Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? (12942 Views)

Racism: South African Blacks Are Weak / Xenophobia: Zambian Radio Station Stops Playing South African Music / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by montlyspectator: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
Looking back, I slightly regret posting my comments in a state of anger and irritation. Next time, I will try to take some time off and calm down before making a response to someone no matter how irritating and outrageous that person is.

Let me briefly revisit the HIV issue because, in my haste, I neglected to elaborate on my reference to the guy’s statement - “yes the Nigerian percentage is small because of the big population” - as being ‘illogical’. The problem is that he conveniently selected Nigeria while totally ignoring the fact that there are many other countries in west Africa and other parts of Africa beyond the southern and eastern region (climates suitable for white settlement) that have relatively small populations but do not have much of an AIDS problem. It was obviously a disingenuous response to the points made by cap28, who he was responding to. Even if his claim about the absolute number of people in Nigeria with HIV was true (which it isn’t), what about the other non-southern African countries with much smaller populations?

Also, there was a rather amusing typo that I made at a certain point that went like this:

The few times that black females were shown, it was fat, elderly attractive women.

Of course what I meant to write was “fat, elderly unattractive women.” Though, I am sure that fat and elderly women can also be attractive sometimes. But, needless to say, those were not the types that were shown. Anyway, I’m sure you get the point that was been made.

Like I said earlier, such issues may seem trivial and not even worth mentioning. Nonetheless, given the obsession and relentlessness with which the white media (especially in the US) engages in this sort of subtle racial propaganda, it is clear that it is extremely important to them. At this point, someone like paniki would then ask: why does that mean it should be important to us? My response to that would simply be that it doesn’t. That is until you take into account the fact that it negatively affects black people. It’s the principle of ‘your freedom to swing your fist ends where my nose begins’. Whites are free to glorify themselves as much as they want. But when it also involves a simultaneous denigration of black people it then becomes a problem. This is especially true when black people simply do not have the means or even the fortitude to engage in the deliberate enhancement of the image of their own race even by superficial methods. A lot of people underestimate how easily and deeply human beings are influenced by superficial evaluations of other people, especially large groups of people. People also tend to overestimate the commitment of human beings in general to objectivity and non-biased appraisal of others.

Of course, in an ideal world, black people could simply pull up their socks, shrug off racism and get to work on building up themselves economically so that they would eventually win the respect of other races. But this is not an ideal world. Most blacks simply do not have the mentality to do that for various reasons. American comedian Bill Cosby tried to stimulate something like that a couple of years ago only to be met with harsh criticism from other black people as well as a cynically gleeful white media. The fact is that people have to deal with reality as it is and, from there, try to win as much self-respect as possible with the situation that they’ve been given. You play the cards that you are dealt. However, this does not mean that they cannot, at the same time, work on building themselves up. There is more than one approach to either personal or group upliftment and more than one can, and should, be tried simultaneously if necessary. Respect can be won by either earning it or demanding it.

I myself have always being critical of indolence and lethargy on the part of many black people. I even dislike the tendency of most black youths in America to focus on sports and entertainment as a way of ‘making it’ rather than academic perseverance. Furthermore, in ideological terms, I am not a liberal sort of person but one with very conservative attitudes. But what annoyed me about this guy’s comments was that he was talking as if the commendable practice of a group of people working hard and focusing on building themselves up entails that they therefore should ignore abuse, subjugation and character assassination by another group. This is a ridiculous mindset especially when, like I said, this ‘commendable’ group practice is simply not a reality. Besides, this foolish attitude ignores the brutal fact that life is very competitive and one can hardly expect a group of people in the situation that black people are in to ‘build themselves up’ against the status quo without trampling upon conflicting interests along the way.

