Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

SOLD.... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SOLD.... (1239 Views)

Daily 600 Views For A Week At The Rate Of 1k / How To Link My Site With Online Payment Systems / Designing A Site With Php And Oracle Tutorial (Oracle 10G) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD.... by eloride: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2015
SOLD... thanks
Re: SOLD.... by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2015
eloride:
I want to sell out my website www.musicnbuzz.com for only 20k

I get over 2000 downloads everyday, i find it hard to manage the site due to my busy schedule, i currently have 2yrs hosting plan

Any lucky person who wants the site can call me up on 09036676620
I would be interested if it was a wapka site and not wordpress.
Re: SOLD.... by resultcase(m): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2015
eloride:
I want to sell out my website www.musicnbuzz.com for only 20k

I get over 2000 downloads everyday, i find it hard to manage the site due to my busy schedule, i currently have 2yrs hosting plan

Any lucky person who wants the site can call me up on 09036676620

Can u show show prove of traffic with screen shots? If you truly have up to 2k+ pageviews daily, then I'll pay you N50k for the site.
Re: SOLD.... by eloride: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
resultcase:

Can u show show prove of traffic with screen shots? If you truly have up to 2k+ pageviews daily, then I'll pay you N50k for the site.

I will get u the screen shot when i get on my computer
Re: SOLD.... by KorrectMedia(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
HEY NAIRALANDERS, THIS IS A SCAM. A BIG SCAM AT THAT. WHOEVER THAT WANNA SELL THIS BLOG IS A SCAMMER & DONT TRANSACT WITH HIM. THANKS AND STAY SAFE.
Re: SOLD.... by eloride: 6:11am On Apr 24, 2015
KorrectMedia:
HEY NAIRALANDERS, THIS IS A SCAM. A BIG SCAM AT THAT. WHOEVER THAT WANNA SELL THIS BLOG IS A SCAMMER & DONT TRANSACT WITH HIM. THANKS AND STAY SAFE.

Why can't haters stay off nairaland?

Everything is a scam in your village?

How is it a scam selling my own blog? Abi na ur papa build the blog for me?

Pls mind your biznex
Re: SOLD.... by resultcase(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Still waiting for screenshots!
Re: SOLD.... by dav8id(m): 9:36am On May 05, 2015
eloride:
SOLD... thanks

who buy grin grin grin

guy u be learner
Re: SOLD.... by dav8id(m): 9:38am On May 05, 2015
@op do you remember someone already quoted your post...how can that site go for 20k haba. ok you said sold abi but the whois information still remain the same and i even contact thenowner he is nkw making efford to get you arrested grin
Re: SOLD.... by michealbug: 9:44am On May 05, 2015
dav8id:

who buy grin grin grin
guy u be learner
no mind the mofo he thinks he is sharp
Re: SOLD.... by michealbug: 9:49am On May 05, 2015
dav8id:
@op do you remember someone already quoted your post...how can that site go for 20k haba. ok you said sold abi but the whois information still remain the same and i even contact thenowner he is nkw making efford to get you arrested grin
hahaha i don tell this eloride guy say i can smell a scam 1million km away when he is writing all dis rubbish i jst knw say na scammer
Re: SOLD.... by resultcase(m): 8:41pm On May 05, 2015
I offered him 50k for screenshots and he never provided one.... Luks scamecious! grin .

The site don't even have average of 50 unique visitors daily.

I can't find "music download" on d site.

Hmmmmmmm.......
Re: SOLD.... by dav8id(m): 12:02am On May 06, 2015
i suppect @op to ch**uzor i swear grin am 100% sure @op is not clean tongue
Re: SOLD.... by michealbug: 1:27am On May 06, 2015
@dav8id
i quoted u on his thread since i know say na scammer without fear and if you guy want me to nab him its a piece of cake

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Domain Name For Ur Blog /website / Top 20 Most Influential Bloggers In Nigeria 2016 / Bet9ja Domain Expires: Will It Affect My Bet Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.