splash
Re: Which App Does This? by lastchild: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2015
dionysus7:
photo studio and lots of other photography apps...first you turn the whole picture into black nd white, then click on the parts you want to return to their original color
the tool to use is called color splash
thanks
Re: Which App Does This? by jworos(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2015
I prefer using picarts on my Android tho,just change d pix to black n white first den use ur finger to erase d clean d parts u want to b colored.
Re: Which App Does This? by ramdris(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nairaland and brilliant minds be like bread and bama. Well done y'all.

(1) (Reply)

How Old Website By Microsoft Will Guess Your Age And Gender! / LG G3 D855 -----2 Weeks Old And Unlocked. / Lenovo Phone Features Virtual Keyboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.