In fact, that brings me to something else I noticed in the guy’s writings that I found extremely irritating. There was an obvious strain of selfishness and hypocritical redundancy in his comments. Basically, he finds himself in a rather comfortable and privileged position as a black person. He also does not perceive any attempts by whites to subvert his economic well-being. Therefore, in this bird’s nest of his, he coos out admonitions at every other black person, regardless of their own circumstances or perspectives, that they should ‘shut up’, ‘don’t speak against racism’, ‘be grateful to the white man like I am’, ‘focus on building yourself and don’t bother if someone is messing you up at the same time.’ This is an extremely selfish, hypocritical mindset and it is no wonder that he is oblivious of the redundancy of his own declarations. Of course, the most annoying thing is his firm belief that black people are intrinsically incapable of doing any of the things which he praised white south Africans for doing, such as extracting minerals, providing running water and electricity etc. As a result of this, black people should therefore be grateful and not bother about injustice. Meanwhile, according to him, they should concentrate on developing their own ‘things’. Since he believes that blacks are so dumb and incapable, I wonder what those things are that he expects them to focus on developing. Perhaps he means shopping malls built with mud or shopping malls built inside trees – which he believes his people came down from 200 years ago.
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by gkw: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2013
i cannot imagine anyone defending south africa , ...... f..k u
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by paniki(m): 12:37am On Apr 06, 2013
I seem to have hit a nerve.
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by paniki(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
I took the time to read Monthlyspectator's comments in full. Not wanting to descend to his uppish type of analysis, I will succinctly share my impression then provide a challenge:

Monthlyspectator is good at analysing chopped text but he sucks at understanding context. Lost in detail.

If, like Cap28, you believe that whites stole South African land and resources and that blacks should make them payback then I challenge you to give reasons so that I can respond to them.

I wont respond to your straw man evaluation of segments of my posts that didn't snuggle well with your emotions.
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ellyptical:
2) Could it be Jealousy/inferiority complex?
Well, a colleague went for an IT conference organised
by one of the Biggest IT firms in the world. SA was the only venue for Africa. Surprisingly, there was NO SINGLE SA black there. ALL the blacks there we NIGERIANS! The SA Blacks are NOT empowered. They
are not as literate as Nigerians. The average SA Black is applying to Honda Plant in SA as a cleaner/janitor or technician whereas the Nigerian in SA is applying to the same Honda Plant as a Mechanical Design Engineer. This same colleague of mine told me that its only Nigerian that challenge the whites in SA as per qualification level, exposure, corporate positions and wealth in general. In Johannesburg, if you see a black in any white collar position, chances are he/she is Nigerian.
In effect, it is reasonable to think that this feeling of hate is because they feel inferior/threatened to/by Nigerians.

What's your take?

which inferiority complex? SA is willing to employ more foreigners in the SADC region than any other part of Africa. Most of these people are willing to learn indigenous languages because most if the clients they meet on a daily basis are South Africans and they need to be able to communicate with a client in a language they are most comfortable in. Namibians, Tswanas and Zimbabweans hardly go through half the stress Nigerians go through to get employment.
A very good number of the Nigerians in SA are into illegal activities...that is how quite a lot of them make a living. Stop deceiving yourself with all this nonsense we all see them downtown with their barber shops that are not bigger than my toilet, selling drugs... Sending gangs to steal phones from people and re-selling them in other countries. A whole lot of them are illegal entreprenuers... Which mechanical design engineers undecided if every average SA black is a cleaner and u claim that they don't like employing foreigners why so u think they still have a better economy than most African countries? So you think they budget billions of rands yearly to finance South African tertiary education students so that majority of them can become janitors undecided
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
SA POVERTY LESS THAN NIGERIAOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.scribd.com/doc/138243911/Extreme-poverty
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by sweetcheecks(f): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
Another miserable filth overwelmed Nigerian trying to escape his misery to SA, playing mind games. I have no time for this filth.

The answer is A BIG YES, if it makes sleepwell at night. And by the way its our perogative to love or reject. You cannot force us.

2 Likes

Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:55am On May 06, 2013
@Londoner

[b]THE RAINBOW NATION

Durban's 'white' suburbs are now 'black'

It is official: the affluent formerly white suburbs of Kloof and Durban North are now dominated by black Africans, and townships like KwaMashu and uMlazi are sparsely scattered with white residents.

Senior ANC leaders visited Nelson Mandela at his home in Houghton a few weeks after he was discharged from hospital. ANC deputy president Cyril Ramaphosa and chairwoman Baleka Mbete stand behind President Jacob Zuma and Mandela.

The 2011 National Census results, broken down into suburb-specific detail, were released yesterday, and the key migratory patterns observed throughout the country since the previous census in 2001 are just as prevalent in KwaZuluNatal, as a stronger black middle class emerges.

The figures show that there are now almost 16 000 black Africans living in Kloof, as opposed to just more than 10 000 white residents. Black Africans make up 54 percent of Kloof residents, while coloureds, Indians and whites account for just 1, 11 and 34 percent respectively. In Durban North, black Africans also outnumber their white counterparts, although not by much, making up 37 percent of the population, compared with 32 percent. The Indian population in Durban North is also closing in on that of whites, now at 25 percent.

Dr Arulsivanathan Naidoo, the head of Stakeholder Relations at Stats SA, said yesterday that this trend mirrored that which was taking place throughout South Africa.

"Since the start of our democracy until 2001, when the previous census was held, there was not much change in terms of migration patterns and suburb population dynamics. However, in the 10 years from 2001 until 2011, the last census, there has been a lot of change, and this recent census is the first real accurate count between those two points."

Naidoo said that the black Africans that were moving into the formerly white suburbs were bringing with them higher incomes and education levels. Black Africans were also catching up to the numbers of their white counterparts in Westville and Morningside.

Chatsworth is still dominated by Indians, who make up 60 percent of the population, but 38 percent - or 75 004 residents - are now black Africans.

The statistics also show that KwaMashu, although having a 99 percent black African population, also has 145 white residents. A total of 1 457 Indian and 303 coloureds also live in KwaMashu.

Similarly, uMlazi, with a total population of over 400 000, has 285 white, 999 Indian and 578 coloured residents. Durban's statistics also showed that 48 percent of both uMhlanga and Hillcrest residents had completed some higher education, followed by 47 percent of Westville residents.

Higher education levels in KwaMashu, uMlazi, Phoenix and Chatsworth ranged from 9 to 12 percent.

However, KwaMashu households have the highest percentage of married residents over the age of 16, with 97 percent. By comparison, only 82 percent of Morningside households are occupied by married couples.

Naidoo said the latest census statistics at suburb level showed a decrease in the number of people in South Africa living without basic essentials such as water and electricity.

"The quality of life generally has improved throughout the country, with more people now having access to basic services," he said. However, there were still small pockets of people who had not seen an improvement in their living standards.

The Mercury

Posted at 08:36AM Apr 30, 2013 by Editor in Durban |[/b]
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by Garvey1: 5:32am On Oct 02, 2014
South Africans are coming out of an oppressive system so it is understandable why they have resentment for whites.As to the Nigerian engineer his time would be better spent trying to manufacturer an African car,but he chooses to give his brain capital to honda.The Nigerians working in institutions in S.A. still works for whites so whats the big deal.They are black flunkies.Given time the native S.A. will catch on the issue is on whose side will you be on?It is time to grow up youngman. Nigerians are smart but they dont use their gift wisely.They can help blacks to organise our economic life as a race.
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by ApolloFist: 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nigerians need to stop trying to put South Africans down. its actually sad. I thought you guys where confident. Confidence doesn't compare itself. You never hear South Africans going online to post crap about Nigerians like you guys do about us. Most Nigerians are exposed to lazy bitches & degenerates. They never meet South Africa's middle class or elite because we're wise to your scams and are at work, not drinking during the afternoon like you idiots do in South Africa. We could learn a lot from each other but you idiots insist on these d__k waving contests that don't get any of us anywhere. South Africans are coming up and we are kicking a$$. Even in Nigeria. We laugh at you guys because you play into the propaganda that the white owned media has laid out to you and you act so high and mighty living in the sh_t hole that you live in with the level of quality in the out put of your works. Plus you help white people with business and get ripped off. I had to get a white partner just to do business in Lagos because Nigerians don't like South African blacks who are genuinely interested in the development of your country.. We put ourselves down despite producing world class quality works. You guys have to buy your way into everything. We are called and head hunted everywhere we go. Call us lazy, which is rich coming from people who look to make a quick buck doing the least amount of work possible. But the next 20 are going to devestate you guys. Our millionaire population is growing exponentially and instead of trying to team up with them and gaining knowledge you post crap like you do. Are you stupid? China, Shell and BP own your country, they f__k you from behind the scenes and the only guys that can help you get it back are looking at you guys saying "shame" We are about slow grinding work. Not making a quick buck and blowing it. Thats why we are in your country showing your countrymen how to do their jobs properly. You Nigerians need to get a clue coz pointing fingers at South Africa is only making you look bad & making us get our act together. We're blazing trails over seas, without having grown up or living there. We produce world class work without living in london or America unlike you. That should tell you how smart South African blacks are. We concern ourselves with being the best at what we do, not making money. Your leaders having been selling you guys short for over 60 years & doing nothing for you. Now China has to come and fix things.....hahahahaha You Nigerians don't know anything. The funny thing is you guys have been exposed to Western culture far earlier than South Africans and for far longer but we, in 20 years have produced better results than you have. You guys are slowly becoming a joke because South Africans are getting their confidence & learning their stride. Something you don't want because when South Africans hit their stride & realize that you guys ain't about sh_t except hustling. We're gonna crush anything you have to offer.
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by 14(m): 12:11am On Jan 12, 2015
ApolloFist:
Nigerians need to stop trying to put South Africans down. its actually sad. I thought you guys where confident. Confidence doesn't compare itself. You never hear South Africans going online to post crap about Nigerians like you guys do about us. Most Nigerians are exposed to lazy bitches & degenerates. They never meet South Africa's middle class or elite because we're wise to your scams and are at work, not drinking during the afternoon like you idiots do in South Africa. We could learn a lot from each other but you idiots insist on these d__k waving contests that don't get any of us anywhere. South Africans are coming up and we are kicking a$$. Even in Nigeria. We laugh at you guys because you play into the propaganda that the white owned media has laid out to you and you act so high and mighty living in the sh_t hole that you live in with the level of quality in the out put of your works. Plus you help white people with business and get ripped off. I had to get a white partner just to do business in Lagos because Nigerians don't like South African blacks who are genuinely interested in the development of your country.. We put ourselves down despite producing world class quality works. You guys have to buy your way into everything. We are called and head hunted everywhere we go. Call us lazy, which is rich coming from people who look to make a quick buck doing the least amount of work possible. But the next 20 are going to devestate you guys. Our millionaire population is growing exponentially and instead of trying to team up with them and gaining knowledge you post crap like you do. Are you stupid? China, Shell and BP own your country, they f__k you from behind the scenes and the only guys that can help you get it back are looking at you guys saying "shame" We are about slow grinding work. Not making a quick buck and blowing it. Thats why we are in your country showing your countrymen how to do their jobs properly. You Nigerians need to get a clue coz pointing fingers at South Africa is only making you look bad & making us get our act together. We're blazing trails over seas, without having grown up or living there. We produce world class work without living in london or America unlike you. That should tell you how smart South African blacks are. We concern ourselves with being the best at what we do, not making money. Your leaders having been selling you guys short for over 60 years & doing nothing for you. Now China has to come and fix things.....hahahahaha You Nigerians don't know anything. The funny thing is you guys have been exposed to Western culture far earlier than South Africans and for far longer but we, in 20 years have produced better results than you have. You guys are slowly becoming a joke because South Africans are getting their confidence & learning their stride. Something you don't want because when South Africans hit their stride & realize that you guys ain't about sh_t except hustling. We're gonna crush anything you have to offer.

mmhh
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by morpheus24: 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
ApolloFist:
Nigerians need to stop trying to put South Africans down. its actually sad. I thought you guys where confident. Confidence doesn't compare itself.
You never hear South Africans going online to post crap about Nigerians like you guys do about us. Most Nigerians are exposed to lazy bitches & degenerates. They never meet South Africa's middle class or elite because we're wise to your scams and are at work, not drinking during the afternoon like you idiots do in South Africa. We could learn a lot from each other but you idiots insist on these d__k waving contests that don't get any of us anywhere. South Africans are coming up and we are kicking a$$. Even in Nigeria. We laugh at you guys because you play into the propaganda that the white owned media has laid out to you and you act so high and mighty living in the sh_t hole that you live in with the level of quality in the out put of your works. Plus you help white people with business and get ripped off. I had to get a white partner just to do business in Lagos because Nigerians don't like South African blacks who are genuinely interested in the development of your country.. We put ourselves down despite producing world class quality works. You guys have to buy your way into everything. We are called and head hunted everywhere we go. Call us lazy, which is rich coming from people who look to make a quick buck doing the least amount of work possible. But the next 20 are going to devestate you guys. Our millionaire population is growing exponentially and instead of trying to team up with them and gaining knowledge you post crap like you do. Are you stupid? China, Shell and BP own your country, they f__k you from behind the scenes and the only guys that can help you get it back are looking at you guys saying "shame" We are about slow grinding work. Not making a quick buck and blowing it. Thats why we are in your country showing your countrymen how to do their jobs properly. You Nigerians need to get a clue coz pointing fingers at South Africa is only making you look bad & making us get our act together. We're blazing trails over seas, without having grown up or living there. We produce world class work without living in london or America unlike you. That should tell you how smart South African blacks are. We concern ourselves with being the best at what we do, not making money. Your leaders having been selling you guys short for over 60 years & doing nothing for you. Now China has to come and fix things.....hahahahaha You Nigerians don't know anything. The funny thing is you guys have been exposed to Western culture far earlier than South Africans and for far longer but we, in 20 years have produced better results than you have. You guys are slowly becoming a joke because South Africans are getting their confidence & learning their stride. Something you don't want because when South Africans hit their stride & realize that you guys ain't about sh_t except hustling. We're gonna crush anything you have to offer.

The only reason you are sort out in Nigeria is because the diaspora who have been well educated refuse to come back to the country so they look for "second best"

The reason your so called elite and middle class don't mix with Nigerians in SA is because majority of the Nigerians you come across in SA are not middle class but under skilled unskilled village boys. Our middle class in and outside of the country do not want anything to do with Black saffers who act like White people, they fear they will be infected by "White-ism"_ A state of embracing the European way of living while in Africa

1 Like

Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by overhypedsteve(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ellyptical:
Mpele,
If one should filter out the black part of SA, they are not just 3rd world, they are 5th world.
1) High illiteracy -illiteracy rate higher than Nigeria and Ghana
2) High crime rate - Crime rate higher than Nigerian and Ghana.
3) Poor empowerment - Mainly menial wokers with little or nor intellectual prowess unlike Nigerians and Ghanaians
4) High teenage pregnancy rate.
5) Highest HIV population in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!! . . .Can you beat that!!!!
Can I hear you say First-World Again?
All the characteristics of the Black Populace of SA are typical of 3rd world nations. Permit me to say they are even worse!
Remove the whites and Somalia would be better than SA.
Since you refuse to recognize the people who stood by you in apartheid ,the consequences of ingratitude is already befalling you people!
may you not end up worse than other African nations!
that fact is inevitable. South Africa is beginning to lose investors to Nigeria( Africa biggest economy by GDP) Nigeria is developing its airports, seaports, railway. Nigeria was supposed to join the G20 last year but she stayed back due to the fact that unlike other G20 members she had poor infrastructure and needed time to develope this area. Jonathan is working and we re getting there. Pls whatever you do. Don't vote in that old warlord.
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by kgr28(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
morpheus24:

The only reason you are sort out in Nigeria is because the diaspora who have been well educated refuse to come back to the country so they look for "second best"

The reason your so called elite and middle class don't mix with Nigerians in SA is because majority of the Nigerians you come across in SA are not middle class but under skilled unskilled village boys. Our middle class in and outside of the country do not want anything to do with Black saffers who act like White people, they fear they will be infected by "White-ism"_ A state of embracing the European way of living while in Africa

Hahahahahahahahaha.
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by kgr28(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
morpheus24:

Hahahahahahahahaha Morph you are becoming a joke now!!! tackle the issue, not your race-pan-african-white-white-european-black foot-foot nonsense..
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by morpheus24: 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
kgr28:

Hahahahahahahahaha Morph you are becoming a joke now!!! tackle the issue, not your race-pan-african-white-white-european-black foot-foot nonsense..

It might be nonsense to you blinded by the dream of a rainbow nation, but to conscious minds like mine, it isn't.
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by kgr28(m): 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
morpheus24:

It might be nonsense to you blinded by the dream of a rainbow nation, but to conscious minds like mine, it isn't.

Owwww I didnt know you have conscious mind! wonders shall never end.

Conscious mind, that base its reasoning on race and pan-African shyt.. no wonder nigeria struggle to progress, its religion, race, being Africamd and tribalism...
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by Horus(m): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFDPL0fNOWY

[size=15pt]Real Black African Country[/size]
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by morpheus24: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
kgr28:

Owwww I didnt know you have conscious mind! wonders shall never end.
Conscious mind, that base its reasoning on race and pan-African shyt.. no wonder nigeria struggle to progress, its religion, race, being Africamd and tribalism...

I am 100% unapologetically Neo Pan Africanist as were most of the early leaders in Africa. I do not subscribe to the ideology of tribalism, ethnic hatred or religious bigotry.

I cannot be RACIST either because the suffix "ist" in the word implies that I have some sort of special power to alter the lives or actions of other so called "racial groups' around the world as most real racist do. The worst I can be accused of is being prejudice, which is not necessarily a bad thing seeing that if I prefer chocolate ice cream over Vanilla ice cream does not mean I hate or want to see the Vanilla flavor annihilated from the face of this earth, now does it?
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by ApolloFist: 12:42am On Jan 13, 2015
Taking bits of my response to this vapid topic and responding with equally flacid replys doesn't stop what I say from being true. You guys have had a 40 year head start and now that South Africa and China are giving you a leg up you talk this mess? Do you really think that you own your country? That Royal Dutch Shell & BP up and left when China came into the picture? Okay.

You say that our country is only up because of the whites simply because you're mad we had the intelligence to keep them around to learn their systems and slowly assimilate our eays into them, instead of plunge into the sh-thole Nigeria was, up until at best 5 years ago? You call us white because we can speak english properly and our mother tongues fluently (a faculty you clearly lack.) while gaming on white people like you guys think you are. White people are gods in Nigeria so please spare me.

I have never seen people so proud of mediocre output like how you guys are. The only reason Nigeria is even looked at is because of South Africa. We showed the world that Africa is capable of sustaining a developed economy. And since economy is chiefly based on population, ugh here's an idea lets see what we can do in Nigeria! And this happened because of the success of China and India who have shown in that large population numbers produce large financial numbers.

What you are hearing of about South Africa are growing pains. Which we are already ironing out. All I've read from you are empty rebutals and baseless retorts. No facts, no figures. No wright. 20 years from now South Africa's black middle class will out class you in every single way and already are, with little effort. The only reason it seemed that you were ahead of us was because America & Europe are right around the corner from you. So you were exposed earlier to the worldly ways of running an economy. But only a few of you profited from this. Your only advantage is your numbers & fierce drive, not your skills, not your output.

Argue all you want but it doesn't change the truth. Progress happens, even when its slowed. And South Africa is progressing as planned. Ahead of you. You can say its because of the whites, which shows you how brainwashed you are with your white god complex. Harbouring notions that blacks are incapable of rising up and doing it for ourselves. We out class these white people you love so much in a lot of aspects now. They, like you, don't want to see us succeed but we are and our numbers are growing exponentially. And no rebutal or retort will change that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by morpheus24: 1:23am On Jan 13, 2015
ApolloFist:
You say that our country is only up because of the whites because you're mad we jad the intelligence to keep them around to learn their systems instead of plunge into the sh-thole Nigeria was up until at best 5 uears ago? You call us white because we can speak english properly and our mother tongues fluently while gaming on white people like you guys are. White people are gods in Nigeria so please spare me.

"The intelligence to keep them around" phrase is simply an excuse to misconstrue the fact that it was virtually impossible to get rid of them at the point of independence cause they have been there much too long to be uprooted or worst cast scenario a civil war ensue and they would be capable of holding you guys off but would loose in the long wrong since the country would suffer tremendously in terms of its economy

In comes Mandela who negotiates a settlement for political power in exchange for preserving economic power in the hands of the minority. 20 years later you throw around some numbers on how well a minority of blacks are doing and all is on course.

Spare me the dribble.

ApolloFist:
I have never seen people so proud of mediocre output like how you guys are. The only reason Nigeria is even looked at is because of South Africa. We showed the world that Africa is capable of sustaining a developed economy. And since economy is chiefly based on population, ugh here's an idea lets aee what we can do in Nigeria! And this happened because of the success of China and India who have shown that large numbers produce large results.
What you are hearing of about South Africa are growing pains. Which we are already ironing out. All I've read from you are empty rebutals and baseless retorts. No facts, no figures. 20 years from now South Africa's black middle class will out class you in every single way and already are. Your only advantage is your numbers & fierce drive, not your skills, not your output.
Argue all you want but it doesn't chamge the truth. Progress happens, even when its slowed. And South Africa is prpgressing as planned.

Nigeria will emerge at the end of this "race' as the true Black African nation that developed without the anchor of a minority capitalist European settler population. Like the Chinese and the Indians our economies and resources will be controlled by us and that fierce drive and indeed our numbers will prove to be the variables that initiate that change. We do not recognize you as true Africans but puppets playing "government" in a world order controlled by brothers of your settler population.

You have been sold the con of the rainbow nation state and incase you didn't know every other African country recognizes this and simply smile with you cause they want to stay and make money in your country. We however call you fake azz White wannabes out and you will watch as we build a true African nation state no matter how long it takes.
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by ApolloFist: 2:02am On Jan 13, 2015
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Please stop answering for the sake of answering. Its really annoying now. Are you not capable of engaging in debate? Pre 1994, white people were already emmigrating to Canada and Australia thinking Mandela was gonna pull a Mugabe. But he didn't, instead he kept them around, implimented legislation that would ensure that blacks in South Africa would not only learn from whites but take over. And when Affirmative Action didn't work, they implimemted legislation to make sure that blacks were put in key positions in corporations that played a key role in running our economy. Black Economic Empowerment. Our leaders had the intelligence to do that and if you look at SAB/ Miller (the world's biggest brewery, MTN and many other corporations. Blacks hold key positions there. Its law.

Look buddy you're out of your depth discussing SA politics & the economy
And again you've said nothing. Stick to the d--k waving contest, you have a better chance there. But our output, out classes yours. And we are starting to out class the whites too. Don't believe everything you read. Rather research online. Do me a favour look up Africa's biggest economies & see where Nigeria is, then look up Africa's richest countries then see where Nigeria is. Then look up Africas most diverse economies and see where Nigeria is. Then see where South Africa is & get back to me.

Oh by the way, Royal Dutch Shell and
China own your economy, not you.

1 Like

Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 13, 2015
This is at its outpost least disgusting! Nigeria have a diseases of looking outward for an inside problem. Please South African do not respond to such a valueless point of view.

Let Nigeria say whatever that makes their heart beat and purify the generator smoke filled air so they can breath.

I think they are the saddest bunch of people in the world.
Just pray for them!
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by ApolloFist: 2:55am On Jan 13, 2015
This tribalism nonsense is what keeps Africans from getting it together. Its good to discuss these things and exchange knowledge by engaging in debate. But when people start calling each other names and saying they are diseased or smell or are sub human. Its wrong and gets us no where. The Chinese & Europeans see us as Africans
Not Zulu or Yoruba or Sotho or Hauser *spell check or Xhosa or Igbo. They see negroes.

Africans are already divided & if we could use forums like these for positive exchanges & healthy debate, instead of hurling obsene jabs at each other, where nothing comes of it. We can biild Africa as its meant to be.

We should profit from such platforms, not finger pointing each other.
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by seppuku: 4:41am On Jan 13, 2015
BluIvy:
This is at tsunami outpost least disgusting! Nigeria have a diseases of looking outward for an inside problem. Please South African do not respond to such a valueless point of view.
Let Nigeria say whatever that makes their heart beat and purify the generator smoke filled air so they can breath.
I think they are the saddest bunch of people in the world.
Just pray for them!

Stop praying for us and pray for your GAY Botswana president and AIDS patients.
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by seppuku: 4:45am On Jan 13, 2015
ApolloFist:
This tribalism nonsense is what keeps Africans from getting it together. Its good to discuss these things and exchange knowledge by engaging in debate. But when people start calling each other names and saying they are diseased or smell or are sub human. Its wrong and gets us no where. The Chinese & Europeans see us as Africans
Not Zulu or Yoruba or Sotho or Hauser *spell check or Xhosa or Igbo. They see negroes.
Africans are already divided & if we could use forums like these for positive exchanges & healthy debate, instead of hurling obsene jabs at each other, where nothing comes of it. We can biild Africa as its meant to be.
We should profit from such platforms, not finger pointing each other.

zzzzzzzzzzzz. Somebody Wake me up when this fake azz upitty negro finishes his dribble.
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by ApolloFist: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2015
A Fake uppidity negro that crushed your whole sh-t. You're right little buddy. The bible said it, don't argue with fools. I'm sure monthlyspectator realized it too at some point. He or she crushed your whole thread anyway. I really should stop coz the debators on this thread don't have anything real and tangible to say. Except 'we've been discussing this for years on this forum.' When someone gets it in on them. With real facts. I noticed that none of you have googled what I said you should. When we were Africas biggest economy we were also its richest & most diverse. And still are. You're only the biggest economy because of your population. If oil prices continue like they are you're pretty much screwed. Where as in SA, if one thing drops. We pick up another or another and the game doesn't stop. Including intellectual property. We are ahead of you in everyway including our thinking. We believe in a United Africa. You clearly don't. Not that anyone gives a sh-t. Your last reply just makes you look like a d--k. You bring this stuff up and when things get real you yawn? Good for you.
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by morpheus24: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
ApolloFist:
A Fake uppidity negro that crushed your whole sh-t. You're right little buddy. The bible said it, don't argue with fools. I'm sure monthlyspectator realized it too at some point. He or she crushed your whole thread anyway. I really should stop coz the debators on this thread don't have anything real and tangible to say. Except 'we've been discussing this for years on this forum.' When someone gets it in on them. With real facts. I noticed that none of you have googled what I said you should. When we were Africas biggest ? Good for you.

Can you point me to a forum where black SA issues are openly debated?

Hmmmm
Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 14, 2015
seppuku:

Stop praying for us and pray for your GAY Botswana president and AIDS patients.

F***ckk you! I would think AIDS is nothing compared to the SICKLE CELL disease that Nigeria is the leading country affected with. Maybe nobody told you that SICKLE CELL disease is not even a blood disease but a genetic disease. You people are cursed and your genetics were modified as result of cannibalism. Aids you can still treated and a cureis on the was but your people are genetically deformed. Hopeless course of your perverted ways of deciding to eat human flesh.

Now go on tell me about AIDS you creation of perversion.

2 Likes

Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 14, 2015
morpheus24:

Can you point me to a forum where black SA issues are openly debated?

Hmmmm

in actual fact going with what i see on NL, i pray that no other country in Africa creates such a platform. I have never seen or heard anything as perverted and evil as things said on this platform.

You have spewed the worst evil least on foreigners and worst among yourselves. Your hate is contiguous. Thank God that South African will never experience a pot where all evils and hatred are spewed in and stared into a gory disgusting feast.

Do you think this forum shows your good side? Then I am scared to see your bad side.

4 Likes

Re: South African Blacks - Could It Be Inferiority Complex? by morpheus24: 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
BluIvy:

F***ckk you! I would think AIDS is nothing compared to the SICKLE CELL disease that Nigeria is the leading country affected with. Maybe nobody told you that SICKLE CELL disease is not even a blood disease but a genetic disease. You people are cursed and your genetics were modified as result of cannibalism. Aids you can still treated and a cureis on the was but your people are genetically deformed. Hopeless course of your perverted ways of deciding to eat human flesh.

Now go on tell me about AIDS you creation of perversion.

You Motswana bu.ff.on. Sickle cell Anemia has actually be postulated to be an ancient adaptative mutation to the prevalence of Malaria in Western Africa. An adaptation/Mutation that curves the blood cell into a sickle like shape to increase the fight off foreign attacks on the body.

Unfortunately the mutation causes these cells to attack the body and cause it to go into situations where the individual suffers severe symptoms. Its like blaming an autistic child for being autistic through no fault of their own.

Your GAY drunk and prevelante AIDS carriers however are guilty as charged of their behaviors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma 'fathers 20th Child With Friend's Daughter' / Uganda Bans Vulgar Language & Explicit Dancing / In China, Women Train To Become Bodyguards For Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.